• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
There is one picture my computer will not, show for some reason. I can see your avatar picture, though, and I gotta say, its pretty neat. xD

6.5/10

Years
Its just a pic...and you even used it for your avatar...nothing really creative there....

5/10

oh, and the link is broken.

Years
Hah, you seriously cant take critizism. Your signature is not perfect, one image is not creative at all.

I have a banner, and the avatar is different. Also, I have HG/SS animations. Also, I have lyrics, and within those lyrics I have additional messages. It is very creative, kay?

Yours: 4/10

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
I like it, it's very bright and eye-catching. It may be just a little distracting, though. The sprite animation is just completely tacky. :P

Do I have to give it a numerical rating? If so, 7/10, above average.

Years
I like the icons, and the signature is formatted very nicely. Though, i liked your other signature better.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back