• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Uhh, maybe he's a newbie at roleplaying >_>
So he's new to description and such..
Or he's the type to like quality over quantity?

Anyhow I think this thread is dying.. >_<

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
no this thread is not dying! give me like half an hour and the first chapter will be up! i was just given people time to sign up for mudkip. but thank you guys for giving deigos advice on how to change his sign up!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
by the way i still need a trainer card from you!

Chapter One: Littleroot Town
(ok this is how its going to work: Just make a post of you waking up and going outside to start your pokemon journey. However you see Prof. Birch being attacked by wild pokemon. For those who have Treecko and Torchic just reach into his bag and take them out to DEFEND him. DO NOT KNOCK THE POKEMON OUT! for those who have Electrike, Whismur, Makuhita, and Bagon just reach into his bag and get a Pokeball and throw it at your respective starter. If you have any questions just PM me!

Description:
A rather small town with only one entrence to the outside world. Prof. Birch makes his home here studying on the habitats of the pokemon in the hoenn region.
IC: Prof. Birch was standing outside of Littleroot along Route 1 with his bag over his shoulder. "Where is everyone?" He wondered. "The new trainers were supposed to meet me today..."

Suddenly he heard a rusling in the bushes. As he went over to investigate, out jumped an Electrike, a Whismur, a Makuhita, and a Bagon. Knowing that those pokemon were rare around here Birch was surprised. Suddenly they started to attacke him! "Oh ouch yow! Someone help me!!" he cried.

He noticed he lost his bag which help 3 pokemon in it. "Maybe they can help me!" Birch thought. But the pokemon had other ideas as they barred his access to the bag. Suddenly he noticed 7 people walking towards him. "HELP ME!! In the bag Pokemon! and Pokeball!" He cried out desperatly hoping they would listen to him.

Last edited:

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
((OOC: -Totally should have known that a thread made by Zimvee wouldnt die- D:
Sorry, anyway here's my starting post. :} Spell checking provided by:
Microsoft word))

On way to Littleroot

The air was thick. Filled with the haughty atmosphere of tension and excitement, mingled together in an unusual mix. For most, this was a day to remain inside with the air conditioner turned up full blast, and to watch re-runs of their favorite TV show or a Harry Potter movie. But for others, today was their day to become a Pokémon trainer - to seize their first Pokémon and begin their journey to become the best. Such was a day for a particular young lady, who had long since woken up and began the long walk to Littleroot.

Given that it was early in the morning, the sun had only just begun its sturdy ascent into a light blue canvas, tainting the colors around it with a fiery mix of orange and yellow. This, and the fact that trees created a roof over the forest - topped with summer's new foliage - had reduced the heat to a bare minimum. But this kind of weather had a bad reputation of making voyages seem longer than they actually were.

The moss here had seemingly offered its protection to the upturned roots more then once - and after rejection had moved on to cover the forest's floor with a thick, green carpet. Pillars of light were filtered through the leaves above, giving the whole area a quiet yet relaxed feeling of bliss. All of this made no difference to the traveler, as she had made her way through the wooded area on more then one occasion - whether it be to gather goods for her village, or just exploring - she knew the area like it was her home.
Taillow busily pecked at the trees and bushes for food and berries, while curious Meditites jumped around high above the ground. The girl sighed. It was indeed a great day to start a journey.

Though the forest was big, it ended abruptly, giving birth to a welcomed view of Littleroot. Brushing a few clumps of thick white hair from her face, the girl then picked up speed, excitement growing as she headed toward Professor Birch's Lab.

