• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tileset Editing (R/S/E/FR/LG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
When I go to fallabour town, wild pokemon view, I clicked on "create new pokemon", did everything there. But when I picked the the pokemon, it came up with a few ?s. How do I insert pokemon into that?

Posted by Rizzo

You go to the drop down menu and click a Pokemon to find, but I don't think you need grass in towns ...

HELP! O.K well when i add the grass tile it looks like this -

But in game its just a green square..... How do i fix this?

First of all, it's saved as a jpg and second, you probably didn't use the eyedropper for the colours because I can tell it's a bit too bright..

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Beginner Hacker :)
Years
You go to the drop down menu and click a Pokemon to find, but I don't think you need grass in towns ...

First of all, it's saved as a jpg and second, you probably didn't use the eyedropper for the colours because I can tell it's a bit too bright..

I did save it as a DIB but i couldnt upload it so i changed it but i changed it back.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
I changed the grass tile, and then edited a building tile in a different palette, so that it's background is the same colour of the grass tile I'm using, but instead the background of the building tile (the grass colour) is grey, instead of green. How do I fix this?If this is confusing, I'm sorry.

Years
Okay, TLP can be obtained at Zophar's Domain and it can also be obtained in the EliteMap kit. Guide tiles are made by you. Take a tree tile, for instance, the way it would a appear in the game, and have a tree tile the way it would apper in TileLayer Pro and use the two tiles to figure out which color in TLP is which color on the palette.

Neti

Inactive
Years
but how do i find the tiles in tlp or tilemolester? all i see is are hundreds of weird looking squares with mixed up pixels

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
gah! I went to insert a house (like the custum onde in C3lebii's but improved) and it freaked out on me! (the tileset for mapp was just.... O___O dunno 'bout the acctual thingies though)

EDIT: yeah, basically what silverpokemon said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
Hi, i was looking on the search and searched up Tileset hacking and then clicked on a link called im ppretty sure it was ''My tilesets'' or ''Tilesets from me'' And theres a couple of houses that i wanted to put in my hack and it said you can use certain ones but..When i copy the house into paint and put it over the thing i want it to take place of i5 just goes like a random color.. Any ideas why? maybe because i have to chose a certain pallete?

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
You need to make sure that you have only used a maximum of 16 colours and each colour has RGB values which are multiples of 8. Next time ask questions in the Simple Questions thread. Don't revive threads older than a month.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back