• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
This hack is awesomeee :D

Now really I'm enjoying game but, why this thread is not in "Hacks Showcase"?

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
This hack is asesomeee :D

Because of the bugs. Even though there haven't been some report of bugs and
even freddy say that nobody has reported a bug and this should be move is unacceptable.
It's better if to test the whole rom or the moderators are to test this rom themselves.

Years
Its the Pokémon Centre In SouthTip Island. I tried five times. Freezes every time.
Thanks, I'll check this out and see if I can fix it.
This hack is asesomeee :D

I have messaged the moderators in charge of the Emulation & Rom Hacking section about this a couple of times and they have not replied to me yet. But I do have every intention of moving to the Hack Showcase as soon as possible :) .

Because of the bugs. Even though there haven't been some report of bugs and
even freddy say that nobody has reported a bug and this should be move is unacceptable.
It's better if to test the whole rom or the moderators are to test this rom themselves.
This is true, I know that moderators like to test the game for bugs. I have noticed that there are a couple of minor bugs which don't affect the gameplay that I am unable to fix and so that shouldn't stop it. All I can do now is fix this glitch that I was unaware of and hope that they moderators get back to me and play the game soon.

On another note, I believe that I have solved the error in the Southtip Island Pokemon Centre, so I am just asking if there are any other glitches other then the three that I have listed and this one that anyone has encountered. If so let me know either through PM or below and I'll fix it. I'll let this go a couple days and if not I'll post a patch.

Last edited:
Years
Hi
I just beat the elites, champion and Oktavian (or whatever his name is)
What should I do next? The champ told me about one final battle, where do I found it?

Years
Hi
I just beat the elites, champion and Oktavian (or whatever his name is)
What should I do next? The champ told me about one final battle, where do I found it?

The one final battle, is a battle similar to the battle of Gold/Silver/Crystal/Heart Gold & Soul Silver.
This battle is found at the Sea Edge Peninsula which is North of the Northern Dugout (the town of the 1st gym that you faced).

I'm glad that you played the game, I hoped you enjoyed it and good luck in your final battle :).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Where is surf? I can't seem to find it, unless I'm supposed to go elsewhere after the water gym.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Thanks, I had found it a few hours later, just wandering around lol. One more question, when does Hydreigon learn a dragon move? O.o

Years
Thanks, I had found it a few hours later, just wandering around lol. One more question, when does Hydreigon learn a dragon move? O.o

I checked that out for you and it turns out that I had it set to learn Outrage at level 79. When I release a patch dealing with a glitch that someone found this will be lowered to level 70. I didn't realise this problem when I put the game together. So thanks, I've changed that as well as the glitch & the Pokemon Centre in Southtip Island. Hopefully everything is fixed now.

On a side note: There is a patch to the game now. There are only a few changes.
1) Fixing a possible glitch in the Southtip Island Pokemon Centre
2) Changed the Spelling of Samurott to be correct
3) Changing the level moveset of Hydregion. Specifically Hyper Voice at lv.64 & Outrage at lv.70

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey, I'm liking your hack. I had a question though. Did you use YAPE to edit the game? Because when I go to Celebi's spot with YAPE, it tells me an error has occured and closes without saving. I'm just wanting to change a couple of small things, and I didn't know if saving it would corrupt the rom like in Light Platinum.

Years
Hey, I'm liking your hack. I had a question though. Did you use YAPE to edit the game? Because when I go to Celebi's spot with YAPE, it tells me an error has occured and closes without saving. I'm just wanting to change a couple of small things, and I didn't know if saving it would corrupt the rom like in Light Platinum.

I did use YAPE. But I am not entirely sure what your question is. I didn't trying saving the game itself by using the save function because I grew accustom to using save stats throughout the game. And from my experience at least the game won't fail by using them.

I did however, just now go to check what I did on Celebi and it is telling me that an unexpected error occurred. I have used Celebi in this game as an optional legendary to catch and therefore didn't change it, if this is your question I suggest leaving its Data in the game but using it is up to you. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
i just patch this n playing..i m shocked after seeing character n script..its cool..i never played this type..so i m enjoying :-)

RimasLT

Years
So far I'm enjoying this hack :) Really good work but, mapping could be better & why starters of all gens are catchable?

Btw, your hack is in hard mode or something? :D

Years
So far I'm enjoying this hack :) Really good work but, mapping could be better & why starters of all gens are catchable?

Btw, your hack is in hard mode or something? :D

Thanks for the feedback, this was my first hack, so i do admit the mapping for some of the earlier areas is not entirely great. Hopefully you'll find it better later on in the game.

As for the question about starters, I figured that I would let this game be a bit different and let players use them all, and make different Pokemon difficult/impossible to find.

Finally, the game is a little hard, but I tend to find Pokemon games a bit easy. This alongside the fact that prior to hacking I had been involved in competitive battling on Showdown, means that I aimed at making this game challenging. Hopefully, it's not too hard.

RimasLT

Years
Thanks for the feedback, this was my first hack, so i do admit the mapping for some of the earlier areas is not entirely great. Hopefully you'll find it better later on in the game.

As for the question about starters, I figured that I would let this game be a bit different and let players use them all, and make different Pokemon difficult/impossible to find.

Finally, the game is a little hard, but I tend to find Pokemon games a bit easy. This alongside the fact that prior to hacking I had been involved in competitive battling on Showdown, means that I aimed at making this game challenging. Hopefully, it's not too hard.

Maybe you're joking about "to hard" , because I love it when it comes to hard mode ( this is like Nuzlocke challenge ) :D really, single trainers are thougher than gym leaders. Why?

And how to get in Octavian's Dark type gym?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back