Her knocks upon the Laboratory's door were greeted coldly by silence; this was enough of an answer for the girl, who guessed that Prof. Birch must be away. Snooping around would do her no good, especially since the door was locked anyway.
Waiting would have to suffice.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Sayaira: wow is all i have to say. you do an amazing job of imagery! it made me feel like i was actually there! just for future notice Chatots and Aipoms are not in Hoenn. now just make a post where you rescue Prof. Birch from the Electrike. you are off to a great start!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Neaken felt a little nervous as he prepared to leave littleroot town for his journey. In fact, he didn't even remember why he was doing this. This was really a bad idea. However, he kept on walking because if the other six trainers saw him leave all of a sudden he thought they might think badly of him.
"HELP ME!! In the bag Pokemon! and Pokeball!" Neaken heard the panicked voice from farther up on the trail. His first instinct was to go in the opposite direction, but after a moments hesitation he thought to himself, Well, I'm going to leave any minute so I might as well see what I can do. Without another thought he rushed ahead, leaving his doubts behind.
It appeared that the person in distress was none other than Professor Birch. Neaken responded to his cry for help and grabbed a pokeball from the bag. As he tossed it up to release the pokemon that should have been inside it nothing came out.
As Neaken reached inside to grab another pokeball, that hopefully had something usefull in it, he kicked the previous one aside. He then heard a strang click, he franticly turned around seeing as he was probably too late to help the professor. No, he still is being attacked by those pokemon, wait wheres that pink one? Then as he looked to the ground he saw the pokeball from before, identifiable from the small scratch on the top that most likely was the result of him kicking it aside, as he picked it up and tried to release something from it again, it worked.
The being that emerged was a small, pink, spherical creature with large ears. "Whim" it said aloud in a confused voice. I guess I have something to work with now instead of digging through research papers looking for the other pokeballs.
"Um... Ok, pokemon, try to use an attack...," said Neaken, not sure how to order the pokemon. In fact, he didn't even know what it was called. As the pokemon launched itself forward with a pound attack at the electrike, it knocked the opposing pokemon back a bit and then jumped back to avoid the counter-attack. After digging through the bag some more Neaken found seven pokedexes, he picked one up and after some random button pressing he found out his pokemon was Whismur.
"Alright, whismur, try to use your uproar attack," he said again, this time with a tad more confidence. He then looked around to see if the other trainers were here now and what they were doing.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Mr. Person: good post! though you will get the pokdex later its ok that you got it now. im gonna wait for at least two more people to post then i will move on to the next part

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
EDITED: ((OOC: This is the second time I lost this post because my internet disconnected..
-insert swearing here not suitable for young children-
I'll change the Pokemon to Taillow and Meditite or something then xD Since they have the same feel.

@Mr. Person: Dont knock out my Electrike D: I still needa catch it. ))

First Pokemon

Waiting. That's what she did for quite a while. Her sandals clicked innocently against the pavement, as if they too wanted to get moving.
"For heaven's sake," the girl yelled to no on in particular, an obvious heir of aggravation and impatience spewed in her tone, "did he fall in a hole or something?"

Though her voice was no where near loud; it carried quite a distance. A few bystanders chanced a quick look at the girl before going back to their previous activity. Others, to, must have heard her, as the door she was once leaning on swung open to reveal a darker haired man in a lab coat.
"It sounds like you're one of the trainers here for her first Pokemon," the man said, adding a hint of arrogance "am I correct?"
The girl ignored his tone and proceeded with a nod.
"Well he's obviously not here," he replied quickly, as if to get her to move on, "but I do believe he was on Route 1, just outside of Littleroot. If you wanted to speak with him, that's where he is."
He shut the door. Quickly to; as if his intentions were to chop her nose clean off.
Without hope for future conversation, she moved on.

It was a small town full of quant little houses, probably with chimneys, windows with shutters, and swings in their backyards - a typical town, you could say. White picket-fences lined the sidewalk, as if warning others in a cheery way to keep Pokémon away from their lawns and Chesto berry bushes.
This view was quickly disrupted by a scream coming from the distance. The youth turned her attention away from a certain Zigzagoon, that was being chased out of a bakery, to the direction of the noise.
She ran.

She found him in a clearing with tall grass about the ground, encased in a fence of what appeared to be Cherry Trees.
"Help me," Professor Birch cried out in desperation, "there's Pokémon and Pokeballs in my bag!"
The girl regarded him for a moment. He was surrounded by 3 Pokémon, each with a growing unruly temperament, as they took turns tackling the Professor to the ground after his attempts to stand.
A different Pokémon, seemingly under the control of a Trainer, had weakened another in mid attack. This had created the perfect opportunity for a capture.

Reaching inside the bag described by Birch, the youth grasped a Pokeball and flung it at the Pokémon. A red light soon enveloped the Electrike and it disappeared inside the sphere. After a few movements, the ball soon remained silent and unmoving - this was when the female headed over to the Pokeball and picked it up, raising the Pokémon high in the air in triumph.

