• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
oh srry gibbo i thought u had to only have one pokeball with u! thats wat i did wen i got my shedinja! and so shedinja will be shiny that is rlly cool! 2 shinys for one! and shiny hnter just go to eterna forest there will be a big open area u can ue=se the radar there! and the radar isnt all just about luck! u cant give up on it! well good luck shiny hunter and gibbo and everyone else on there hunt 4 shinys!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
You don't actually need the pokeball, and Shedinja will be shiny! :)

No luck with Drifloon, been a week since I started. I'm getting impatient because anything I can do with one hand I'll use my other hand SRing, so every chance I get but nothing as of yet.

Lol you do need one POKEBALL (and yes it HAS to be a pokeball) I found it out the hard way when I was EV training my shiny nincada in Speed. I had no Poke Balls but tons of great balls and such because they are better and an open slot in my party. Once it reached lv 20 Nincada evolved into ninjask but no shedinja. I was puzzled till I realized I had no Poke Balls.. I had to reset and re EV train nincada in speed and bought 10 pokeballs. Shiny Shedinja did appear this time when nincada evolved x__x

Anyways I spent yesterday Sring for treecko in Sapphire, no luck. Also Day 2 of Sring for uxie on Diamond, about 3 hours of SRing done so far. In pearl I'm progressing slowly and hope to make it to palkia soon. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
im back from my nans
but charmander didnt want to come after 3 days of sring for it grrr

well keep trying i will
hopefully il get better luck :)
congrats to everyones shinies :)

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hi pepz ,

shinygold2:
good luck with your your charmander thing.i'd prefer to hatch because i think they have slightly higher ivs.oh w8 now im confused,is a hatch started higher in ivs than one gotten at the start of the game could someone clarify it for me.

gd luk every body im looking for craniodos adamant if not it'll become another trophy in my box along with mew,lugia and cloned eevees.bi 4 now

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello Members of the shiny hunters club, Im back after a few weeks of soft resetting. I have Just getten a Phone with a decant camera so if i battle any shiny pokemon i will record it. I decided to go against my word of giving up on shiny Dialga, so i started a new game. after a week and a half of Soft resetting i got it finnaly.

Video evidance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DH3Z8dFkS8 (That link should work o0)

I have yet to see its stats yet due to the fact i have not played on my DS today so yeah i'll edit with its IV's and nature and some pics, if i can get some good quality ones that is o0.

Other than that i have had no luck what so ever. I have decided i will try and get Mesprit Uxie and Azelf in Shiny next so i'll record them for you all to view and Enjoy ^^

Congratulations on Your new Shiny pokemon and Good luck in hunts.

rapid whalelord

Years
Feraligatr master
well done. good 4 u another person not from america gets the shiny.now about that video it was fuzzy but from the way i saw it it was legit once again well done.
edit2:okay okay people know me for being a questiong kind of but this is just a question to why does your additional information say...

'Biography:
I am currantly trying to use pokesav to create my pokemon from the GBC games.
does all that apply to the use of cheats?
please dont take it in a bad way because i dont want the same that happen with brawl to happen again. im just curious?

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Pokesav is quite useful for createing your GBC pokemon, of corse you really need to be careful, you need to put location meet Pal park and original home as the game you want it to come from, of corse, its still a hack ^^

Ontopic: I will beat the elite 4 by tonight i hope then trade back my lv 100 pokemon tommorow, the Dialga is a Quirky nature not quite what i was hoping for, I will post IV's Tommrow ^^

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys still no luck!=( im hoppin 4 1 soon. and i have a questiion wat is poesav? i have no clue wat it is!srry. anyways good luck to everyone on there hunts!=)

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Okay, I concede. Lunatone was my secret shiny. I'll race you for it, but I'll only start chaining it on Monday, since I want to give this week's Drifloon a fair shot.

I have both a Calm and Bold syncher with me for Drifloon. Which is better? I was thinking Bold for a Calm Mind set, to help with the Defense which isn't getting a boost from the Calm Minds.

