• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
So yeah, when its short its spiked. I let it grow to a certain length before getting it cut (when it usually gets to my eyes meaning). Won't be long now before I get it cut but this is what my hair looks like...without it brushed/combed of course. Yes, I don't brush/comb when I get out of the shower/bath. (I take turns @ that btw, shower, bath, shower, bath, etc.) Bath is more relaxing x)

I really had no idea which looked better, so Imma post 'em both. I hate webcams D: Don't forget to get out the buckets due to my ugliness. Sorry y'all.

Spoiler:

Second picture, imo is better. your little smile thing that you're doing is so cute omg

I really had no idea which looked better, so Imma post 'em both. I hate webcams D: Don't forget to get out the buckets due to my ugliness. Sorry y'all.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Gonna have to agree with outfox, it's the angle. It makes you look small. Ten bucks says your really 5' 7'' and rocking the shirt. Cause its an awesome shirt. You look good!

Gonna upload Eid pictures tomorrow. Oh god, I'm wearing a ridiculous robe like thing in half of them, this should be fun.

I am six foot zero wow -_-

Years
Spoiler:

Nobody desires to see me on #poc, sad life. idk. I just want to keep taking pics of my hair which is otherwise wonderful except for the one unstraight stand of hair which I managed to straighten. So skilled I am.

Again, beautiful hair you have Nica. It's really nice.

I woke up this morning, and my hair was poofy [well I made it look worse]. But here, enjoy some poofy hair moments of mine, I sure did:
jtPIA.jpg

wvNRW.jpg

And Arielle, your pics never disappoint me. Your hair looks so funny.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I woke up this morning, and my hair was poofy [well I made it look worse]. But here, enjoy some poofy hair moments of mine, I sure did:
jtPIA.jpg

wvNRW.jpg
Hahaha! XD Just look at that swag; flaunt yo' stuff, girl. ;)

Guess what I finally did??????? :)
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Eeveon, the earring looks golden. Get it?

Wow, there are a lot less pictures of me then I thought. Then again, I guess that's what happens when you're the family photographer. Oh well.

So it's a holiday where everyone's supposed to mingle. So what do I do? I sneak off into the basement with my sister and start shredding. I'm playing Back to Normal by zebrahead in this picture, if anyone cares. ;D

Spoiler:

This next one is of my whole family. Mom, dad, uncle, two sisters and I. I look
ridiculous with the robe. D= It was really comfy to wear, though, will admit that.

Spoiler:

Me with my amazing uncle. He's simply awesome.

Spoiler:

Me with my two sisters and my bat**** crazy cousin. Would have been great if my sister had stopped fidgeting. >>

Spoiler:

This one's of me and my older younger sister. And yes, it's cropped from another picture (not the one above). My baby sister and cousin are to crazy to be in two.

Spoiler:

And yeah, that's about it. I'm gonna hang out with a couple of friends tomorrow, gonna be taking my camera. I'll be back with those pictures! And I won't be wearing my robe, no worries!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
@ Algo, Diablo, Hikari, and Eeveon--Yes yes, the lovely look of my hair. So poofy and thick when not treated with love. [Oh what the heck, of course it's treated with love there!] So thank you :]

@Eeveon--Lookin' good there! ;]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wooo! Congrats! Nice earring, Eeveon :3 I think it really suits you!
Thank you! :D
@ Algo, Diablo, Hikari, and Eeveon--Yes yes, the lovely look of my hair. So poofy and thick when not treated with love. [Oh what the heck, of course it's treated with love there!] So thank you :]

@Eeveon--Lookin' good there! ;]
Thank you! :3
Eeveon, the earring looks golden. Get it?

Wow, there are a lot less pictures of me then I thought. Then again, I guess that's what happens when you're the family photographer. Oh well.

So it's a holiday where everyone's supposed to mingle. So what do I do? I sneak off into the basement with my sister and start shredding. I'm playing Back to Normal by zebrahead in this picture, if anyone cares. ;D

Spoiler:

ridiculous with the robe. D= It was really comfy to wear, though, will admit that.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Me with my two sisters and my bat**** crazy cousin. Would have been great if my sister had stopped fidgeting. >>

Spoiler:

This one's of me and my older younger sister. And yes, it's cropped from another picture (not the one above). My baby sister and cousin are to crazy to be in two.

