• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey I wanted to know if there is a fast way to train pokemkn from level 50 to 100 quickly? I've tried the method of using our powers and lucky egg and then going to restauranthe le wow but it takes too long and I don't get enough experience and I believe there was another method that I tried but I didn't like it but I forgot what it's called. So if someone can help me find a better faster way that would be great thanks

Since you're playing XY, you can put two of your 'mons in the daycare and bike around Lumiose(sp?) Tower by sticking a folded paper on your circle pad. And then you can do something else like do your homework/chores/etc.

Just make sure you have enough money to withdraw them and have enough Heart Scales to relearn certain moves replaced during their vacation in the daycare.

Years
Since you're playing XY, you can put two of your 'mons in the daycare and bike around Lumiose(sp?) Tower by sticking a folded paper on your circle pad. And then you can do something else like do your homework/chores/etc.

Just make sure you have enough money to withdraw them and have enough Heart Scales to relearn certain moves replaced during their vacation in the daycare.

Yea I heard of that method before but I thought that you couldn't relearn the moves from the daycare sonce you didn't actually level them up to see those moves

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yea I heard of that method before but I thought that you couldn't relearn the moves from the daycare sonce you didn't actually level them up to see those moves

Um, no. Your 'mons can relearn any level-up moves and any egg moves they inherited. The only 'mons who will have problems with that method are the Egg Moves and Tutor Moves of 'mons from previous Gen transferred to XY.

Years
Um, no. Your 'mons can relearn any level-up moves and any egg moves they inherited. The only 'mons who will have problems with that method are the Egg Moves and Tutor Moves of 'mons from previous Gen transferred to XY.

Oh ok then cool I'll try doing that then too and see how it goes hopefullyI have enough money for when they come out

Years
Can't find Poison Jab!

I've googled forever trying to find the move poison jab, and it said it is in Shalour City's Pokémart, sold by the right cashier. So, I went there, and the right cashier only sold Quick Balls, Timer Balls, and repeat balls! Is this a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've googled forever trying to find the move poison jab, and it said it is in Shalour City's Pokémart, sold by the right cashier. So, I went there, and the right cashier only sold Quick Balls, Timer Balls, and repeat balls! Is this a glitch, or am I doing something wrong?
The Poison Jab TM is definitely sold at the Shalour City Pokemon Center/Mart, and it's the guy on the right, I just checked on my Y. Are you sure you're actually in Shalour City's Pokemon Center?

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
Does the male pokemon with hidden ability passes HA to child when breed with ditto? I tried to breed my HA male eevee and ditto then hatched 10 or 12 eggs but none of the children had HA..

Years
Does the male pokemon with hidden ability passes HA to child when breed with ditto? I tried to breed my HA male eevee and ditto then hatched 10 or 12 eggs but none of the children had HA..

Males can pass down hidden abilities, but only when bred with Ditto. Otherwise, it's mainly the female's job to pass them down.

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
How can I reduce my pokemon's EV's? I accidently trained Mareep with Defense but I want to neutrilize it and start again. I don't have the berries so don't recommend them. Is there any way to reduce EV's except berries?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How can I reduce my pokemon's EV's? I accidently trained Mareep with Defense but I want to neutrilize it and start again. I don't have the berries so don't recommend them. Is there any way to reduce EV's except berries?

In Super Training's punching bag simulator, you can use the Reset Bag to reset all EVs of one 'mon. Or you can give your 'mon a Perilous Soup, which has the same effect as the Reset Bag, minus the punching/tackling/whatevering.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What happens when we complete Looker's missions?

I'm not completely sure on this, but I do believe that it gives a decent amount of boost to our Lumiose style (perhaps maximizes it, as some people are said to gain access to Sushi High Roller immediately afterward).

Years
Question about magcargo!

So I've got myself a Mag cargo with a super high special attack, a really nice amount of health and decent defences. Here's my question.

Should I give him flamthower or fire blast? I can give him a wide lens to improve accuracy, but what's your opinion?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
If I were you I just teach it Flamethrower because Flamethrower is have more PP, great power and never misses a lot. Fire Blast is strong, but you would run out of PP and it can miss quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back