• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Fire Red Omega (Yes, I'm shameless)

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Yeah, these will be short updates.
Don't expect vulgarity :P

EPISODE 1
Spoiler:

Next episode, should be longer, and we name Smoochum and battle GREEN. Oh, and I'll try (and more than likely fail) to catch a Ralts. Yes, I'm a sucker for Psychic-types.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
This LP could be improved on. A lot of your jokes fall flat because they're very predictable, or have been done a lot already. You have very few images as well - didn't even capture a single part of the conversation with Oak and Gary in the lab.
Also, but these may just be personal preferences, I wouldn't have picked a starter before asking the readers which one they want. I also wouldn't announce what I'm going to catch in the next update, that just ruins the surprise.

That aside, I do appreciate the fact that you're using proper English and no immature jokes. I'm sure this LP could be better if you put some work into it.
Good luck!

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Blah. I don't go COMPLETELY by what the viewers want, honestly, mostly the nicknames. And Ralts is the only one I'll reveal, don't worry :P
Also, I'm trying to go with some of the more cliché jokes (besides the Oak Intro ones) to mock other LPs - like I said, I'm shameless ;P
And I only show parts of conversations I can make a joke of - such as Gym Leader or Trainer lines.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Don't worry about Ralts, Dray was nice enough so make it so that it knows confusion at level 1 and nothing else :D

Good Luck

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Yeah, I know, I watched an LP as well as reading yours. And it appears at level 5, not 1.
But seriously.
What do I name Smoochum? :l

Back