• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
First one. Gengar's cool.

Would you rather be ripped to shreds incredibly slowly by a Hydreigon or have a Typhlosion burn you to death (slowly).

blue

gucci
Years
What a funny game..

Umm, Burnt to death slowly by Typhlosion cos he's awesome and I have a feeling that would be SLIGHTLY less painful..

Would you rather own a Magicarp or own a Feebas?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
lol theirs no punishment with those options. Oh well, I pick first one so I can evolve my Magikarp and unleash it on people I really hate. Yup you see what I did there, reversed the outcome.

Would you rather be a Mr Mime that distracts the Tauros in a rodeo or the Tauros rider on the Tauros?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Hmm...Tough choice, here.
2nd option, my wish finally comes true...I get to be a trainer & go seek Latias.

Would you rather have a Aipom slap you everyday or have a Shedinja stalk you everyday?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'll go with the first one. At least my soul won't get stolen.

Would you rather have a Blaziken Sky Uppercut your head off, or have a Snorlax Body Slam you into the ground?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
First one =) I don't really know why but yeaa!

Would you rather be in the Pokemon League finals in nothing but in your underwear OR go to all eight gyms completely butt naked?

Yea, I know that one was messed up!

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
2nd one! Sounds cool, and I'll be LEGENDARY!

As a woman, would you rather breastfeed a Mamoswine OR Carnivine?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Oh,i'd take the 2nd one,charizard is too painful.Alright,would you rather be aura sphered by a level 100 lucario,or take a typhlosion's eruption for 5 days?

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
Years
Take the aura sphere for sure.

You can't dodge the toxic fumes from lava but with some luck I imagine you could dodge the aura sphere.

Would you rather get punched by a machamp or lucario?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Tentacruel's beak sound less painful plus i could counter

would you rather? Get a hug from a gardevoir or cuddle up with a Scyther?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Well,hugging a gardevoir could cause it's emotional sensing to screw up,but no one would like that!So,I'd cuddle up with a scyther!Would you rather,get zapped by a luxray,or get ass-faced by a skuntank?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I'd Rather be chased by Pikachu then get scared and crap myself while I'm asleep

Would you rather wake up on a hangover beside a somewhat violated Jynk covered with roses on a heart shape bed with an unopen condom wrapper beside you on a table OR simply headbutt a Rapidash on the head?

Back