• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Now that I'm out of contention in MOTY, I guess it might end up being Mid's year.

But a bigger better me will be coming in 2013...

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

So i'm looking at the request for topping on the guys' victory pizza. ShadowExcadrill i dun think you made a request

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
proxy is a site/device to bypass a block

There's no rule against using a proxy to browse the site as opposed to using a proxy to make a new account and post in it. Browsing the site through a proxy isn't circumventing a ban, when a ban is just put in place to prevent you from posting.

Which is what I understand, if you're implying that I broke any rules by using a proxy.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

@RodreiguezJames
I see...thats...interesting. I dont want one tho. Sounds virus'y

It's not. It just changes your IP address so you can browse sites you've been IP banned on or if you want your identity to remain private.

Anyways, I got another 3 point infraction for censor bypassing. I just wrote down something quick for the handwriting thread and it happened to contain a swear word. Mods are so ****ing trigger happy. Nope, we can't just ask her to manually censor it in paint for about 5 seconds, we have to give her this huge unexpirable infraction for it. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back