• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the League of Draven! League of Legends Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

League-of-Legends-Clear-Background-Logo-01-500x200.png

20px-Vision_Ward_item.png
What is League of Legends?
20px-Vision_Ward_item.png

League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level. (Source:LoL Website)

20px-Doran%27s_Ring_item.png
Greetings, Summoners!
20px-Doran%27s_Ring_item.png

Welcome to the League of Dra...well, not this time, Draven. (It's not always all about you, you know? >_>). Ahem...

Welcome to the League of Legends Fan Club, a place where you can discuss your favourite League Champions, item builds, gameplay, strategies and pretty much any and everything League related. Brag about your wins, discuss your losses, exchange Summoner names, team up with your PC friends and venture into the Fields of Justice together.

20px-Mejai%27s_Soulstealer_item.png
The Summoner's Code:
20px-Mejai%27s_Soulstealer_item.png

• All PC and FC& G rules apply.
  • Be respectful towards your fellow Summoners.
  • Refrain from trolling, flaming and bashing people about.
  • Try to be active and to actively participate in the on-going discussions.
  • Do your best to stay on topic and try to make thorough posts.
  • Give credits where required.
  • Try to use Spoiler tags for really long posts.
  • Enjoy yourself and have fun.

20px-Rabadon%27s_Deathcap_item.png
I want to be a summoner too!
20px-Rabadon%27s_Deathcap_item.png

Username:
Summoner Name(s):
Summoner Level(s):
LoL Server(s):
Representative Champion:
Topic Answer: (you may pick one)

20px-Will_of_the_Ancients_item.png
Summoners Directory:
20px-Will_of_the_Ancients_item.png

Spoiler:

20px-Amplifying_Tome_item.png
The Journal of Justice (Topics):
20px-Amplifying_Tome_item.png

• What's your favourite League Champion and why?
  • How did you find out about League of Legends?
  • Are you a casual player or do you prefer the extremely competitive scene(ranked/competitions)?
  • What do YOU think about Teemo? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Why?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Draven
Summoner Name(s): Draven
Summoner Level(s): Draven
LoL Server(s): Draven
Representative Champion: Draven
Topic Answer: Teemo. DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING

In all seriousness though:

Username: Aslan
Summoner Name(s): Hawksbury, Canadian Pancake
Summoner Level(s): 30 no lyfe fo sho, 1
LoL Server(s): NA,OCE
Representative Champion: DRAVEN (not really sure on this one tbh but I'll say Annie for now)
Topic Answer:

How did you find out about League of Legends?

Was actually a game swap between me and Shawn, really. I convinced him to play Maplestory if I downloaded LoL and I guess that's how it all started. Played in the Winter Video Games event and got my butt kicked by beginner bots. But I learned and started enjoying the game so I guess that's how I got stuck into it. Plus it was summer's holidays and there was nothing else to do. ;p

I feel like answering two if that's okay so here's the next one:

What's your favourite League Champion and why?

I love everything about Draven. Draven is love and lyfe.

... Actually I really like Annie and Renekton. Annie was really easy for me to learn and I learnt a lot from playing her. She's now my main support and I have a ton of fun duoing bot with Gale (who ironically plays the master of League himself, Draven ;p). I also recently started to enjoy Renekton and I've managed to do some crazy stuff with him (1 v 5, double kill and baron steal anybody?) so yeah. Also that Pool Party skin just can't be beat.

The most fun I've ever had with a champ was probably Fizz. He was just insanely fun. Yasuo isn't half bad either. I generally like loads of champs so its hard to choose a few.

Also I remember you from last year! Those were fun times playing no-item battleraka, hm? :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Welcome to the club ^-^

I LOVE Annie <3 she was my very first champion and my main until I got Ahri ^^ She played her part in helping me gather the IP needed to buy Ahri so she'll forever have a special place in my heart <3

Besides, having played her so much, I can play Ahri against her without fail, simply because I know how she works xD Yes, in spite of Annie being one of Ahri's hard counters.

