• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I thought it was going well :( lots of post… I might not have been in the RP but I sure enjoyed reading ^^;

That's nice to hear. Just from talking to everybody involved with it in trying to find out what happened, we all sure enjoyed posting in it. Glad you liked what we had done up until then. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
That's nice to hear. Just from talking to everybody involved with it in trying to find out what happened, we all sure enjoyed posting in it. Glad you liked what we had done up until then. :)

I really enjoyed the character I was RPing as! >.< I hate that RPs I'm in close all the time!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
HYRULE: The Golden Era is still readily available for sign-ups! I'd reccomend people try to fill up at least one spot in each race. The more the merrier!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Eve, that's not how you tempt people...

Machomuu, did you know that joining Hyrule: The Golden Era is a folk blessing in Russia? Every post is said to increase your manliness/beauty by 1%, and for every five posts, one person in the world will fall wildly in love with you. That's a 1 in 500 chance for them to be a millionaire!

Not to mention the free coffee maker, and the discount on scones from Wal-Mart (Until expiration)! Would you want to miss out on this deal? I know I don't!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Every post made goes to Ichiro, who's going through a drinking problem at the moment.

Every Character made goes to helping Skymin STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPITOLS!!

Every IC post feeds Supervegeta a hearty meal of Bacon, Sausage, Steak, and broken Scouter pieces.

You'd have to be crazy NOT to join!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I wish I could type in buildings of legislature, like Skymin. Seems like a useful talent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Now now, kidlets. We're going a little bit silly. Why don't I push you back to normality with a nice topic?

What is your favourite kind of roleplay?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Now now, kidlets. We're going a little bit silly. Why don't I push you back to normality with a nice topic?

Oh, hey, no caps.

My favourite kind of roleplay would be a good one. :P Good plot, good GMs, good SUs, etc.

And "normality?" Pffft...

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Advertisement time!

A Game of Luck is a roleplay modelled after the crazy dice nuzlocke style. For those whp don't know what that is, it's playing a Pokemon game, in this place roleplay, with the assumption that when your pokemon faints, they die. Add to that the crazy dice, meaning randomized evens, and let the craziness begin!

A Game Of Luck is a chapter-based journey roleplay set in future Sinnoh in an alternative Pokemon world where the casualties of Pokemon battle occur quite often. Death and injury are a normal part of the battling of Pokémon. All is not well in the Pokémon world, however, some people have started thinking that pokemon shouldn't be made to suffer just because of the whim of humans. The roleplay sets your character in the middle of things, where they will be confronted with questions of morality and mortality.

Sign-ups shall be open until the 1st of January, and about 5/6 people shall be accepted into the roleplay.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

A sandbox-RP where I am free to roam about the field. But I'd also want a little goal in the story, so there's something important to do.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm still wondering why Hyrule doesn't have more fanfare; it's bucketloads of awesome.
I've never really played a Zelda game and didn't think the plot/info told me enough to make me feel like I'd have a good time playing it, so. In case you wondered :D

kidlets is a funny word

I don't even know anymore what my favorite kind of RP is. I really enjoyed Atlantis Arising for as long as it lasted. The GMs controlled most of the NPCs and made it feel like I was controlling a character in a video game or movie and that was awesome 8D downside was that I felt a bit restrained, not really daring to make up my own events or characters much.

RPs like journeys are always fun. Well, at least when you feel creative. Right now I'm not really creative on my own 8D And so I prefer RPs where you always interact with others within a thick plot. Right now, that is.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
My favorite RP? Hm... I like journey RPs with room for me to make up my own adventure to how I get there. Especially ones flexible enough for me to bend things and make my own way, ones where I can go off some unexpected way, and will be allowed to roll with it within reason. RPs like that. I dislike being railroaded into a set story, where it's "This is how it will be, tough luck." x3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
A sandbox-RP where I am free to roam about the field. But I'd also want a little goal in the story, so there's something important to do.
HYRULE!! COME TO HYRULE!!

I've never really played a Zelda game and didn't think the plot/info told me enough to make me feel like I'd have a good time playing it, so. In case you wondered :D

*unrealistic jaw drop* This is unacceptable. One of these days I'm going to lock you into a small dark room with a TV, consoles from NES to Wii, and every game from Legend of Zelda to Twilight Princess.

You don't have to play Skyward Sword... No one does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back