Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 19th, 2013, 05:02 PM
nuzamaki90
Knight of The Volt

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
As promised.......

New Teaser Images, but with a lot more to come, you'll know what this means in just a bit.
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Rayquaza.
Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
As promised.......

New Teaser Images, but with a lot more to come, you'll know what this means in just a bit.
Yet again; everything is horribly resized and the tiles do not tessellate. Not to mention the colours clash.
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:12 PM
nuzamaki90
Knight of The Volt

Just outside of Neo City and on Route 16 rests the Neo City Daycare Center, or Neo Daycare for short.

A small but comfortable place, trainers looking to learn how to breed or raise their Pokemon a bit for the Neo City Gym, PWT, or the other two Gyms on the island can come straight here.

From looking at the screen, you can see you'll be traveling with Barry throughout this route on the first go because he's lost Master Ken and needs someone to proceed with, and then there's the Magma Grunts who'll you confront later on...
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:50 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

Wow this looks nice. The story interests me and the first screenshot is really awesome. Good Job on that.
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:25 PM
nuzamaki90
Knight of The Volt

A pair of screenshots cuz I like showing progress.

Just having fun with Barry on Route 16. Trying not to get fined

This is part of a main-story quest where you and Barry team up to travel through Route 16 since he's lost Master Ken and doesn't know how to get to Radical City, home to the fourth gym.

And yes, I see that messed up tree tile error
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM
nuzamaki90
Knight of The Volt

Quick Update!

Thanks to Carmaniac, or LostSoulsDev on DA, True Gale now has a new and improved menu system!

Screen for your time :D

Old July 14th, 2013, 07:12 PM
nuzamaki90
Knight of The Volt

And another quick update, which will probably be the last for a while since I'm planning something to replace this :D

Just a quick screenshot to tease a new feature and a new character joining the cast in Pokemon True Gale, Professor Cypress. What could Holon be and where is it located?

Old July 14th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
um, I'm gunna take a shot in the dark (totally a guess and have seen no information) but is holon in radical city? perhaps a building of some sort?
Looks awesome, it almost seems like the player has a choice between 2 options in the background though, but the professor looks really cool, nice job

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old July 14th, 2013, 09:44 PM
nuzamaki90
Knight of The Volt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
um, I'm gunna take a shot in the dark (totally a guess and have seen no information) but is holon in radical city? perhaps a building of some sort?
Looks awesome, it almost seems like the player has a choice between 2 options in the background though, but the professor looks really cool, nice job
Lol you might not believe this but I actually totally forgot that the menu showed the location. Not much of a surprise anymore xD

I'm glad you noticed the background though because that's pretty important, and I'm working on a pretty cool animation to make it even better.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here