And wow! last year? o.o Is that how much it's been? O_O

TY

Username: Nova
Summoner Name(s): ShadowExcadrill (so despising this name >_<)
Summoner Level(s): 12 or 13... id/ 4
LoL Server(s): NA/EUW
Representative Champion: Jinx
Topic Answer:

Jinx, because well... she is cray cray and uses a minigun. As people on here who I have played LoL with know, I used to be good with Jinx untill my old laptop had a major problem with running the game. Now I am terribad with everyone xD

Blame Shawn for this, I decided to join the LoL get-together he hosted a couple of months ago and that was how I got into it.

O i only could answer one... oops

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
You can answer all of them if you want to xD
But I know most people love procrastinating so I figured I'd be kind to them ^^

I used to like Jinx so much when she first came out. I still have her theme song set as my alarm. Then Popstar Ahri came out and I refunded Jinx so I could buy that awesome skin >~>

I haven't played Jinx since, but she's a neat champion, that's for sure ^^

On a different note....

What do YOU think about Teemo? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Why?

I actually think Teemo is quite a trolly champion. I hate him most of the times, but I can't deny his cuteness. He is so tiny yet he can be so OP and still SO ANNOYING. You get out with 10 HP from a team fight and rush o the nearest brush to recall, happy that you get to live for another 2-3 minutes of gameplay and then BOOM! Teemo Shroom >-> So much rage!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
wat is dis

Spoiler:

Username: Major Ziggs
Summoner Name(s): RyudoSquirrel
Summoner Level(s): 30
LoL Server(s): NA
Representative Champion: Hard choice... Twitch!

Again a very hard choice, but I think I'll have to go with Twitch. There are a lot of champions I love to play but Twitch's Ambush and slows/ults in team fights really make him a stand out champion for me - there's nothing more pleasing than being chased down a lane by the entire enemy team before turning invisible and walking straight back past them. I also love playing Singed for pretty similar reasons, Anivia, Ziggs, Jinx, Warwick and Fiora, but the list of champions I want to be playing right now is far too long to list. Shout out also goes to Kha'zix jungle which is a heck of a lot of fun, but still early days with him.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dawww what the heck~

Username: Dragon
Summoner Name(s): Jinxie Tenma
Representative Champion: Lulu

Oooh, loads of them. My absolute favourite champion would have to be Lulu because hooray for Yordles and Lulu is pretty cute! Try spamming her laugh; it's one of the most funny ones aside from Lux's and Jinx's. Hehe so much fun. Lulu's abilities are really wonderful as well! She gets sooo much CC, with her slow on her Q, and her W which turns you into something (a dragon with my skin!) and her R which makes you GINORMOUS and it's awesome aaah. Her E is pretty rad too! That shield is something! <3

Annie was my first played champion on LoL, cause hooray for Demonic Children! and she reminds me of Sophie She's really easy to use and to farm with, with her Q. Plus you can do her combo all day and if you played her right your opponent can't do much of anything against TIBBERS rawr. My favourite skins with Annie are Annie in Wonderland, Frankentibbers Annie and FrozenAnnie (forgot the actual name of it). But yes, Annie is pretty much my go-to champion nowadays!

But other mentions: Miss Fortune, Ahri, Corki, Sona, Orianna, Lux, Jinx, Ezreal & Cassiopia!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
wat is dis

Spoiler:

MOTHER OF DRAVEN! @w@

I like Twitch to some extent, but I also hate him when he's in the enemy team xD He's just SO OP when played right c.c
Fiora always manages to get on my nerves with her ult >_> She's like a female Master Yi at times xD
as for Kha'Zix? Top, jungle, mid, YES PLEASE! I LOVE that silly bug <3 hes OP even with the nerfs and changes xD

Dawww what the heck~

Oooh, loads of them. My absolute favourite champion would have to be Lulu because hooray for Yordles and Lulu is pretty cute!

