• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Spider Was Found On My Pillow

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
MiracleGhost47 said:
A Spider Was Found On My Pillow

XW1o1vQ.gif

Last edited:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
That's very humane of you. I would have just killed it.

Years
I try not to kill them too but when they're on the ceiling they always try to spin down their webs on my head and thats not okay man.

Sirfetch’d

Did you make this thread just to make curiousnathan feel bad for killing his spider 8(

lol!

It never would have made it outside at my house. I would have found the longest thing in my room to squish it with for scaring me as I woke up.

Melody

Banned
Years
Arms Length Rule: Not in my personal space. NOPE.
If a spider is within arms reach of my person; it's life is forfeit.
Homestead Exemption: I respect a respectful spiderbro.
If the spider is within reach; but chilling in it's little web and not doing anything else but what spiders do, it's life is spared.
Trafficked Area Exemption: Not gonna let spiders live in my shower, near my toilet, bed, or above my head in any of those places.
If a spider resides somewhere that might cause constant human contact where it would feel threatened enough to bite a person, it's life is ended in mercy.
Venomous Spider Exemption: Die in a fire, Poison Spider
Spiders positively identified as venomous to humans are immediately executed in the easiest and safest manner

Last edited:
Years
Did you make this thread just to make curiousnathan feel bad for killing his spider 8(

lol!

It never would have made it outside at my house. I would have found the longest thing in my room to squish it with for scaring me as I woke up.

How did you know? XD

Imagine after a night out at the club you wake up next to some guy or girl with four legs and four arms... 0-0

A spider is an animal with 2x the average appendage potential!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
For a while I would try to just catch a spider and then release it outside, since I felt bad about killing it. Although if it's a big huge nasty spider, uh, all bets are off then, I might just freak out and go for the can of raid instead. :( That has happened once before, dear god that spider was terrifying and I'm not sure if I had anything big enough on hand to capture it anyway.

Then I read about how putting spiders outside tends to actually end up killing them anyway since they're used to living in a house instead of outside, so...then I felt guilty about that! Since I don't want them dead, just out of my way.

So now I just kind of tend to let them be and hope they stay on their side of the room. I'll let you live, bro, as long as you don't come over and try to nibble on me. :p

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

lol!

8(

Legit though I would try and find a broom or something or just start chucking random stuff at it

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Spiders are such an unappreciated creature :(

Whenever I find them roaming around the house, I release them back outside. One of my housemates has a huge fear/hatred of them and loses her shit if she sees one. I came home from work one day to find her almost in tears and on the verge of wetting herself because she'd seen a spider in the bathroom and refused to go and use the toilet. Much confusion when it was a tiny little thing no bigger than a thumbnail, and it was in the bathtub, which is over the other side of the bathroom to the toilet. Silly girl.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
If there was a spider on my pillow, I would do the same as you, just pick it up gently and set it in another location, they are too cute for me to kill, they help out with the bugs.

Spiders feel ticklish in my hands.

Back