• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
One of the Legend Of Zelda games if I remember correctly lol.

BinaryPeaches, do you still play any of the Pokemon games nowadays?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say Pain due to his epic pwnage of not only Jiraiya but also the entire freaking Leaf Village barring Naruto lol.

Shu, what was your favorite tv show back when you were younger?

Years
Hikari10, what is your favourite season?

Even though my birthday occurs in spring (I live in Australia, you Americans would know it's autumn in October) my fave season is summer cos that's the season in Black & White in October (my birth month).

Xulek, what was the first movie you ever watched?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

BinaryPeaches, do you still play any of the Pokemon games nowadays?
Last time I played a Pokemon game was when I finally beat the Elite Four on my Platinum one-two months ago. I haven't touched a Pokemon game since.

Hikari10, what first got you into Pokemon.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
hey hiinotama, how do you read your username?

you basically read it as Hee-no-tah-mah
... it's hard writing down pronunciation in english. in any case, you pronounce it the japanese way. XD;

____

Hikari10, what's your favourite food?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, what was the first Pokemon you ever caught in the wild?
A Pidgey in Silver. His name was Birdy. It was ~magical~. :'D

Arma, if you could change your real name to anything, what would you change it to.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Hey BinaryPeaches, if you could pick any one character from ToS to meet in real life, OTHER THAN MITHOS OR GENIS, who would you choose? >:3 I only exclude them since I know you like them so much that they would be your first two picks, but idk who you third pick would be. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hey BinaryPeaches, if you could pick any one character from ToS to meet in real life, OTHER THAN MITHOS OR GENIS, who would you choose? >:3 I only exclude them since I know you like them so much that they would be your first two picks, but idk who you third pick would be. xD
LLOYD! because he's actually my second favorite, not Genis. :P I love Genis (I love the whole main cast in Symphonia okay), but my order of favorites is Mithos, Lloyd, then Raine. So, excluding Mithos and Genis (I'll leave this guy to my sister), it would have to be Lloyd, or if you want my third choice, Raine. Mithos x Genis is my OTP, but only Mithos is in my top three. :33

Pikapal, do you remember the boss you had the hardest time within Symphonia? If yes, then who was it.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Probably Arma or Mars, caus that's how most people call me nowadays.

shu's_lover92, what is the coolest place you've ever been too?

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, which pokémon do you think is the more cute?

...All of them? No, really, I don't have a huge preference. ...Well, maybe toward the fox-like Pokemon I do. This includes Eevee and its evos., Vulpix and Ninetales, aaaaand Zorua and Zoroark.

---

elarmasecreta, if OT didn't exist what section of PC would you probably browse most frequently?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

LLOYD! because he's actually my second favorite, not Genis. :P I love Genis (I love the whole main cast in Symphonia okay), but my order of favorites is Mithos, Lloyd, then Raine. So, excluding Mithos and Genis (I'll leave this guy to my sister), it would have to be Lloyd, or if you want my third choice, Raine. Mithos x Genis is my OTP, but only Mithos is in my top three. :33

Pikapal, do you remember the boss you had the hardest time within Symphonia? If yes, then who was it.
Well damn, I got that one wrong. xD Anyways, the hardest boss for me was...those dragons in the sky. It took me several tries to beat them. xD

Roswell, which Eeveelution is your favorite, if you can pick one? xD If you can't, maybe rank them?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, what is your favourite Nintendo console?
Tough, but since the Wii can play both Wii and Gamecube games, I'll choose the Wii. That way I can play my favorite game of all time (Tales of Symphonia) as well as some of my other favorite Gamecube games. Then there's some Wii games such as Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility that I really enjoy playing.

Arma, what would be your top three favorite TV Shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back