Lulu is by far one of my top 5 preferred supports <3 Heck, I like her so much I even play her mid lane xD she's too awesome and so pretty <3

My skin turns them into tiny snowmen and Pix is a freakin PORO that INFLATES when she recalls *-*

Years
Yay! :D

Username: Terabyte
Summoner Name(s): Terrabytee
Summoner Level(s): 5
Representative Champion: Ashe

I'm not sure if I have a favorite one. I listed Ashe above because she's the one I've used the most. I enjoy playing as Miss Fortune and Annie as well, though!

[supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] I mean Miss Fortune ngl

Sirfetch’d

Username: Miss Fortune
Summoner Name: JelliKing
Summoner Level: 30
Server: NA
Representative Champion: Miss Fortune

What's your favorite league champion and why?

Despite having a Miss Fortune theme and name my absolute favorite champion of all time is definitely Syndra. I just love how her kit is so unique and so hard to master because of all the mechanics surrounding it. She is an extremely underplayed champion so I often find myself playing against someone who doesn't even know how to counter her. It's so pleasing being able to manipulate your previous spells into a very powerful ultimate and bursting down a full health enemy champ in one attack. I feel like I can play her decently well and usually win my lane but I still have a lot to learn about her. Miss Fortune does come a very close second place though and always holds that special place in my heart since she is my main(and the first champ I ever got a pentakill with). Some other notable champions are: Nami, Zyra, Cassiopeia, Kog'Maw and Morgana.

How did you find out about LoL:

Through Shawn like most of us! c:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
What do I think about Teemo?

I used to play loads of Teemo so it's easy for me to go up against one. It's just annoying trying to remember where all the shrooms go. He is trolly, yeah but he actually isn't that hard if you play some sort of burst/sustain champ. Anyway other than that, I find him adorable and his Super Teemo skin is pure win. tbh I find Singed more troll than anything. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Oh yay! More people! *-*
I'm a really bad Teemo xD I place shrooms wherever I feel likeplacing them xD much like I place my wards >_>

And yes... Singed :| much troll >.<

EDIT:
Oh look guys <3

a Pixel Poro game *-*

Oh and....

Braum is the newest addition to the League's Support Champions pool. What do you think about him? Do you think the impact he's going to have in the Support scene will be great or insignificant?

As a person that loves playing Support a lot more than I care to admit, I'm semi-excited about Braum. I was never a fan of tanky supports (unless it's Thresh we're talking about) leaning more towards the high cc supports like Lulu and...well, Thresh, Karma, Orianna. But Braum seems to have a little bit of both at firt glance. So I'm kind of looking forward to trying him out. I just hope he won't be as boring as Taric :I Seriously, Taric is so boring it's truly, truly outrageous...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oopsy just noticed I typed my summoner name wrong, there's a space in the middle (Ryudo Squirrel)! I think that matters so if anyone's tried to add it then add the corrected version instead XD

What do I think about Teemo? He's an annoying little poop! I used him for a while and he was... interesting for sure, but I never ended up finding him too fun despite Sophie constantly trying to force me too. I main top and adc so Teemo's theoretically a champion I should get on well with, but I just find his play-style far too lacking on engages to be a lot of fun. As for facing a Teemo, that's probably my least favourite thing to do! Especially facing a Teemo support whilst playing adc, his blind is just a complete nuisance.

And yes... Singed :| much troll >.<
Don't insult Singed or he'll flip you up and leave you in his cloud! I adore playing Singed just because you can be a complete troll with him, it's such a fun role in team fights too haha. I really need to get better at proxying though, it's difficult knowing when to stop...

Oh and....

Braum is the newest addition to the League's Support Champions pool. What do you think about him? Do you think the impact he's going to have in the Support scene will be great or insignificant?
Originally when I heard about him I thought he'd be a completely over-powered poop, but I've played a few games with him as an ally today (I've mostly been using Ashe adc with random Braum supports) and he really hasn't seemed as good as I was expecting. Whether it's just a case of him still needing to be learnt properly by people or if he's really just a tad disappointing I'm not sure, but considering my image of him was "lol you're an adc? let me just shield all your attacks and stun you constantly :D", I'm certainly not sad to see him coming up short. Definitely not a champ I plan to buy soon though, support's far from my favourite role!$

Years
Username: Aeiji
Summoner Name(s): Aeiji
Representative Champion: Twisted Fate
Topic Answer: How did you find out about League of Legends?