Spoiler:

And yeah, that's about it. I'm gonna hang out with a couple of friends tomorrow, gonna be taking my camera. I'll be back with those pictures! And I won't be wearing my robe, no worries!
Ahaha, thanks! XD I think I get it. ;o Except it's stainless steel, lol. Nice guitar, by the way! I kind of looks like mine; is it an Ibanez? Mine is, but it's all black. Also, you look so awkward in all of your photos! XD You look like you don't want to be in any of them.

Can't wait to start stretching my ears when it's time. c;

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That is an awesome guitar, if I still had mine & if we were neighbors, we'd be rocking the neighborhood with music. \m/ haha. What do type of music do you play?

That is an excellent family portrait. I really like it. I might feel like a nub asking this but.."Bangladesh?" What is that? x)

How old is your uncle? You look to be taller than him x) I have nieces & nephews who are definitely taller than me, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all my 27 nieces & nephews grew taller than me haha.

Your sister definitely reminds me of a close friend I once had during my high school years when I went to church with these people. I miss them :(

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ahaha, thanks! XD I think I get it. ;o Except it's stainless steel, lol. Nice guitar, by the way! I kind of looks like mine; is it an Ibanez? Mine is, but it's all black. Also, you look so awkward in all of your photos! XD You look like you don't want to be in any of them.

Can't wait to start stretching my ears when it's time. c;

I wish it was an Ibanez. Nah, it's a Squier Affinity Bullet Strat what a mouthful.

Oh... do I? =/ Didn't notice. Although I guess it makes sense. Family pictures are not my thing, I do end up looking a bit fake. I look more normal in selfies or pictures with friends. Well, I hope I do anyway, I'll let you be the judge of that, here's two old pictures. Thoughts?

Picture with friend Love her <3

EDIT: Okay, maybe it's not the best one. But I like it to much to change. =P
Spoiler:

Selfie with adorable sister
Spoiler:

How much do plan on stretching by, by the way?

That is an awesome guitar, if I still had mine & if we were neighbors, we'd be rocking the neighborhood with music. \m/ haha. What do type of music do you play?

That is an excellent family portrait. I really like it. I might feel like a nub asking this but.."Bangladesh?" What is that? x)

How old is your uncle? You look to be taller than him x) I have nieces & nephews who are definitely taller than me, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all my 27 nieces & nephews grew taller than me haha.

Your sister definitely reminds me of a close friend I once had during my high school years when I went to church with these people. I miss them :(

Eh, I'm still learning, so you'd probably end up tutoring me if we lived by each other. :3 I play mostly alt rock, though.

My parents home country. I myself was raised in the fabulous city of New York.

Eh, late 20s or early 30s? Young, though, for sure. And nah, he's taller by 3 inches or so. =P

My sister's pretty awesome, I'll admit. Though both of mine can be a pain. >>

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I wish it was an Ibanez. Nah, it's a Squier Affinity Bullet Strat what a mouthful.

Oh... do I? =/ Didn't notice. Although I guess it makes sense. Family pictures are not my thing, I do end up looking a bit fake. I look more normal in selfies or pictures with friends. Well, I hope I do anyway, I'll let you be the judge of that, here's two old pictures. Thoughts?

Picture with friend Love her <3

EDIT: Okay, maybe it's not the best one. But I like it to much to change. =P
Spoiler:

Selfie with adorable sister
Spoiler:

How much do plan on stretching by, by the way?

Eh, I'm still learning, so you'd probably end up tutoring me if we lived by each other. :3 I play mostly alt rock, though.

My parents home country. I myself was raised in the fabulous city of New York.

Eh, late 20s or early 30s? Young, though, for sure. And nah, he's taller by 3 inches or so. =P

My sister's pretty awesome, I'll admit. Though both of mine can be a pain. >>
Haha, yeah, you definitely look a lot more relaxed in those pictures. XD Family photos are always awkward, though! At least to me. :P

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I was told to post another picture so why not \o/ I don't really like this one but it's the best I can find at the moment :3

Spoiler:

It was the night of the Leaver's Ball so it was a few months ago and I look somewhat different now, but it's the most recent one I have haha.

Woah Alex you looking good in the suite nice pic :)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I was told to post another picture so why not \o/ I don't really like this one but it's the best I can find at the moment :3

Spoiler:

It was the night of the Leaver's Ball so it was a few months ago and I look somewhat different now, but it's the most recent one I have haha.
You are totally rocking out that suite! Would it be bad to say that your cute friend reminds me a little bit of Asuna from Swords Art Online? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back