• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking out of my window, I see....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Bars. I am not even joking. My dorm building here at school has bars on the windows. I think it is to keep people from breaking into the dorms, but still...

Past the bars, I see a cruddy old parking lot. Great dorm, right?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
The only thing I see is a lot of gardens, houses and trampolines. My bedroom is at the back window, so this is all I see.

Bars. I am not even joking. My dorm building here at school has bars on the windows. I think it is to keep people from breaking into the dorms, but still...

It could also be for people not to hang outside the windows, especially if the dorms are pretty high up.

Years
First is the driveway, which has parking on it too. Then it's a line of trees, which don't have a lot of leaves on them right now. Beyond that is a parking lot and another apartment complex. The most interesting part of the view is that I live on top of a hill, so the parking lot to the apartments across from ours has a cliff at the end of it.

It's not terribly special. My blinds are always down so I hardly look out there beyond seeing the trees when I'm lying down in bed.

Years
Out my bedroom window I can see our backyard, with includes our shared garage with a couple of neighbors. Past I see a bunch of shrubs, trees, power lines and other houses. There is a bit of a gap between all that though, where I can see right down the side of our mountain to a big river, which on the other side of it is another city. If it weren't for all of the obstructions (or if my house were 3 or 4 stories high), it'd be a really nice view.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I see the side of my neighbor's house.

It's a grand scenery, really. :I

This.
And oh, they have lots of trees, so it's also a nice view...
But it gets boring if I stare for too long though.
Especially if my only window is almost covered by their tree's leaves... =/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I live in an apartment building. As such, my bedroom window overlooks the main walkway to get to other apartments as well as a car park. It's so pictureqsue that I have my blinds closed nearly all of the time! :D

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My backyard, which includes the back porch, the pool, and a nearby house at an angle. There's a small forest near my pool, and that's honestly about it.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Out of one window I can see the road (which is buzzing with cars), and a 7/11. The other nearby stores are obscured by a neighboring building. Out of my other window I can see a tree, my neighbors, and my backyard (which doubles as a parking lot).

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Right now I see blackness as it is night time.

Usually, I see a pretty suburban neighbourhood. People rarely go outside, we always stay in our own houses. Sometimes somebody will mow the lawn or something but other than that the only activity is cars rushing past.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well i won't describe i'll post a pic

picture.php

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Out my window is a street with tons of cars parked on both sides of the street, apartment buildings, trees, and people walking. It's a pretty nice neighborhood but it's a college town so people can get pretty rowdy at night~ @_@

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Rain, rain everywhere.

But also looking out my closest window, I see the corner of my neighbor's house; a brick wall and a window, along with the bricks she placed surrounding a maroon-ish shrub. Behind the shrub is a wooden fence and her backyard.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
When I looked out my window, I see lots and lots of buildings with lots and lots of people going about their everyday business.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My bedroom window is covered with styrofoam to keep the light out and keep people from looking in. Mainly the former reason, since I suffer from insomnia and it can be too hard to finally get in an hour or two of sleep in the morning when it gets too light outside.

Even if the foam wasn't there, though, my bedroom is in the basement so when I'd look outside, at best I'd just see part of the shrub-bush-tree thingy just to the right of my window and then sky.

Back