It all began over a year ago... I was playing minecraft with two of my friends then they mention wanting to go play League of legends and invite me to join them. Curious I download the game using the referral link they provided me. I tried to download it and it was taking forever... After it had finished it still had to patch. (about an hour or so later) I get into the game client and joined them in a game. I proceeded to die to minions and later rage quit the game for a few months later going back to it, once again by my friends only this time they were able to teach me how to play somewhat. From then on I began playing more and more and nowadays enjoy playing ranked games for the challenge they bring.

As for Braum. I've played quite a few games with one being a support which have gone well. I played a game as jinx having braum as my support and we dominated the lane, against a different jinx and braum. I do think I'll buy him eventually. I still have other champions I want to buy first but when I do buy him, I'm pretty sure I will use him if I'm stuck in support.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Username:
Summoner Name(s):jan2prado
LoL Server(s): Ph
Representative Champion: Ziggs
Topic Answer: (you may pick one):How 'bout all? Mehehe
Ziggs cause I like his kit in terms in defensive and offensive style.. He has an amazing range so that you could play safe and also be offensive against the enemy at the same time...
Forced by my cousin to play -,-
Are you a casual player or do you prefer the extremely competitive scene(ranked/competitions)?
I do prefer extremely competitive scenes such as Ranked and Tournaments but I like playing normal games too.. Hence the 1100+ wins in normal -,-..
What do YOU think about Teemo? Do you like him? Do you hate him? Why?
I think teemo as a panic button.. Whenever I feel stressed or strained or something, I play him... I like the reactions of people going "Teemo OP must nerf!" especially in Solo Top... I hate him if he's my enemy cause of that annoying blind and shrooms..

Answers in BOLD

Years
Thought I could try and bring some discussion here...
What do you all think of the LCS? Do any of you watch the LCS or have a favorite team in the LCS? A favorite player perhaps?

I personally like the LCS. Watching the pros play and outplay their opponents makes me want to keep playing the game. My favorite team in the LCS has to be Fnatic, and my favorite player is Rekkles. I began watching more and more Fnatic games ever since the xpeke backdoor with Kassadin and they have been my favorite team since. As for rekkles, ever since he and yellowstar made this play I was a fan of his and more a fan of Fnatics.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I usually don't get to watch any sort of pro competitive play c.c
I know that I'd have a ton to learn from it, but I don't have the heart to actually watch anything >_>
Heck, I don't even know much about the competitive scene. From the bits and pieces I've managed to see and stuff, I just know that SKT T1's Faker is considered the best player in the world and is a beast on mid lane >~> I wish I was 1/4 as good as he is >~>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thought I could try and bring some discussion here...
What do you all think of the LCS? Do any of you watch the LCS or have a favorite team in the LCS? A favorite player perhaps?
I love Bjergsen ♥ TSM on the whole are kind of a boring group with usually very safe/uninteresting picks, but Søren makes it worth it! I'd say my favourite team is either C9 or SKT, probably the former since the whole "underdog" element (at least compared to SKT...) in the big leagues is always a lot of fun and they tend to have some very interesting team comps from time to time, especially things like LemonNation's Gragas support which ended up becoming a whole new meta pick for the season.

Have you guys been playing the new One For All: Mirror Mode? What are your favourite champs for it? So far I'm loving Blitzcrank, Riven and Urgot the most - they all offer really interesting quirks for a 5v5 mirror match.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I played tons of them xD played Nidalee, Karthus, Ez, Ziggs (AMG!), Orianna, Lulu (fun game <3), Blitz and many others xD Karthus was funxD no matter the magic resists, you still died xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back