• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
Years

Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon as you can all probably tell. But If I had to pick one that has been with me for a long time, I would have to say chickorita (as it was the first starter in the first game I ever played about pokemon, which was silver. :) Now picking any starter besides grass is really hard to do.

(The new grass starter looks awesome)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Sort of the same. xDD;;
But yeah, like I said, I've always liked it. I'm not going to change my opinion on it just because a bunch of other people[thousands, actually. ._.;] started liking it as well. xDD;;
Anyway, it's not one of my favourites. Oshawott, Pachirisu, Reshiram, Cyndaquil, others. Yeah. I donno. xDD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I never got the hype about Lucario. xD Then again, I for into the fourth generation late, so by the time I did a thousand people already loved Lucario, haha.
I did try to have it one my Pearl team one, but it was one of the three Pokemon I switched out along the way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've always liked the Bulbasaur and Squirtle like more than the Charmander line myself. I've been obssessed with Squirtle in the past, and Bulbasaur is my favorite of the three. Charmander though... I liked Ash's when it was a Charmander, but after thaaat.

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
Years
Eh, Shaymin Sky Forme is the first Legendary that can talk telepathically in the Pokemon Movies that are considered female.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hold on. Are we talking about the movie Shaymin or Shaymin in general? I think Shaymin in the games are genderless, but idk about Movie!Shaymin. :V

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
Truthfully, most legendaries are genderless, purely because there's only one of them.
It would be really cruel to them, I guess... They'd be pretty lonely anyway...
Especially Giratina.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to pretty much watch every movie after the... Deoxys one. :x /so not up to date on Pokemon Movies.

Back