• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Halloween Random Battling Crash n' Bash

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
092.gif
200.gif
354.gif
478.gif
The Halloween Random Battling Crash n' Bash

Welcome, welcome my spooky friends to the Halloween Random Battling Crash n' Bash hosted my me, Dragon, and the good ol' Halloween Celebrations thread!

Basically, you guys will go on PC's Pokemon Showdown server, where you will go on the Halloween Random Ladder, and battle on that to try and get wins. At the end, the top three placements upon the ladder will be able to be part of the Celebrations! Halloween raffle to win awesome prizes!

Tournament Rules

• Post 'in' to join, but please read the tournament guidelines before you do.
  • Halloween Random only!
  • You don't have to record your battles - the ladder should do that for you.
  • This tourney will run for 2 days, from October 29th to October 31st. Be sure to get all your battles in before then!
  • PC Battle Server only.
  • Good luck, and have fun! Have any questions? Feel free to ask in this thread!

Participants:
- Achromatic
- Anna
- Pelipper_Zachary
- littlebrother

Last edited:
Back