• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
Hey Mitchel.
Cool to see you're posting your hack here, and on AWF.
Hoever, i won't post comments on your screens here, i'll post them on AWF.

If you didn't know, i'm Arseus on AWF.

@ZapMolCuno, nice to see you here too :)

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
in the cave, the stairs right from the character arent fitting perfectly

in the other screenshot, theres a problem behind the gym, the soil is grassy, normal, and then directly goes to the rocky, lower soil... there are some tiles missing...

also, it seems that the stairs lead to the wall...

You're right i hope i'll fix it ^^ and about that grassy that is (i hope ) now good look to the updates ;)

@to the other people: i know that the pallet of the gym is not that good but i've fix it to a ownage pallet ^^ so you can see obvisouly the good outline (black)

~Ontopic:
Zeh new Updates + Fixes
Hello people i got for you 7 new screens where you see the new fixed gym (again) but now is the gym done and pure Ownage ^^ stairs in that fossil cave are fixed :) ect.
And by the updates you'll see the new script with lance in Willsum City, a new tile made by me (A eaten apple tile where normal you see munchlax. The tile is basic of the leftovers item ^^ (say if you don't like the tile then i'll remove it ^^) and two new screens screens of the past ^^.... but i've talked enough enjoy the new Fixes + updates ^^
the gym tile ^^
pokemonthunderemblembq7.png
>>>>>>>
pokemonthunderemblemnl6.png

Before >>>>>>>> now

The fixed stairs tile ^^ (in de fossil cave)
pokemonthunderemblem2uq6.png
>>>>>>>
pokemonthunderemblem2ow2.png

Before >>>>>>>> now

~Updates
pokemonthunderemblem4up1.png
pokemonthunderemblem5hy0.png
pokemonthunderemblem6kf6.png

~Past updates
pokemonthunderemblem7cs7.png
pokemonthunderemblem8yt4.png

that was all people I hope you like'd the new updates ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The gym looks better than ever. Now the colors finally match the whole thing. Nice work!
And I like the Lance event. I wonder what his part in the hack will be....hmmm...
The updates look sweet bud. Keep on going....

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
The gym looks better than ever. Now the colors finally match the whole thing. Nice work!
And I like the Lance event. I wonder what his part in the hack will be....hmmm...
The updates look sweet bud. Keep on going....

Thnx ^^ and thnx about the lance event ^^ you'll see him now (beta 1.0) 1 time by beta 2.0 you'll meet him again ^^ and again thnx ^^

~Ontopic
*Update
Hello people i got two new screens for you ^^ with the D/P waterstone tile (Credits to WAH/Pey for that tile recollord by me ^^) and about the munchlax screen where you see the eaten apples are fixed the are now on the ground ^^
Enjoy de new screens ^^
pokemonthunderemblemke1.png
pokemonthunderemblem2sn4.png

That whas all people.
Cya
~Mitchel1

Roxas!!

Universo DS
Years
the images are well who Deveria change only a couple of things like the tiles of the stone water corrigeles pallets, as well others like me a beta ^ ^

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
the images are well who Deveria change only a couple of things like the tiles of the stone water corrigeles pallets, as well others like me a beta ^ ^

Ok and about that waterstone what is the problem with this (recollord) pallet? and thnx

@Burned Soul: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic
Zeh new updates and scripts..
Hello people i got for you people 4 new screens out the past (Exemple insite the gym of violet :)) (Credits to The people of Pokémon Platinum (G/S/C) for the Falkner OW) (Pallet a little change + eyes updates for him by me) and other new screens with example (The new little blue sign ^^) (Credits to Zel for that tile)
And the return to the past Event is done to ^^ i've maked a video of it (Thnx to Drevilg for the Celebi statue OW ^^)....
and a lot more ^^
ENJOY THE NEW SCREENS + VIDEO
Falkners gym (Violet city)
pokemonthunderemblemzi8.png
pokemonthunderemblem2kn0.png

Violet city (Past)
pokemonthunderemblem3zi3.png
pokemonthunderemblem4yv7.png

Normal update screens :)
pokemonthunderemblem8os4.png
pokemonthunderemblem10ce9.png

pokemonthunderemblem11dk1.png

Script update:
Here is a video with the return to the past event ^^ with new stuff commands ^^ exaple Level-script for warping/earthquake command .. and a lot more ^^
Enjoy the return to the past script ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KAtiqS49o0

Requests:
Does someon know how i can fix this?
pokemonthunderemblemfixkb5.png

and a little question can someon add this in my hack (the new style tekstbox)
pokemonthuderemblemteskcc7.png

Well that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
about that error... may I asked what were the names of the trainer class and the trainer name?
because if you exceed from the limit, it'll cause those text glitches... :\

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hm...
I tried using those names with my Rescue Rangers hack,a dn we got the same results.
I suggest you shorten their names... remember that there are always limits in the game, and if I can remember it clearly, the limit of trainer names are only up to 10 to 12... :\

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, I really love the G/S/C going back in time stuff where you battle Falkner and all.
But, you've got an error there on your title screen, with the text box. You should also make the surrounding pretty much orange in color.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
well well, very well... things are getting progressively better and better until perfection..
this time i couldnt spot any error easily, but...

in the last screen (fossil cave), the tiles to the left of the character are..? those arent the ones used for the water edge, and arent looking very nice

well, that was the only thing i could spot, congratz for the progress with the game, hope to see more soon =]

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
WOW this hack is awesome...i really like the tiles...that DP ones...and the colors...cant wait for the beta =)

Good work

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
You could use Jess&James too.
The Creator of ShinyGold also had this problem, he named them Jess&Jamie.
I like my one more, cuz it's more like their original names.

Offtopic, do you know why i can't acces AWF today?

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
well well, very well... things are getting progressively better and better until perfection..
this time i couldnt spot any error easily, but...

in the last screen (fossil cave), the tiles to the left of the character are..? those arent the ones used for the water edge, and arent looking very nice

well, that was the only thing i could spot, congratz for the progress with the game, hope to see more soon =]

Thnx ^^ and i''ve fix it that ...? thinks on the walls alias Kabuto shells :P
And you'll see thinks soon today i've new screens for you people ^^

@C3LEBI-愛: Thnx and where you see a error in the titelscreen please give me a screen where you see the error so i can try to fix it (Or someon else ^^) the tekst box i still don't know how to change :(

@IceCharizard, Burned Soul: I've change the names to the real engles names of them....
JESSE&JAMES ^^

@ptshady: Thnx ^^

@ArceusGamer: look at the answer that i gave to IceCharizard and Burned Soul and about AWF it's back now :P

~Ontopic:
Hello people i got fot you alot of new updates ^^ Where you see t little part of the kabuto shell event in the fossil cave (I've maked from the event 3 screens because i've not the time to upload 20 screens of that event >.< and youtube whas really...really slow with uploading so that's why i've uploaded 3 screens of it) Normal updates....and a trainer battle in Falkners gym :) where you see the old sprite of the bird keeper
and a lot more......
Enjoy!
Little part of the kabuto shell event ^^
pokemonthunderemblemzr6.png
pokemonthunderemblem2ch1.png
pokemonthunderemblem3ig0.png

normal screen updates^^
pokemonthunderemblem5jf6.png
pokemonthunderemblem6ij0.png

pokemonthunderemblem9wv4.png
pokemonthunderemblem8iy4.png

Battle VS a trainer in Falkners gym (Past)
pokemonthunderemblem10hm7.png
pokemonthunderemblem11jv1.png
pokemonthunderemblem12tx8.png

That whas all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
This really looks great. I can´t wait for beta have you any idea when you´re going to release it?

Back