• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I don't think I've ever directly communicated to you, Quilava's Master--which is a shame because I've always appreciated and admired your diligent work on Fire Red hacks. Obviously, this hack will impress me, and others of course. Specifically, the scripting looks very solid, as well as the graphical side of the game. Keep up the good work!

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Quilava, I'm too bored =_= so I put together a new Userbar for you.

glassshattered2.png

hope you like it.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
signature done! ( : hope you like it.
I do. It looks really good :)
I don't think I've ever directly communicated to you, Quilava's Master--which is a shame because I've always appreciated and admired your diligent work on Fire Red hacks. Obviously, this hack will impress me, and others of course. Specifically, the scripting looks very solid, as well as the graphical side of the game. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, I really liked TheTempest. Sad to see it go.
Quilava, I'm too bored =_= so I put together a new Userbar for you.

glassshattered2.png

hope you like it.
I love it! If you don't mind, can you make one with the girl too.

Minor Update

The other day I stated that I scrapped the Who You Gonna Call? sidequest. I lied. I found some unexpected down time and managed to rescript it. It's so much better! I'll explain it further in the next update, which should be next week.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
This hack just keeps getting better and better! The Pokennect thing is totally awesome. Looking forward to the beta!

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
Oh wow. All these updates look awesome look awseome man. I can tell u been putting a lot of effort into ur game and its deffinitally paying off and looking great. Keep up the amazing work.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
The hacks keeps crashing for me :( You got any tips on how to fix it?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Wow, great! It sounds exciting! I can't wait for next week then. :)
Good luck! (;
Thanks! You won't be disappointed.
Will be playing this game once beta comes out. You should be happy :D
I'm happy whenever anyone plays my hack, whether it's one person or 937!
This hack just keeps getting better and better! The Pokennect thing is totally awesome. Looking forward to the beta!
Thanks! I love the Pokennect too! The beta will not disappoint. That's a promise.
Really excited to hear about who you gonna call mini game so i deff cant wait to hear the next updates ( :
Just for you, I'll even include a few screenshots of the minigame in action!
Oh wow. All these updates look awesome look awseome man. I can tell u been putting a lot of effort into ur game and its deffinitally paying off and looking great. Keep up the amazing work.
Yup. I'm trying my best to make this hack stand out.
The hacks keeps crashing for me :( You got any tips on how to fix it?
Can you tell me exactly what happened and what emulator you're using via PM. Thanks.

POLL
I'm working as fast as I can. So far I am proud to say that there are NO bugs, errors [grammatical or otherwise] or oddities to report in the current working build [besides the DNS issue that's in the first post]. Update #10 will come by the end of this week, [I'm shooting for Thursday]. In beta news, I still don't have a release date though I'm aiming for late August/Early September. It will have only 3 gyms and covers the first 8/17cities and towns of the region. As long as everything goes according to plan the beta will be out before everyone starts school. But the main reason I'm doing this minor update is because I have a question. On page 4 everyone saw the whole thing with Frostbite claiming I stole his content or whatever and I ended up changing the cave battlebacks. Well today I made it to a cave [Coal Tunnel] and decided the platform for the caves didn't look right, so I recolored them. But I don't know which one is better:

Option 1
newcaves.png

-or-

Option 2
option1.png

Leave a comment below and tell me which platform color I should stick to. I may or may not change the brown rim around the edge of the platform depending on whether or not I find a suitable color. Let me know what you think!

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Hi! I joined because I love hacked games. Anyway, could you tell me please, how long i it now, and how long do you plan to make it? So I mean now how long does it take to get to this version's end and how long do you plan to get to the last version's end. (playtime ;) )
(It would be awesome if all pokemon would be able to be caught :) I hated the original ones because I could have only one starter and there were differences between the two versions. So I suggest letting us catching all of them. For example for the rare pokemons a safari zoor thing like that :) )

Years
This hack is great, i wish you would use the fourth generation to, only because i want to play with glaceon and leafeon, but hey the game is still great.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
I guess option 2 is better. I hope we can give certain ideas that you may be able to use.
Oh and the at the first or at the second gym we should get the fly. It always annoyed me that I had to wait for it for too long.
I think you should give us the running shoes at the beginning too :)
I hope these ideas will be useful!

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
This is going to sound like a weird request, but could I see the first one with a different Pokemon? I like it for the Zubat... but I might only like it for the Zubat. It makes a nice contrast with the shadow, but I'm curious how it'd look for something that isn't flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back