• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Leola Project

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
hi there, i was wondering if you still wanted team members?
i can do almost everything besides advanced ASM.
i do know how to insert transparant textboxes and mugshots for ruby only which might be a problem.

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
hi there, i was wondering if you still wanted team members?
i can do almost everything besides advanced ASM.
i do know how to insert transparant textboxes and mugshots for ruby only which might be a problem.

There's a link in my signature to our team thread, Play Me Casually. Apply there, dear.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I like the way Title screen is Designed
Storyline is.. Very Interesting
I also like the fact that Eevee is a Starter since It can evolve in different types
I'll give it a try when a beta's available
Anyways, Good Luck with this Hack

Winter Wonderland

Years
I like the way Title screen is Designed
Storyline is.. Very Interesting
I also like the fact that Eevee is a Starter since It can evolve in different types
I'll give it a try when a beta's available
Anyways, Good Luck with this Hack

Thanks.

Hey, peeps. You should probably know that progress is gonna slow down a little bit until I get better. I was in a car accident; I'll spare you the details, just know that I'm in pain and will hack when I can. Okay? Thanks for understanding.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Eh an car accident you say, I hope you're not hurt to bad cause I had to end up getting stitches from one. It's alright for progress to slow down a bit though as long as you just keep chugging along. So uh yeah get well soon.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
it's all good, stuff happens and we, the public, can't do anything about it. I hope you have a good recovery, you're more important than a program (please don't be mad at me for that comment)

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Wow, the title screen looks really nice.
When I try to fire red editing title screen, the seem to be a small
rectangular shape left. like a glitch of some sort. but anyways
nice hack! I'll be looking forward for some of this. (Sorry, I suck at english)

Yuuki_Asura

Years
Thanks.

Hey, peeps. You should probably know that progress is gonna slow down a little bit until I get better. I was in a car accident; I'll spare you the details, just know that I'm in pain and will hack when I can. Okay? Thanks for understanding.

your welcome, i like hacks with Interrsting Stories

Best Wishes On your Recovery winter:)

Winter Wonderland

Years
Eh an car accident you say, I hope you're not hurt to bad cause I had to end up getting stitches from one. It's alright for progress to slow down a bit though as long as you just keep chugging along. So uh yeah get well soon.

Thank you.

it's all good, stuff happens and we, the public, can't do anything about it. I hope you have a good recovery, you're more important than a program (please don't be mad at me for that comment)

Thank you.

Wow, the title screen looks really nice.
When I try to fire red editing title screen, the seem to be a small
rectangular shape left. like a glitch of some sort. but anyways
nice hack! I'll be looking forward for some of this. (Sorry, I suck at english)

Thanks, I try.

your welcome, i like hacks with Interrsting Stories

Best Wishes On your Recovery winter:)

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I escaped luckily, in my opinion, just whiplash and a fractured rib.

Now, for progress! Beta testers are still needed, we're looking for about three more. The application is found above. Beta will go up to five towns total, and the first water route. We're currently in the scripting segment of the last couple towns. So, no worries, progress is being made.

So, apply for beta testing, and prepare to play.

Yuuki_Asura

Years
Thank you.

Thank you.

Thanks, I try.

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I escaped luckily, in my opinion, just whiplash and a fractured rib.

Now, for progress! Beta testers are still needed, we're looking for about three more. The application is found above. Beta will go up to five towns total, and the first water route. We're currently in the scripting segment of the last couple towns. So, no worries, progress is being made.

So, apply for beta testing, and prepare to play.
I normaly wait for full version of a game but, I would like to apply to be a beta tester.

Application:
Emulator being used: VBA for Mac & Gamebiod For Android
Operating system used: Macbook Classic 10.6.8 & Android 4.0.4
ROM hacking experience: None but i think i'll give it a try someday
The hacks played are :Dark Rising ,Dark Violet, Glazed, Ruby Destiny series, Victory Fire, Resolute and Light Platinum
Promise to check every single square possible(Y/N): Yes

Also, when i find some bugs. i'll report it right away

Winter Wonderland

Years
I normaly wait for full version of a game but, I would like to apply to be a beta tester.

Application:
Emulator being used: VBA for Mac & Gamebiod For Android
Operating system used: Macbook Classic 10.6.8 & Android 4.0.4
ROM hacking experience: None but i think i'll give it a try someday
The hacks played are :Dark Rising ,Dark Violet, Glazed, Ruby Destiny series, Victory Fire, Resolute and Light Platinum
Promise to check every single square possible(Y/N): Yes

Also, when i find some bugs. i'll report it right away

Great! A non-hacker. I was hoping to get a couple of these. Accepted, deary.

One or two spots left for beta testers! Apply while you still can, kids.

Winter Wonderland

Years
Small update

In this update, we're going to show you some of the remaining areas in Beta one which will be released in the near future. No scripts are shown due to the fact that they're still being worked on. Enjoy and leave comments and criticism.

EVwajpj.png
Epcntnq.png
1BeM5fm.png

yjmtxAD.png
LDkx1fu.png
X5WtIKC.png

The beta ends by the shore. Next stop: The South Larien Islands.

Winter Wonderland

Years
Small update:

The seasonal introduction. This will preface every installment. This being the summer one.

Thanks, Shiny Quagsire for your work. :) You are always appreciate.

Winter Wonderland

Years
Glad to see that you finally put a beta out for this I've been waiting to play this game for a while. Hope to see more from you and this wonderful hack of yours.

Thanks. Be sure to let us know what you think when you're finished. :)

Here's the Bug report on the old beta Winter:) just in case something missing

Thanks. All of these have since been fixed. :) All the "emonemonemon" glitches were due to a decapitalization patch.

So, Play Me Casually is going on a break. We're taking at least a week off from hacking.

We've all worked really hard and I feel we deserve it. Especially the way I work my people--ask Stud, he keeps calling me a slave driver.

So, expect no updates for at least a week. :3

We will be here to answer questions and the like, though.

Last edited:

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
It's too bad for me that the file is IPS instead of Zip. I have been struggling to get out of IPS file on my computer and I eventually gave up. I would totally love to play your hack on my android phone. This is a hack I definitely don't want to miss out.

Last edited:
Back