• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
Years
Normally, I don't. I figure if I'm going to level up, I'll hit the Stadiums or EV train. I've only Audino ground once, and that was to level up a Zorua in Zoroark so I could trade for a Golett on GTS. However, I discovered that I completely blow at Audino grinding: the ones that healed me, I caught.

...so, anybody need an Audino? I have like six of them. I'm also voting "nay" because I'm a total sap.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Little bit late but this week I'm reviving one of the more popular older threads, rather than a deep discussion. Post about whether you like hurting Audino, whether you feel bad about it and so on. Keep in mind that if you reply to older posts they probably won't get replies since the users have likely left! Have fun xoxo

Years
I never really thought of audinos being cute, in fact they just seem really boring to me...

The exp is awesome though so I'm all in for the killing of them! >:)

Years
I like Audino's looks, but I also love to slay them for that massive EXP.

When I need to train something, I just equip the Lucky Egg and go on an Audino massacre!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I fell in love with the thing when i first saw it.There shall never be a Audino massacre in my game...unless i really need the exp.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
They're cute, but why not? I don't catch them until the end of the game though because they're on nearly every route and they're about level 50 in the wild by then, though.

So, aye.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I need to fill my Pokédex, so I only have one question: WHERE ARE THEY? DIE, AUDINO! MY POKÉMON MUST GROW!

*ahem* And that's that.

Cyclone

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
I am very, VERY much confused by the little small type text but I'll ignore it as it seems it has nothing to do with me.

I don't hunt Audinos really, I mean the only team I've really trained in BW is my team for the game play, and that i just train by going to the sport places, or E4 etc. High enough levels. Audinos are cool, but give not nearly enough. Plus I just hate waiting for them to come.

Sukisu

Dark Trainer
Years
I don't know why but when I first started playing White 1........I first saw Audino I couldn't stand it but I don't go out of my way to hunt and kill it tbh.......so I guess for some go right ahead with the killing but for me I don't see the point.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I don't know why but when I first started playing White 1........I first saw Audino I couldn't stand it but I don't go out of my way to hunt and kill it tbh.......so I guess for some go right ahead with the killing but for me I don't see the point.
Hand a baby a Lucky Egg (B/W), traverse to Route 11, start an Audino battle. Swap out (it doesn't know Pursuit) to a convenient Lv.60-something or higher in your party that can take them out in one or two hits. By the end of that battle, the baby is a quarter of the way to fully grown with over 10,000 XP gained and around Lv.25; I often reach Lv.28.

The downside is those that learn moves upon evolving at an earlier level. If you want that move, it later costs you a Heart Scale.

Cyclone

Years
Audino aren't generally something I go out of my way to find, but if I see rustling grass, I make sure to at least have a look at what it is. If it is Audino, I'll beat it for the XP without feeling bad, unless I'm near one of the earlier routes and it's only level 10 or something, then I'll leave it alone.

Adore

Party.
Years
I don't usually seek them out, but I run across them while I'm training I do usually KO them without thinking much of it (unless it's really low leveled. Then I just run).

I do feel bad when they use Heal Pulse and restore my HP before my Pokemon mercilessly attack them though. :<

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
They most often use Take Down on me, so I'm not terribly sympathetic.
It's one of few things that give HP EVs too.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Nope no guilt at all. The exp he gives, plus Lucky Egg, plus the heal is amazing. May sound like a jerk but w/e

Pinta77

I didn't realize how much xp Audino gives you. I always kill it anyway. As far as it going extinct, it's like the ozone layer: no matter how much I abuse it, it will always be there.

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
looks ugly to me glad it's dead i know i'm a heartless crook but the xp is just to good

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Just as an aside, they don't die. They faint. They eventually recover and go to get beaten up again.

Cyclone

Pinta77

Just as an aside, they don't die. They faint. They eventually recover and go to get beaten up again.

Cyclone

True, however what if a level 100 dragonite used hyper beam on a level 10 audino? would it still faint or would that be enough for it to die? D=

Back