• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Create a forbidden Kido spell. Try to include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Hadou #1000000 (Because it's a million times more awesome than any other spell.)

Godmoddy trolls begone

The user casts the spell and a second later all godmoddy troll characters are sent to hell, never to return to the soul society, world of the living, hueco mundo, the precipice world, or any other place aside from hell.

It's also extremely hard to learn and I'm the only one who can use it. But it takes energy - like, a lot - to perform, and I'm usually too lazy to bother.

Incantation:

All godmoddy trolls, go to hell. Never return to this world.

...Yeah that was lame. Sorry. I'm exhausted right now. I'll try to think of another one.

But I seriously do like this one... Well maybe that's just me being biased and all... XD Yup.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Now the episode is out. Strangely enough I'm enjoying the arc a lot more than I was in the manga, good times.

As for my Kido spell, I'm feeling lazy and uncreative but it sounds interesting so I'll do one later on.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Anime:
Spoiler:

Btw, how do we feel about the new OP/ending?
The song is meh, but I like the animation. Though it gives away a bit to much.

Zam said:
*Half waits for compliments*

You're a good Captain-Commander, who is always present and keeps the club running. Oh wait... XD

Create a forbidden Kido spell. Try to include its level number, type, and an incantation.
Hado #92 Emerald Shock

Green lightning clouds are summoned/formed above the user. On command the user get hit with a blinding lightning bolt, after which the user gets charged with its energy. The user can then either unleash its full power on its opponent or fire 3 smaller low voltage bolts. However, the time is limited, the user can hold this charge for a brief period of time, after which the charge will unleash itself on the user and surroundings. There also the other obvious risks which comes with lightning on the user. You need high reiatsu to control this Hado.

Incantation: Emerald lighting, flow through. Burn and destroy without judgement. Rain down on those who are in the way. Unleash the full force of nature and rule the skies! Turn all to ashes and light the way!

We should make a list. :P
And send it to Kubo. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

Number: 90
Type: Could be either.
Name: Burakku Houru/Black Hole (yes, I know, Engrish for Black Hole, but the jp.wiki page has that).
Incantation: Warp the very fabric of reality itself! Bend space and time around a single point and compress into the singularity!
Effects: It super compresses the reiryoku and reishi in an area into a tiny dot - no larger than the size of an entire atom. This super high-dense state causes insane gravity, pulling everything towards it. Anything that passes the event horizon is broken down into the basic reishi and reiatsu particles, adding to the mass of the Black Hole. If it passes the singularity, the reishi and reiatsu particles get stored in another universe.

Number: 90 (Part 2)
Type: Could be either.
Name: Howaito Houru/White Hole (yes, I know, Engrish for White Hole, but the jp.wiki page has that).
Incantation: Warp the very fabric of reality itself! Bend space and time around a single point and compress into the singularity!
Effects: Again, it supercompresses the reiryoku and reishi in the area, however, instead of the gravity causes it to pull, it actually spits out the reishi and reiatsu that have been stored in the "other universe". This will only work if a Black Hole/Burakku Houru has been used at least once before.

Zameric said:
Where did you hear that? XD
*Half waits for compliments*
*About to say something*
Nah.
RASENCERO said:
We should make a list. :P
And send it to Kubo. XD
FUND IT!
Maybe we could make a page of them, and link them on the first post, under Club Projects?

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilpy, you haven't watched the filler yet, have you?
This already exists. Kinda. Somewhat same. I remember Smile! making a joke back then about it in relation to your zanpakuto. At your expense, spoilered of course. :P Nobody say anything! Let Ilpy squirm for a bit. XD
Go. Watch. Filler.

Ilpeh said:
FUND IT!
Maybe we could make a page of them, and link them on the first post, under Club Projects?
Club projects. Yes. Agreed. Was thinking of it also.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Teh Manga.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Ilpy, you haven't watched the filler yet, have you?
This already exists. Kinda. Somewhat same. I remember Smile! making a joke back then about it in relation to your zanpakuto. At your expense, spoilered of course. :P Nobody say anything! Let Ilpy squirm for a bit. XD
Go. Watch. Filler.

Club projects. Yes. Agreed. Was thinking of it also.
No I haven't. Not squirming, either. I think there was a mention of how it was similar to my powers, only more haxxy?

Great minds think alike?

Spoiler:
Youwhat.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Animeee
Spoiler:

lapras said:
Although Kon is a bit annoying I have never really cared who Rukia gets paired with, it's all about the Ichihime.
Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Manga:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm a sucker for (...) thigh high socks.
So... Rukia in thigh high socks?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

ib21wJVRwz1ytg.png

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
^ That doesn't look like Rukia at all, lol (the clothing style, not the drawing)

But yeah high thigh stocks are...mmmm Yoko

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Manga :D
Spoiler:

Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator
...today is Boss appreciation day in America, so everyone say something nice to the Head-Captain. *vanishes*
Ooh, too bad that was two days ago because I was busy and didn't log on... Oh well. I don't know if I know him well enough to say something significant anyway... other than that he's managing this fanclub/group really well, and for a long time, too. :)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ok everyone. Idk why I agreed to this, lol, butI was convinced to do a video blog of my responses to the chapters each week. So, I figured, hey, here we go, new chapter today, let's do this. XD SO yeah, let me know what you think, if I should continue or not, any tips or suggestions, anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back