• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I don't see the list anymore? For requesting, that is.

I celebrated my birthday on PC one year (I think, anyway ~_~ will have to flip through and check), and I've been here for almost four years now. I don't know if that qualifies for Veteran?

Nope, no birthday, but I have been paired with someone since May 2010 lol

http://www.pokecommunity.com/search.php?searchid=5635474

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
As long as we've some PC inidcation of it being your birthday it's grand, as far as I'm concerned.

If you'd be so kind, I'd like to request the birthday emblem.
It was my 21st birthday on the 7th of March. <3
6i5XBxn.png

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't see the list anymore? For requesting, that is.

I celebrated my birthday on PC one year (I think, anyway ~_~ will have to flip through and check), and I've been here for almost four years now. I don't know if that qualifies for Veteran?

Nope, no birthday, but I have been paired with someone since May 2010 lol

http://www.pokecommunity.com/search.php?searchid=5635474

Gave you Veteran and Committed. Congratulations!

If you'd be so kind, I'd like to request the birthday emblem.
It was my 21st birthday on the 7th of March. <3
6i5XBxn.png

Happy belated birthday! Here's your sexy emblem, Kit.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Congrats Somniac!

Also just wondering, does anyone know when the list/ first post will be fixed, by the way? I know you are all probably really busy with April Fools stuff, but I was just wondering :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...I meant to ask an admin to help me out here since there's no history of that post being edited to remove the list. But thanks for reminding me!

edit: a plugin crapped out for some weird reason. Fixed it. B)

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm glad that the original list of emblems was added back in, it's interesting to take a gander at some of the pretty emblems on offer.

I should totally be granted the 'Varsity Nintendo' Emblem, 'cause you know, I'm kind of big into retro gaming. Although I use a sig-rotator so you may not see it often, one on my signatures is themed around a NES controller.

Just this morning I was playing the original Castlevania on my immaculately cared-for NES, and a CRT I recently purchased specifically for my old consoles.

Anyway, enough of my tactless and un-subtle hinting, regarding the 'Emblem Artisan'.
The whole creating-emblems thing, is it just for special events or can you just make emblems any old time and submit them for approval?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can always make them and put them in this thread if you think you have a good idea for a unique emblem :) There's also the possibility that you want to run an event in a section; chances are the moderator will let you, then you design the emblem for it if there is one. Two ways to get it!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Can I request the Community Supporter emblem? (though I'm not sure if I can get this one since I won my supporter tier rather than acquiring it through a donation)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, if you win it, you can't get that emblem. Have to have actually donated, I'm afraid. I'm in the same boat as you though, so I know how it feels lol. :( Sorry!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
It's weird to see how many people are requesting the PC Veteran emblem even though it's been 2 years since I've joined and still go on here like the news. So I would like request this emblem, please.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Can someone give me an emblem? I luv emblems. Just one, plz? I NEED THEM. I love awards :D Even if its a bad one, can someone give me one? Thanks, and I understand if you can't~

Honest

Hi!
Years
The few emblems that you can request aren't ones that you qualify for Red, not at the moment anyway. Sorry. :c Just keep posting around, and who knows, maybe you'll catch the eye of a mod and have a pleasant surprise waiting for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back