• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
What sound? As far as I'm aware, it's BGM sound and not an actually sound effect. so when the trainer spots you, the music changes to the song. I remember someone posted the D/P music files (I think its still in the resource thread). The file for- lets say- when a boy trainer spots you is called "Eye_Boy" lol.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Not that, I mean there's just this tiny little sound that is made when the mark appears over the person's head when they see youm no music or anything. I guess you could call it a sound effect.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2008
I'm looking to have multiple regions in my game, but for that, I need more then 8 badges. I saw someone ask about Pocci's starter kit, but I didn't see an answer, and I'm using Pokemon Essentials...so I think they are different. Can anyone help with this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Mother of all stupid questions time...here we go!

I recently saw a post in the Roleplay section to the effect that learning moves in D/P is different from in previous games. Could someone direct me to information on what's new and different in the DS generation? I only have a GBA-SP, and have only played the games prior to Diamond and Pearl.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Hi, Could i please make a request for a scientist in a lab cote like in Prof.Elm's Lab in R/S? i need him as a sprite. NOT THE ONE WITH LONG HAIR!!!

Also i any1 is a talented scripter please PM me for i have a script to be made but im no good at macking scripts...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Can some one make a certian Pokemon sprite for me? PM me and i'll give you the details.

Jirbytaylor

is too lazy to make a new ava
Years
I'm not sure wether this will get filled or not, but I'm asking here instead of the Essential's topic.

Can anyone create, or at least provide initial samples of attack animations for the PE kit? I can't figure out the in-game editor at all, plus I've never been good with creating animations anyway.
So I'm asking if someone can create battle animations to match the GBA game attacks, and provide so everyone can see it and learn from it how to use the editor?

Thanks in advance, I'll be sure to give credit if you wish for it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hello, I was wondering if It would be possible to get a sprite of Ash Ketchum? From Fire red or leaf green?

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
hey is there a tool to extract 3d models from wii .iso's (SSBB, PBR) and put them into .3ds format?? i know it's possible but i don't know how to do it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
I need some body to make me sora and riku (from kingdom hearts) front and back sprites.
Can anyone do it?

Other than that, how do you edit the battle system text in pokemon essentials? (poccil's)

And can anyone get me the pictures of Gold and Crystal throwing the pokeball?(redone to look natural like in ruby and saphire)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Go into the script editor, press Ctrl+Shift+F, and type what text you want to replace.

Then replace the selected text with what you want.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Does anyone have a character set of Ash Ketchum for RPG Maker XP? That I could use for my game?

Also one more thing, is it possible to set up a service on RPG Maker XP, like uh for example a nintendo wii has..like a friend code thing..like okay for my game I want to be able to have real friends that play the game aswell and they like exchange friend codes so ingame they can send eachother emails and stuff.

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Please help when i go to click download from someones attachments it goes to a blank page with a blank pic of a 1 by 12 pic. please help as i want to download other peoples attachments!!!

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Please help when i go to click download from someones attachments it goes to a blank page with a blank pic of a 1 by 12 pic. please help as i want to download other peoples attachments!!!

Please be a little more specific. What attachment is it, and what is the picture?

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Town/City Name Ideas

Hey guy's, i havn't posted it yet but im busy working on my new Pokemon game, now i have designed a number of Towns and Citys for my game but im having some trouble coming up with names for them, what i want to know it what do you do when naming a city, do you just name it after somthing significant in your town, or just the first name that pops in your head or what?

Please note i don't want help with name as i want to think of them myself im just a little stuck at the moment but if i can get a good way of choosing names i shoud be fine and maybe even be able to post my game up in the main showcase section of the board, with in the next week or so.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright now. Yeah, you can do it in both ways.
The first way is 'name it after somthing significant in your town'
Example: You town is planted lots of flower, so you can try to name your town with a "FL" in front, like 'Flacess Town'...

The second way is just a name that is nice to hear.
Example: A big city where your 8th gym located. The name should be really powerful like Gospel City, Rexgrip City or else. ( Just a name pops in your head )

Hope this help!

Years
I am a little weird when I name my towns, I get them exactly how I want them then I look at the whole town. Whatever pops into my head is the name I choose. I have one game that I have named all of the town, maybe temporarily, after the towns surrounding where I live. I've considered actually picking a place, not in Japan, and creating a map like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back