All that was left now, was for the others to be taken care of.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
Character Name: Cordic

Birth Date: November 11

Apperance: Cordic wear a black and brown t-shirt, a red beanie, a brown bag where he keeps his pokéballs and also black jeans with a pair of black shoes. Sometimes he also wears a brown silk scarf.

Personality: Really quiet Cordic doesn´t like to speak so much. He doesn´t base on the team work but every now and then he helps them. His mother and father have got a farm and lots of pokémons. Cordic has to help his parents because his mother and father also work as tv-reporters and they travel really much. His brothers and his sister are all travelling around Sinnoh, Kanto and Johto so he spend most of his time alone with pokémons. He helps also professor Birch who lives near by.

History: Cordic has two brothers who also want to become the champions and he also has a sister who has a dream of coming a gymleader. His father and motehr are well-known tv-reporters who work really much also travelling into different parts of Hoenn. He lived few years in Sinnoh when he was a kid but they moved into Hoenn because his parents bought a pokemon farm.

Pokemon Starter: Mudkip

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
First Post, Obtaining a Pokemon​

Marcus smiled as he walked with the other starting trainers away from Professor Birch's Lab and towards route 101. This was an exciting day, and nature seemed to reflect this. It was gorgeous, bright and sunny with a slight breeze, and for a moment Marcus closed his eyes and just breathed morning air. However, this moment was shattered as a scream echoed through the air. Marcus and the others quickly set out for the source of the screams.

Moments later the group arrived and witnessed the attack on Professor Birch. Four Pokemon were arrayed in a semi-circle attacking the hapless professor. An apparently enraged Bagon, Whismur, Makuhita and Electrike had apparently caught the professor and seperated him from his Pokemon, now he was begging the proto trainers to grab Pokeballs from his bag and either use the Pokemon therein or catch his attackers. Marcus stood, stunned for a moment as two of the group quickly caught the Whismur and Electrike of the group. Startled, he too attempted to follow Birch's instructions and reached in to the bag, his hand closing on an empty Pokeball.

At this point the trainer who had caught the attacking Whismur had deployed his new Pokemon, attempting to battle the Bagon and Makuhita that remained. Thinking quickly, Marcus debated what to throw his own pokeball at. The Whismur appeared to be keeping both the Bagon and Makuhita at bay while the others scrambled to do something, but it wouldn't last much longer. Glancing between the two, Marcus finally settled on the Makuhita, the Fighting type was far more threatening to the Whismur at this point and if the Whismur fell so too might Professor Birch. Marcus tapped the central button of the Pokeball, expanding it to about the size of a baseball and threw it directly at the Makuhita.

The ball arced through the air, slamming into the Makuhita who was engulfed in a bright light. The Pokeball fell to the ground, shook once, twice, then stopped and the light faded. Marcus exhaled heavily, he'd just caught a Pokemon! He stared at the tiny red and white ball in amazement, he'd actually caught a Pokemon. A squeal tore through his daze and he looked up to see the Bagon had finally managed to bite the Whismur and was holding on tightly. He threw his recently caught Makuhita into the fray, they could not let the Bagon run wild!

Chihoko

Chi-Chan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2009
On way to Littleroot

Evilynn Vineway neatly packed down soil neatly covering a Mago berry. Evilynn sighed deeply as she looked up to see other kids her age scream and run mindlessly around. They were probably off to see Professor Birch. Impatient she thought……. But no matter. Evilynn was in her element. Sunny days like these she loves to spend with the outdoors and the garden.

Suddenly the Chatot coo-coo clock placed on the porch wall started to sound. "CHAAAAATOT-CHAAAAATOT!".

"Oh Snap" Evilynn whispered under her breath. She quickly shoved her hand shovel into the soil of the garden and made a run for it. She remembered that the memo sent out to the dwellers of Littleroot town said that Birch would meet the young trainers in route 1. Pushing through the tall grasses of route 1 Evilynn quickly noted that she would come here later to make a quick trim. She finally stumbled upon a small clearing surrounded by the same towering blades of underbrush. And there was Professor Birch waiting. Actually he was running, and screaming swears profusely. Who knew a man as distinguished as Mr. Birch would know such fowl language. But it was not for nothing, a wild pokemon a Whismur.

"Girl, please reach into my bag and take one of the pokemon to fight them off! And be QUICK!!! The other kids thought they scared off this Whimsur, but obviously THEY DIDNT!" yelped Birch grabbing his rear end.

