• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
10 Oreos? Well, that impresses me. :x Even if it is a total lie!

And you guys know me. I don't get mad much. :c I keep missing my chance to actually do mod stuff though, Sammi gets to them before me. Boooooo.

Gotta learn to be quicker than me. I love doing mod actions. >:)

When I'm not completely lazy anyway!!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You have to be fast Bloodex. Fast to save your life.
You're an old lady sammi?
Jess, i am proud of you. Procrastination forever!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I so am an old lady with a cane.

I use it to whack people on the head and beat them to mod actions!! And then I shake it and tell kids to get off my lawn.

You made me lock my first thread like literally a minute after I got modded. LAZY. You have a good cane though. :c

Also... can someone translate the thread title? :I

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
We're almost to 100 pages!

Haha we're all a bunch of procrastinators. Yet, somehow, we still get around to posting here!

@Dipu
It does? I never thought to look it up. x:

Aaaaallmost done with the work I have to get done today. So I'll be more active soon.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Seeing all you guys talk japanese make me envious. I guess i'll just stick with french. Too lazy to learn another one :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I only speak English. ._.
I used to know a bit of Spanish, but have forgotten virtually all of it. I think I still know how to say "Broken pencil", though. That's pretty much the only phrase I can remember, at this point. My memory is terrible, in case you can't tell.

droomph

weeb
Years
El nacho libre.

Kawaii desu ne? :3c

かわいいですが、あ〜のはかわいくないよ。みないで、きもい〜だよ。

I know some Japanese and German, and speak pretty good Mandarin, and have a couple bits and pieces here and there of other languages.

And if you're wondering, no, I don't know English.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Fixed the title!

I was actually going to make something brand new, but my mind isn't at its most creative at the moment. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back