• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Tititienne

Psychic
Years
Hello !

I would like to trade your Dream World Beedrill and your Dream World Venonat for my Kabuto and my Jynx on my White version.

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Eeveelution; Sure thing, just give me anything you want for the starters.

Tititienne; Oki doki, just message me when you're available for trade :)

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
hello there! I've never traded with anyone online before so I have no idea how this works. sorry for being a total noob, but I have White and White 2 and would love a Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Cyndaquil if you still have them.

could you please tell me how this works? c: thank you so much and im sorry for not knowing!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
hello there! I've never traded with anyone online before so I have no idea how this works. sorry for being a total noob, but I have White and White 2 and would love a Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Cyndaquil if you still have them.

could you please tell me how this works? c: thank you so much and im sorry for not knowing!

Sure thing, VM me and I'll tell you step by step :)

Don't wanna put useless spam on the trade thread :P

Actually I post a guide on how to trade over the internet in the main Trade Corner forum recently, that could take some work off of LilJz's hands o 3o

Also to tie it into trading, I can donate this to you if you'd like, since it was on your wants list:
(Gen V by the way)

123.png
shiny.png
#123 Scyther (LV 1)
male.png
Pok%C3%A9_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Tabor
2.png
ID: 33997
Adamant - Technician - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Vacuum Wave - Quick Attack - Leer

Feel free to use it for breeding and what not, but it's non-redis :B

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't mind giving her the step by step, but your guide would help a lot :)
Is it a sticky?

And for the Pokemon, I'd like to have it, want anything in exchange for it? :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I don't mind giving her the step by step, but your guide would help a lot :)
Is it a sticky?

And for the Pokemon, I'd like to have it, want anything in exchange for it? :)

It's a sticky, it can be found here. If she has any extra questions or suggestions for my guide, let her know she can PM me or reply to the thread.

Also you can have the Scyther for free, unless you've got some event Pokemon lying around you'd be willing to trade for it since I collect those :x

If you want to offer me an event in return (which is not required) pelase include the OT and the nature of it, thanks o 3o

Back