Evilynn quickly sprung into action. She dove towards the case, and peered inside. She immediately picked the center pokeball and flung it at the opposing foe. Treeko burst from the blinding red light released from the ball. Evilynn was star struck. It never accured to her that she didn't necessarily now what to say when in an actual pokemon battle! She had to think on her feet.

"Ummm, sick em' Treeko!" A slightly awkward phrase to come out of her mouth she admitted later on but it worked. The Treeko jumped forward and pounded the Whimser so hard on the head it fainted. The other pokemon quickly ran away once they realized they were one man fewer. Pushing her hair back up into a ponytail Evilynn smiled at Proffesor Birch and said "Sorry for the delay sir, haha!"

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The Quest Begins

One hot summer morning at 6:30 am, a young 12 year old was tossing and turning in his little twin-sized bed. The young boy was named Alex. This day Alex felt like the happiest boy in the world. Today this young boy would embark a journey unlike others. He would start his journey to become a Pokémon Master.

8 am in the morning. That same day.​

"Mom can you pass me the pancakes?" asked Alex.

His mom passed him the pancakes and he quickly gobbled everything on his plate up.

Today Alex was supposed to go help the Professor with field watching. The eager boy finished everything that was on his plate and rushed out the door.

Alex was outside in his little town called Littleroot Town. He rushed up on route 101 where Professor Birch said he would be waiting for him. Alex became so eager of this news when Professor Birch said he would be taking his Pokémon for protection. Alex thought if he showed the Professor that Pokémon loved him the Pokémon Expert would give him a Pokémon.

Alex continued up route 101 and he heard screaming for help. "HELP ME!!!" Alex hears this and quickly runs to see what is happening and who is in trouble. He turns around looking for someone in this grassy area and sees the Professor on top of a tree.

"Professor!" screams Alex.

"Oh Alex, am I glad to see you. Your just in time to save me from the Pokémon." replies the Professor.

Alex looks down at the tree and sees a Bagon, Whismur, Makuhita, and Electrike all trying to reach up and hit the Professor. Alex sees the Bagon run at least 20 feet away from the tree and run quickly back and charge the tree with its head.

BAMM!!!!! The tree moved tilted to towards the opposite direction that Bagon head bashed it. The tree then tilted back.

"Alex you have to save me. If Bagon manages to head bash this tree one more time I'm going to fall down and get assaulted by this Makuhita and shocked by Electrike." cried the Professor with his eyes closed scared of Bagon head bashing the tree one more time.

Alex looks up to the Professor and nods. He looks down to see Bagon getting its grip from the head bash. If it had been a little bit older it could have knocked down the tree in 1 hit. Bagon stands up and starts walking 20 feet away again. Alex has to act fast to save the Professor. He runs towards the Professor and Pokémon.

"Bagon!!!!!!!" yelled Alex. "Come over here and attack me. Leave the Professor alone!" Alex starts running to hills that are over the long green field. He turns back only to see one mean angry Bagon getting ready to knock him down. Alex felt he was being chased by a Rhino.
Alex runs all over the green grassy field hoping he gave the Professor time to escape without being shocked or beat up. The Bagon always kept at least 5 feet away from Alex. Then coming up in Alex's direction was a huge hill. Alex knew he would have to run his fastest up this slope then run back down to go to the Professor.

While running up the slope Alex felt Bagon at least 3 feet away now. He didn't dare to turn back because he would be attacked and he wouldn't want that. Alex slowly went up the slope and he almost got to the top of it. He realized that this slope didn't have another side because the other side was a ledge that can make you fall down into a huge lake with dangerous water Pokémon like Gyarados.

Alex got to the top and then he quickly gave a sharp turn because the top of the slope was a very narrow path and he could fall down into the lake. As he gave the turn he saw Bagon very close behind him slip, and fall off the ledge! Alex runs to get Bagon and luckily Bagon was holding on to a branch.

"Bagon give me your hand, and I'll pull you up." commanded Alex.

The little blue Pokémon holds onto the branch with one hand and uses the other hand to try to get Alex's hand. Bagon's hand is too short so he couldn't reach Alex's hand.