You're on, i'll start chaining for it in the morning, right now i'll chain for pidgey.
May the best chainer win.(God that was corny)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
No new shines, unfortunately, but I do have some news: I will no longer be hunting for Squirtle on LG. This Bulbasaur hunt is turning into another Latias, and I might as well soft reset for Bulbasaur on both games (FR and LG) since probability says I have a higher chance of getting shiny Bulbasaur (and only Bulbasaur) if I go for one on both of them. I know I have said this many times, but this time...I'm serious. }=]

I'm also going to lay off the 4th gen hunting for a bit. This will open up more time to soft resetting for Bulbasaur, as well as Suicune and Beldum.

So, to put it simply, I'm not hunting on the 4th Gen for a bit. Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Lol you do need one POKEBALL (and yes it HAS to be a pokeball) I found it out the hard way when I was EV training my shiny nincada in Speed. I had no Poke Balls but tons of great balls and such because they are better and an open slot in my party. Once it reached lv 20 Nincada evolved into ninjask but no shedinja. I was puzzled till I realized I had no Poke Balls.. I had to reset and re EV train nincada in speed and bought 10 pokeballs. Shiny Shedinja did appear this time when nincada evolved x__x

Anyways I spent yesterday Sring for treecko in Sapphire, no luck. Also Day 2 of Sring for uxie on Diamond, about 3 hours of SRing done so far. In pearl I'm progressing slowly and hope to make it to palkia soon. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!
Hmm.. I had read claims of both.
I might just have to try this out on my Emerald then.

In other news, still SRing for Drifloon I don't even know how many hours I've put into this little bad boy, but yeah I will not be SRing soon after he shows up, if he ever does.

rapid whalelord

Years
hi pepz ,
i just searched pokesav and its a computer program that gives u codes to make ur own pokemon, SHINY OR NOT EVEN THINGS LIKE A SPIRTOMB WITH WONDER GUARD.WOW.I JUST SAW ONE ONE YOUTUBE.BUT YOU NEED A CHEATS DEVICE SO HOW CAN WE TRUST PEOPLE WITH IT TO GET SHINIES LEGITIMATELY DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT ACUSING FERALAGATR MASTER IM JUST ASKING MY OWN QUESTION.

Years
hi pepz ,
i just searched pokesav and its a computer program that gives u codes to make ur own pokemon, SHINY OR NOT EVEN THINGS LIKE A SPIRTOMB WITH WONDER GUARD.WOW.I JUST SAW ONE ONE YOUTUBE.BUT YOU NEED A CHEATS DEVICE SO HOW CAN WE TRUST PEOPLE WITH IT TO GET SHINIES LEGITIMATELY DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT ACUSING FERALAGATR MASTER IM JUST ASKING MY OWN QUESTION.
The same way we trust that anyone else isn't lying. Any old joe can Photoshop a screencap of a shiny they found off the GTS to show their own Trainer ID. Photos are basically meaningless, except for fun.

I guess I'm done with Drifloon for the week, having done 204 resets since Friday. It's time to race D_S for Lunatone! I also ought to play through Leaf Green and Ruby versions, which I've been neglecting since I got them. (I still need to figure out what stuff to pull off Ruby before resetting it.)

I'm also going to work on a big post detailing and expressing in exact terms (legalese, lulz), what exactly the SHC rules are, and what is allowed. I am not changing anything, but might consider some revisions if all the co-owners (active, so me, Yami, and LDD) can reach a consensus.

(About the Sableye: I don't own a cheat device. I own an M3 whose save files I can modify directly, so I can hack. That Sableye was also met in Johto and caught in a Cherish Ball. If I were to find a shiny on an M3 save file, even through normal means, I wouldn't count it.)

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey guys. Sorry about the absence but a combo of studies, homework, Super Paper Mario and an inability to connect has kept me off. Nothing to report, except I nearly caught a shiny Bronzor with the Radar. But while going for it I stepped on the space in front, breaking my chain. I hate Geodudes. I'll try again soon, though.

rapid whalelord

Years
any day now someone will answer me......
any day now.....
any day now....
any day now.....oh and im not shiny hunting 2day stupid trick or treaters keep popping up...
=p
any day now.....
any day now....
any day now.....
any day now....
any day now.....
any day now....

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Anyways I've begun Sring for Uxie on my diamond. I'm on the 5th day of hunting it. Wonder how long it'll take for me to get it. I've also been hunting treecko on my sapphire. Ugh I'm not even close to getting it I feel. Up to the 6th gym in Pearl, getting close to SRing for Palkia. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Back