• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Favorite kind of ice cream and why?

I've always loved bubble gum ice cream. It's a very nice treat whenever I do get it because it certainly isn't very often!

My least favorite Zelda game?
Can I just say all the Zelda CD-I games or do I really have to explain why

This is a pretty controversial subject, but yeah, besides the CD-I games...

@ Joshawott Nope.
I haven't played black or white yet.

I meant in real life.

YungKnowledge, what was the hardest boss battle you've ever done?

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I meant in real life.

YungKnowledge, what was the hardest boss battle you've ever done?
Ted Nudget on GH: World Tour on Hard. That the one that piss me off the most. @Joshawott I Really haven't been to anything like that.

@Joshawott
Which Gym Leader would you want to hang out with in real life?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012

^Favorite Pokemon from B&W and why?

My favorite pokemon from BW is Victini because it's Fire/Psychic type combo is awesome, it's cute :3 and because of it's ability and signature attack.

YungKnowledge, what would you choose to do if you could do anything, and I do mean anything, just once?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Blastoise, Mr. Mime, Snorlax, Zapdos, Dragonite, and Tyranitar. Also had an Articuno I occasionally used too. This was in my Leaf Green game.

^Favorite kind of cereal and why?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed 2 comes to mind but now that I think about it more it would have to be Lloyd Irving from Tales Of Symphonia for me. What I like about him is his fighting style, his belief in his own ideals no matter how crazy, and his rather upbeat personality when it comes to the missions that he and his group undertake throughout their journey.

^What's your favorite villain and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back