• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup, that's a poorly disguised sub plot. Now, I just need to think of what's causing it. And don't even joke about that. Scott and Nique would try to kill each other the minute Celes hissed at Nique. That would not be pretty.

Kiyoshi, you are very good at playing a sadist. Like it's almost scary how good. *Shudders.*

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
That would be such an awesome interaction, Nideous. I can just picture it now.

Well, it's a good thing I'm the fun kind of insane instead of the murderous kind! :D

I keep looking throught the posts and I can't find that subplot of yours yet; looks like I'm gonna have to throughly read Scott's story. BRB GONNA GO NIDEOUS RP POST BINGING.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...Tch. Tch. All this kicking the dog is making me regret not considering bringing Dardanette in. >3>

Nideous

Years
Allow me to help you find it. At the end of my last post Scott is wondering what drove Caelara out of her home deep in the woods to the edge of the city. I'll expand more on it in my next post. :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
He is my mystery character, the one journeying through Kanto and mulling over the prospect of slaughtering his creators for the idea of painting the lab red. Or because he prefers human corpses to living beings, he's not quite sure. He's searching for his memory and an interesting way to murder Red. Also fair warning: don't try to kill Rei, the Water Gym Leader. She enjoys turning assassins to ice sculptures.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Allow me to help you find it. At the end of my last post Scott is wondering what drove Caelara out of her home deep in the woods to the edge of the city. I'll expand more on it in my next post. :D

That was it? Hm.... I'm sure Nique's evil vibes can go that far, yeah. XD;

I assumed it was because the Shinx was shadow. :/

He is my mystery character, the one journeying through Kanto and mulling over the prospect of slaughtering his creators for the idea of painting the lab red. Or because he prefers human corpses to living beings, he's not quite sure. He's searching for his memory and an interesting way to murder Red. Also fair warning: don't try to kill Rei, the Water Gym Leader. She enjoys turning assassins to ice sculptures.

Well Nique is not much of an "assassin," so to speak, but rather, more of a improvising psychopath. >:3

Nideous

Years
No, if Caelara was a shadow pokemon, Scott's Scouter would have told him. And I probably would have seen some Shadow moves in that fight. No, Caelara is simply a highly territorial and agressive little Shinx. :D

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Ah, I see. What a fancy device! :D

Man, do I have to expand on Komoko at some point. Poor girl has barely gotten any screen time, being overshadowed by Nique's manslaughters.

....And while we're talking about that, Nique has killed seven Pokemon and pushed a famous professor down a flight of stairs all in a day. Just imagine what she's done collectively during her sixteen years of life! D:

*Shiver*

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
And Rei is a young Gym Leader with way too much time by herself. >:) Or Surge drops by too often, you pick.

Tyler can be charming. He just finds humans better as entertainment than as a useful species, particularly his clients. Yes he's yanking Cipher's chain. Something wrong with that?

Edit: anything he feels like. D:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
If our characters ever meet, I highly suggest you keep a close eye on Celes. If she wanders off to fight Nique alone, well, to put it buntly....

Somebody is going to paint the floor a nice shade of red. And it ain't the psycho chick dressing like a guy. XC;

We're all a group of lunatics and overzealous heros, aren't we?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
And proud of it Kiyoshi! :D. This is the way I like my characters: insane or quirky. Or both.

Nideous

Years
Well, you'd have your hands full with Celes. I wonder how Nique would react to someone that wasn't afraid of her. And I hope you never get that chance. However, if it does come, Celes won't be the one getting murdered. At worst she'll escape with some damage done to her.

I know right! I seriously think the crossdresser Scott is traveling with is the most sensible one here!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Actually, you'll see that kind of scenario soon enough, Nideous. Be prepared to hold onto your felines.

Yay insanity and quirkiness! And both! <3

Preparing a Komoko post introducing her new starter- hopefully Nique won't get too crazy off-screen.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Well Naren would be sensible if she wasn't 1) a child with low self-esteem and 2) seeing the pretty lights and hearing screams * subplot * in the shrine. Crazy...

Edit: yus Nique will be crazy. Tis fun!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
No, but you'll see soon enough.... Muha. Muhaha. Muhahahaha!

MUHAHAHAHA-MUHAHA-HAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Isn't this the second time I've evilly laughed in this thread?)

Nideous

Years
I'm sure I will. Just let me get the gym badge first before you pull whatever your going to pull.

And yeah, though it isn't as creepy this time. :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Yus yes it is haha. Anyway, move forward without me. I need my dose of sleep so I can have odd dreams and odd posts XD

Back