• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Uranium

What you think about the project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom.

Your Darkest Nightmare
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
This is really great, JV. I love the story. I expect this to be finished! ;D

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
i'll help you with the uranium project jv

ill help you with pokemon uranium jv

Last edited:

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
This is really great, JV. I love the story. I expect this to be finished! ;D

Thx =].

i'll help you with the uranium project jv

ill help you with pokemon uranium jv

hmmm how '-'?

Well guys it has been a while since I last posted. I was really busy this last weeks and also not that motivated on working on Uranium. However I got my motivation back this week xD.

I took the time to update the whole first post (which has been over three months without being updated) and also put a new css design. Each month I'll be using a different css theme, each theme will be a pokémon type, and this month's type is FIRE!

Check the first post out for a new video, it's the first one of a series which will show high quality versions of the exclusive and custom game music made by me =p.

Obs: The only part still needing to be updated is the screens part, I hope I can finish that still today, and also expect a reasonably big update this weekend (or maybe monday/tuesday).

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
progress.gif

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Nice, but I cant seem to access the video?
It's on the first post.

Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
progress.gif
Your english is fine ^^.

so it is not downloadable yet huh ... it looks fantastic
Thanks!

Well, I have a nice update for you guys, it has to do with tiles, new ones! I asked Zeph a set of city tiles and she made some that are looking really good! I revamped Nowtoch city for that, it's the biggest city I've showed to the public yet of the game.

capture000-1.png

capture001-3.png

And now some night pictures:

2mow6c8.png

capture002-4.png

Well, thats all =], comments on the tiles would be great!

*The night pictures are a bit older so I was using an old gym building. The new one is from Alistair's new set of tiles and I'm not sure if I will be using them, credits to him!

Years
Actually, the rear stairs need corrected. You'll see what I mean in the image below.

correct.png

The new city tiles look great. Zephyr did a really good job on them. The only thing I can see is the shading should probably be touched up on just a little bit, and there needs to be a difference between the regular sidewalk tile and the rear-edge sidewalk tile. And good to see you are using one of my new buildings. My only suggestion with this would to be to add the shadow. It looks like it's hovering, sans the door.

Overall, a really good update JV. Even though I haven't posted much in here, I have been following the project and it's coming along great.

Novacainekidd

"And so we go"
Years
i think pahar would probably be a better fire starter. the sprite is fantastic as well

idk how many times you have been told that :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Hey, Uranium fans!

It's me, Zephyr! Remember? Spriter and plot writer and all that? I come bearing good news: we're close to releasing a beta! But in order to do that, we're going to need your help! That's right, we're looking for betatesters!

We need about five people who want to play our game, for as long as they can, and give us feedback. We want to hear about everything, from game-crashing disasters to minor annoyances to tile errors to typos to general suggestions for improvement.

You don't need any particular skills, really, you just need to agree to:

-Not distribute the game to anybody else; it's a closed beta! Besides, there might be bugs.
-Put together a notepad file of everything you find, and send it in to either me or JV.

All that are interested can PM me or JV (preferably JV, since I'll just end up telling you to PM him anyway). Oh, and it helps if you have MSN or a compatible messenger, for communication purposes. This will help us a lot, and the more testers we have, the better we can guarantee that an official beta will be released next month! Thank you! ^^

-Zeph

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2011
This game looks as if it's coming out well. Yay.

...oh yeah, and Twitch told me to make a Pahar backsprite. I can't post it (stupid postcount-based restrictions!), but Twitch knows what I mean.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
This game looks as if it's coming out well. Yay.

...oh yeah, and Twitch told me to make a Pahar backsprite. I can't post it (stupid postcount-based restrictions!), but Twitch knows what I mean.
I sent you a PM.

dude love the story and fakemon keep up the good work
Thx

Hey, Uranium fans!

It's me, Zephyr! Remember? Spriter and plot writer and all that? I come bearing good news: we're close to releasing a beta! But in order to do that, we're going to need your help! That's right, we're looking for betatesters!

We need about five people who want to play our game, for as long as they can, and give us feedback. We want to hear about everything, from game-crashing disasters to minor annoyances to tile errors to typos to general suggestions for improvement.

You don't need any particular skills, really, you just need to agree to:

-Not distribute the game to anybody else; it's a closed beta! Besides, there might be bugs.
-Put together a notepad file of everything you find, and send it in to either me or JV.

All that are interested can PM me or JV (preferably JV, since I'll just end up telling you to PM him anyway). Oh, and it helps if you have MSN or a compatible messenger, for communication purposes. This will help us a lot, and the more testers we have, the better we can guarantee that an official beta will be released next month! Thank you! ^^

-Zeph

I guess this has to be quoted, I really don't get why this thread gets so little attention =/. Well, here is a screen of what's to come soon for you guys:

14nl552.png

See you~

~Biel~

...dstv...
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
I enjoyed the interface of the game!
of a difference to play...
^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
WoW!! Good updates!
The tiles and palettes are very good.
I'm really enjoying your game.
Good luck with your game!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Well, it has been awhile I posted here, but I have to say progress is at really high speed, I solved most of bugs identified By Zephyr and me, I also sent the game to a few people here on the forums, we are still looking for testers though.

I'm continuing the new videos series that show remix I made for the game, yesterday I added more 4 videos, making it a total of 6. Here are links for all of them:

Trainer Battle
Spoiler:

Wild Pokémon Battle
Spoiler:

Btw, we basically doubled the number of fakemon added to the dex, and there is still much more to be added that are just waiting to receive a name =], here is a new line for example:

r1hcn6.png

Thats all for today, comments would be nice, also, people who are willing to test post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back