• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite Legendary?

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Mewtwo was made from Mew's DNA and created in a lab, so technically yes he is a legendary but a copy of Mew.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
hehe

he technicaly is a legend

anways, i like... THAT GIANT CLAYDOLL!!!! XXDDDDD lol j/k

nah, i like ho-oh... ah the colours :knockedou

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Talk about adorable.. I have to agree that Mew is one of the most adorable legendaries around.. :P

Yeah, every time i look at it, I want to keep it forever, so soft, small, and cute.....But this is a very hard question for me. ummmm, for me its between ho-oh and lugia.
Lugia is very secluded and graceful, much like Ho-oh.
Ho-oh is magnificent and its legend is unique, and inspiring, much like Lugia.
But I think Pokemon should be able to have three types, like Lugia. Of course its flying, but in some games it water or psychic. I personally think its all three. So considering I would be a pirate in a pokemon game if I could, and my emmense love for all water and psychic pokemon, lugia, wold have to be my favourite.
But i'm still wating for a pokemon movie with Ho-oh, hes/her is just so awsome.
But Lugia is my favourite.

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I think Mewtwo's alot cooler than Rayquaza.. I'm basing this from the movies.. Mewtwo has a better personality imo than Rayquaza.. :P

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
Well, Mewtwo can communicate telepathically, so its personality would be a little better, or at least easier to pick up on ^_^

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
yeah.. Rayquaza was like, a mindless beast childishly feeling threatened because someone just trespassed its area.. lols, no offence to Rayquaza fans.. :P

Captain Arcane

Years
Yeah, thats a hard debate, Raquaza and mewtwo. Hmmm, I think mewtwo, it can hover, teleport, and use just about any psychic ability imaginable.

But what about Mewtwo and Deoxys, there human shape is almost similar, almost. And Deoxys has four forms, and every form is cool looking in my opinion.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
well.. mewtwo and deoxys is a tough choice..
But I"d still go for Mewtwo.. Probably because of the movies that made me choose Mewtwo over Deoxys.. :P

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
Yup.. it's like, in Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, I would really go observe and adore Mewtwo.. but as for Destiny Deoxys, I wouldn't really go notice Deoxys or go gaga over it or something.. lols xD

Captain Arcane

Years
Yup.. it's like, in Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, I would really go observe and adore Mewtwo.. but as for Destiny Deoxys, I wouldn't really go notice Deoxys or go gaga over it or something.. lols xD

Hahaha, LoL.
Thats pretty funny, but yeah, mewtwo rocks, but I don't care even if gyarados isn't a legendary, he could still kick his @#$%
even though that gyarados was almost killed in the first movie thanks to mewtwo >_<.....<_<....>_>...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
Hahaha, LoL.
Thats pretty funny, but yeah, mewtwo rocks, but I don't care even if gyarados isn't a legendary, he could still kick his @#$%
even though that gyarados was almost killed in the first movie thanks to mewtwo >_<.....<_<....>_>...

Well, seems like you're a great fan of ferocious Pokemon.. hahas.. hmm.. I can just imagine.. a pirate (you) riding a great Gyarados.. and surfing on the great sea.. :P

Captain Arcane

Years
Well, seems like you're a great fan of ferocious Pokemon.. hahas.. hmm.. I can just imagine.. a pirate (you) riding a great Gyarados.. and surfing on the great sea.. :P

Oh, yeah, you'd better belive it. I would destroy ships, steel their money and pokemon, and enslave their crew, Yaharharharharhar....>_>...<_<....^_^

SHIVER ME TIMBERS....LoL^_^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I really like Ho-oh. It's so pretty and graceful. ^-^ I like how it's seldomly seen in the anime too, that makes it even more mysterious. :3

~Kelsey

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I really like Ho-oh. It's so pretty and graceful. ^-^ I like how it's seldomly seen in the anime too, that makes it even more mysterious. :3

~Kelsey

Yeah, true. They only reveal Ho-oh for a short while and for only limited episodes.. Even for Lugia, they have few episodes and a movie on it.. Kyogre and Groudon too..

Nothing much for Ho-oh... ><;;

Back