• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
I was getting pretty pumped for this game, but all the bugs with the moves and freezes im reading about is really turning me off :/

I shall play it regardless though, Probably start it now actually. Just please fix these major bugs quickly because it's seizing the potential this game could have.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Wow why cant my Paras learn rock smash and why cant my Dragonite learn Earthquake?
Also i cant enter Elite four, there is invisible wall at doorway.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I am also getting the invisible wall bit going into the room with Will, and i don't have any cheats on. How can we get past this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
I used walk through walls code as workaround.
The gameshark code is
Spoiler:

VempireblacK

VempireblacK=NightkymZ
Years
LAZ.I think you should make a fix beta and release it again...It had a lot of Error.
Cave Of Wisdom/Victory road.
bUT I played...There no more trainer who want battle with me...

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
Physical/Special Class Split for moves
R U sure?i found the "tackle" is a Special attack,and also the "razor leaf"。
and the waterfall is the Special attack not the Physical。

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
i think all moves was messed up by all this phisycal/special split from 4th generation or whatever they did at this beta... i think all moves and all pokemon must be reset from 0, but that means a LOT of work, so i don't want to bother laz or anyone with this request...(at least think at it, cuz i don't understand anymore which is physical, which is special move, at least make a file with curent distribution of moves...)

where is the ship to orange islands? it says it is between new bark and route 27, but i can't find it anywhere...

Last edited:
Years
The botched physical special split ruins this for me. If only because I found a shiny Rattata in Union Cave and the inability to attack things physically is sad. :c I'm going to pause my playing until it gets fixed.

It's a very well done hack though.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
In Cave Of Wisdom!It seem If you battle with pkmn...after that it will freeze...

Been awhile since posting about LC, but I second this glitch and the Physical/Special split botch, Earthquake from a lv. 75 Salamence fully boosted by Dragon Dance Failed to do any damage to Red's Snorlax. I was also completely halted by the glitch quoted, which is sad...

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
It seems all moves are special attack now and no single move uses attack for its power. So the only thing to do now is only using pokemon's who has a high special attack. But the game is no fun when half of your opponents do no damage at all and half of the pokemon are worthless.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm not too bothered by the split, I'm getting along just fine. Besides it makes the battles more of a challenge in a way.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
I'm not too bothered by the split, I'm getting along just fine. Besides it makes the battles more of a challenge in a way.

If you use a Blissey, then no battle will ever be a challenge again. A team of 6 Blisseys is probably ideal when nothing can attack physically.

Years
Hey so far so good for mee but i found a bit of bugs so thought should tell you about them:
The shops in Ecruteak and Voilet city are selling ????? items.
The guy standing on a small land spot to the right side of bell tower also sells ???? items
When I battled rival silver in the Azalea town his name was rival 0 instead of silver.
Is there no poke in first floor of union cave i mean the actual route of it?
The sprite of Professer Elm changes to a nerd in the event of Team saturn in his lab but changes after the event to his actual one( though he was looking cool in his actual sprite with his spikes visible wow)
The sign post nisible just after the outpost left of Ecruteak city could be crossed through it from left to right
ALSO MY MAIN QUESTION IS THAT WHERE IN THE GRASS IS MAREEP RESIDING. I have searched hours and hours for it in every grasss till olivine city for it but its not found. Where is it?

Back