• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
tnx,and in rcyan city i found sphinx and snorlax but where is steelix?
On the left route of Kosaka City. Go past the river and climb up the stair then you will see the Gym Leader and Steelix.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Can someone give me directions to get to the gym leader of dardusk's gym I keep trying to go into random holes and I always end up at the beginning lol

its very hard...keep trying took me 2-3 hrs

ash can you help me.....i got my 2nd lauren badge..now i got to the next route..it says pokemon can fly here...but i am unable to...i taught glide to my pokemon....and now what should i do..how do i fly in that area...?

Last edited:

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
ash can you help me.....i got my 2nd lauren badge..now i got to the next route..it says pokemon can fly here...but i am unable to...i taught glide to my pokemon....and now what should i do..how do i fly in that area...?

I think u should use ur Pilot Lisence before u reaching to the edge...

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
this team steam base before the 8th gym leader is annoying. so much puruglys that give low exp

Years
Hey guys i has defeated both the respected leagues and currently i am seeking to capture the legendaries but many weird things are happening with my game. for example i was going in dardusk woods to capture celebi but the bagon event again came and also in order to capture mewtwo i went to The team steam base but at the entrance the team steam members along with their bosses blocked my way and i cant go in the base. so much glitches and i am frustrated.!

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
giratina was pretty easy to catch o.o but still used an ultra ball

pirateof7sea

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys i has defeated both the respected leagues and currently i am seeking to capture the legendaries but many weird things are happening with my game. for example i was going in dardusk woods to capture celebi but the bagon event again came and also in order to capture mewtwo i went to The team steam base but at the entrance the team steam members along with their bosses blocked my way and i cant go in the base. so much glitches and i am frustrated.!
Try defeat World Championship, I defeated World Championship and no problem with catching Legendaries.

pirateof7sea

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Is there anyway to get second Eeevee without cheats? Because I made a mistake on their evolves. I evolve it to Jolteon. Its evolve made me could not complete Pokedex, because in order to complete Pokedex you have to evolve it to Flamereon which you could not meet in Trainer fight and Wild Pokemon.

Last edited:

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
Can someone give me directions to get to the gym leader of dardusk's gym I keep trying to go into random holes and I always end up at the beginning lol

I figured out the puzzle, after the first hole it's, BL(Bottom Left), BL, BL(Move and go in it again), then Top Right and your at the gym leader :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
can i ask about the pokemon light platinum..is there no trade and battle using vba link?
coz me and my brother really want to battle in light platinum..

-thanks

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
it worked...thnx but why am i on a skarmory...i dont even have one.....

LOL!!! could u see some trainers are also ridin Skamory like u??!!!

After defeating the league Lauren, u should :
* Deafeat Lance MT. DRAKEN to get the Orange Pass (u can go to Orange Island with it and catch some Legendairy Pokemons).
* Defeat Eusine in Kosaka to get Rainbow Pass and u can catch Entei, Suicune, Raikou in Lauren routes, with Rainbow pass, u can go to MT.Rainbow to catch Ho-oh, Acerus
* Defeat Steven in Snowce City.
* Defeat Shinora in NOORMEAK CITY.
* Defeat Blane in CARMIN TOWN.

Those guys may be the requirements to make Legendairy Pokemons appear.

When I want to start, I get a white screen.
How to fix?

I used to have the problems like u did, i tried another emulator and it worked.

Last edited:
Back