• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

aki1

forget your fears
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
This is a great hack. :D I'm just wondering, when will the next version come out?

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
Years
Hmmm....Maybe you can make a rival hack
You know like
Red/Blue
Gold/Silver
Ruby/Sapphire
Fire Red/Leaf Green

Pokemon Ice/Pokemon Pyro
Hey Pyro!! I like that better than Blaze
Hm....I am beginning to hack a hack...If you are going to make
a Rival Version, feel free to use Pyro, I'll use Blaze as a name if you
use Pyro

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Pika 2 why don't you set the story line after Ruby and Sapphire?
Example: (Ice) After Team Aqua managed to summon Kyogre and
tried to flood the earth, the people thought it was best to call
Lugia (Arcticuno if you want) and freeze the Earth before the water
floods the Earth. But the water's trying to burst from all directions
and Lugia's just managing to keep it in control. So Team Arctic ( Former T. Aqua)
Try to capture Lugia and flood the lands one more.....
(Blaze) After Tam Magma managed to summon Groudon,
and tried to dry the lands, Ho-oh appeared and managed to
calm the fires from rising again. But ( Just to make it short,
team Magma tries to capture Ho-oh, and the rest is like the first)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
It's Story Time!

A child who lived in Artra for a year decided to set out for his Pok?mon Adventure! He registered himself to become a Pok?mon with Prof. Pine. She told him to meet her tommarow to recieve his first Pok?mon! As he left his hometown (Seedling town) and start his adventure, He promiss to make a short tip to Ms. Snow to pickup a unsual discovery she had find. As he was returning, he bumped into a punk name Jorge. *skips a few*

In a town, the boy sees a weird memeber dressed in blue, terrorzing a town, and forcing Slopoke to evolve, into the strong Ice/Pyschic Pok?mon. This team is bent on owning, controlling, and collecting Ice Pok?mon in order to control all of Artra! There name is Artic Gang. They are a highly intellengent group that will stop at nothing to possess the Legendary Ice Pok?mon and rule Artra! They are located...

*skips some more*

As the boy disturbs the 3 Dragons, they suddenly flew off, and scattered around Artra. These Dragons are the 3 protectors of the temple sent by the Legendary Ice/Psychic Pok?mon, Bless! The Dragons names are...

*skips*
As the boy defeats the Elite four, he soon discovers his journy is only half way completed. He will now go to a new county, will harder Gym Leaders, and meet The Legendary Trainer, M-...

I love cliff hangers! Well whatcha think?

Anyway here's the 411

I haven't touch the map yet, why? School and also I need it to follow my story, *soon you'll understand ;)*
I'm almost done with the Legendary Dragons, just gotta draw backpics!
I'm also taking some suggestions, and some "orginal Pok?mon". Not the "make it look like Charizard and", I want some NEW Pok?mon!
I am thankful for those who are patent enough to stick with me, and understand why it's taking so long! For those who are really impatient, I suggest play Pok?mon Brown, or something because, great work isn't rushed. And that has been shown by Coolboyman. ;)
Also, I'm making A LOT of Trainer pics for Gold/Silver. So if ya want to use the ones that I attach, be sure to PM me and give me credit! Take the sprites that came FROM THIS AND AFTER POST!!!
Whew, this is a long post! Anyway, I also might base a few cameo names from some people in this thread, hehe! Well, off I go drawing and editing! Peace

Dugtrio_Mad

I'm Dugtrio Mad!
Years
Stupid...

I know its somwhere in the 9 pages, but where can I download the hack? If it is against the rules to post it here, could you PM me with the URL?

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think Pika 2's going to release it as an ips patch.

Years
Yeah, I remember when I downloaded one, it automatically patched itself. I wish that worked for others....

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
Please include me as a cameo as Ryan.

I'd like to be on a pc somewhere (Maybe there is a mini internet cafe near a city or something.)

Ryan: "Cameo names in Pokemon Ice, that will never happen if my nickname isn't decks."

Nice story. :D

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
Be patient, I don't have alot of time to work on my hack because of tests and stuff. Also I play games more then I hack them. :P But don't worry, when I get a freshbatch of screens ready, then we'll get some thing to attract the eye. ;)[/COLOR]

Jeremy

Years
Well I was planning to show a batch of new screens March 24 (for the people here in the U.S., knowwhaImsay'n ;) ) Well, here's a taste. Keep in mind, diferent location can effect a Pok?mon's appearence. ;)

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Me too! I've been waiting for ages!
But remember not to rush anything!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
this hack sounds great, i cant wait till its finished, but as they say, you cant rush perfection :P
btw, good storyline ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back