• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
honestly zombie movies just dont scare me anymore like they used to. Dunno if it's because I'm used to it or because zombies were never meant to be scary xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sometimes they can be scary. More so in video game than movies I think though.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
in video games yes <3 Resident Evil has to be my favourite horror game that I've played. But I do want to try Dead Space and F.E.A.R.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Try Dead Space! But start with 1 and go in order. I haven't played 3 yet, but it seems to be less scary, imo.

Also, Amnesia. Try that. REALLY scary. Trust me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I honestly haven't heard of Amnesia but I'll look into it. I've played the Dead Space 2 demo and it REALLY got me scared xD

@JZ - OMG Really?? xD I NEED to get it then

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah, I skipped one like an idiot. But two really did give me a good scare. Feeling your heart beat so loud is an adrenaline rush. :3

And holy crap, look up Amnesia right now. I'll admit, I've only read reviews and never actually played it, but if the hype it gets is legitimate, then it's probably scarier than any of the horror games already mentioned. Seriously. It's a PC game, so as soon as I get my own laptop, I'm downloading it.

Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yeah, I skipped one like an idiot. But two really did give me a good scare. Feeling your heart beat so loud is an adrenaline rush. :3

And holy crap, look up Amnesia right now. I'll admit, I've only read reviews and never actually played it, but if the hype it gets is legitimate, then it's probably scarier than any of the horror games already mentioned. Seriously. It's a PC game, so as soon as I get my own laptop, I'm downloading it.

Spoiler:

by the goddess! that screenshot scared me xD
Mm, I'll probably get it once I get a new laptop too. This desktop is full of stuff and I dont wanna slow it down.

M-Rated games are fun, especially Call of Duty and No More Heroes

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Even though I'm a wuss at horror games I feel like I know too much about Amnesia to be scared by it if I actually played it. I know the whole plot, every character, how to play, what the dudes look like, etc. So getting caught by one of those dudes would be like getting caught by a goomba in Mario - oh well, you die and start over or whatever.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Scariest thing I have ever seen in a videogame was the regenerator in RE4.

And I play a little Call of Duty. I'm not as into the series as some of my friends are though; could never get into online.

Honest

Hi!
Years
So getting caught by one of those dudes would be like getting caught by a goomba in Mario - oh well, you die and start over or whatever.

Never played the game, so I can't give a rebuddle, but damn Toujie, you just downgraded the game LOL

And oh yeah, those Regenerators were really scary the first time around.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Slenderman wasn't too scary. The music got louder when he was close and he never moved when you saw him. It was more creepy than anything.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
He doesn't move? Then why is it scary? I heard bad things but never played it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aye, Resident Evil is a hunky bit of fright.

I like turtles.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic D;

Won't blame you if you are though. Six was a really bad horror game.

Also, what's the story in Slenderman, exactly? Never heard of the game till Jess came along.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
slenderman's scary for kids with 5,6,7...the legend says he kidnap kids. however, i don't believe this "legend". but i can't be so sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back