• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's one of the several anime in which i know a good chunk of characters, but I never actually watch/read much of it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The only reason why I got around to completing it was my dad rented it from the library o3o

Also someone keep me away from birds please. I just made a gimmick team for PO based on the characters ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pigeon dating sim. Fff I've got to make my love for it more well-known...even though it's only a temporary thing.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can hardly get myself to finish a normal VN let alone a novelty one like Hatoful.

Also, despite probably watching the most chinese cartoons on PC I still haven't gotten around to anything FMA, can't be helped.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It looks good, If it's as good as people say I'll probably marathon it in like a week.

So the girls in a show primarily about boys are more realistic than the ones about girls, they could honest to god be my little sister and her friends.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...No comment, then.

Ah, looks like another obscure shoujo can keep me from thinking about birds for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back