"Let me think of a way to pull you up. Just hang on tight." Alex said. He thinks of how he can get Bagon up to safety and he thinks of using his shirt to pull him up. He takes off his shirt and has an undershirt, so he throws his shirt to Bagon who grabs on to it. Weighing about 92 lbs this gives Alex difficulty. He uses one sleeve and ties it around him and pulls Bagon up.

He pulls him up and he falls down, and Bagon lands up on Alex.

"Bagon-Ba." said Bagon. Then Bagon rubs his face towards Alex's chest and closes his eyes and shakes.

Bagon was afraid and trusts Alex and goes with him. Alex stands up and starts walking down the slope. Bagon starts walking next to Alex and rubs his head on Alex's thigh.

Alex and Bagon walk back to the Professor to see if he managed to get down from the tree. When Alex gets back he sees a boy about his age with the Professor.

Alex runs to the Professor and Bagon chases Alex.

"Hi Professor, I have lots to tell you about what happened. Who is that boy?" asked Alex.

"Boy??! What nerve you have little boy to call me a boy. I do have a name you know. My name is Harrison. And yours is?" asked the arrogant boy.

"Alex. Glad to meet you." Alex stuck his hand out to shake the boy's hand and the boy shook his hand.

"Well, Alex, Harrison here saved me when you left after being chased by Bagon. He is starting his own Pokémon journey today. " explained the Professor.

"Oh Professor I have to tell you what happened," said Alex.

After explaining.

"And now I think Bagon likes me Professor," explained Alex.

"Well Alex, it certainly looks at you in a good way. I think it wants you to be its trainer. You saved its life so I think it wants to be with you forever." replied the Professor.

Alex became so happy and excited that he looked down at the blue creature and asked "Bagon do you really want me to be your trainer?"

Bagon nodded and said "Ba-bagon!"

Professor Birch then hands Alex a Poké Ball, who receives it happily and throws it at Bagon. The blue Pokémon shrinks and goes inside the Poké Ball. The little red ball shakes once…twice…three times and stops. Bagon is officially Alex's.

To Be Continued.

Last edited:

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
The Quest Begins

"This kind of things can happen only to me." Raúl was thinking at the same time when he was running towards professor Birch´s laboratory. "First my pancakes get burned and then I am late for my meeting with the professor. What else can go wrong?"

When Raúl finally arrived to the laboratory he noticed that there was a note at the door. The note said that prof. Birch had gone to Route 1 and all new trainers should follow him to there. After reading the note Raúl left towards the Route 1 running and when he finally made to there he found only Birch´s bag. At that moment Raúl knew that something had happened to prof. Birch.

"Where are you professor?" Raúl yelled and despite the voices of the forest he managed to hear a voice that emanated somewhere around the three near by him.
Raúl took professor´s bag with him and run towards the three. When he arrived he saw a Bagon which was chasing the professor. "Help me and quickly!" professor yelled to Raúl but he wasn´t sure what to do.

"Take a pokéball from my bag!" professor yelled and Raúl put his hand to bag. Indeed there was a pokéball or actually there were three pokéballs and Raúl wasn´t sure which one to choose. He picked the pokéball on top of the others and threw it at ground. The pokéball opened and Torchic came out of it.

Raúl knew what to do with Torchic and he immediately screamed: "Use scratch against that Bagon!"

Torchic started its attack against Bagon but Bagon used headbutt against Torchic. It was clearly stronger than Torchic so Raúl had to change his strategy. "Use growl to lower its attack and after that attack with scratch!"

This time Torchic used all its power and managed to beat Bagon. Bagon was afraid and it decided to run away. They helped professor back to the laboratory where he sat on a chair to rest a bit.

To be continued...

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Chihoko: that was a pretty good post there! we are almost ready to move on! Also i still need a trainer card! if you can't find a place to make one go to pokecharms.com
To Pokemon_Master09: ok dude, you are having the same problem that Neo_Pikachu had. you're rushing ahead without permission! 1) I haven't givin anyone their pokemon yet! yet you are already on Route 101 battling someone! that is a big no-no. so edit your post where you are just rescuing Prof. Birch. we will move on from there.
To poisonspark: again you haven't recieved Torchic yet but at least you haven't moved on yet. so just edit out the part where Birch gives you Torchic and you're good.
To Everyone else: all we need is DiegoS to post and we can move on! its not always going to be like this so don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back