• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéAnagrams!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've looked through the list of Pokémon and can't find any with a name that long - the longest is Fletchinder with 11 letters. Are you sure it's a Pokémon? XD

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'm glad this one is a bit easier. I couldn't figure out Teddiursa. This one's Genesect!

KICUNTGLI
I've looked through the list of Pokémon and can't find any with a name that long - the longest is Fletchinder with 11 letters. Are you sure it's a Pokémon? XD

Challenge accepted. It's Lickitung. xD

WRSEPOA

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
... Lickitung doesn't have a Y or C or O or R in it, and there's no U or N in the anagram! Am I missing something here? XD

Yours is Spearow :D

LRXIIWS

Meadow

Years
That's Swirlix!

Now try: OVIDPE

... Lickitung doesn't have a Y or C or O or R in it, and there's no U or N in the anagram! Am I missing something here? XD

There is, haha. Are you on a mobile device? I dunno if that means anything, but your device has to be screwing with you. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You're kidding me right? This is the post on my screen:

FlKAe.jpg

Is that not what everyone else is seeing? XD

Pidove is your latest one!

Now go for: EWM (this one's a toughie!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Eh? On my end, I'm seeing:
... well then. Words cannot even describe. I guess it's because of the four letters in the middle spelling a rude word and my account must have some sort of strange filter on it changing it to Cloyster? XD

Mewtwo of course, that was tough ;)

Now try: PTOIRUS

Meadow

Years
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH censorship at its best. xD

Anyways, that Tropius was too OP. (Took me like 10 minutes, lol.) plz nerf

Try this one: LBSBRAAUU

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
... well then. Words cannot even describe. I guess it's because of the four letters in the middle spelling a rude word and my account must have some sort of strange filter on it changing it to Cloyster? XD]

Oh, I didn't even notice I put that in the middle. That really makes it impossible to guess. :P

Flare, yours is Dewgong.

CRAYELOTAD

Meadow

Years
Hahaha, now we know to watch out for censors. xD

Anyways, that's Sableye! (Admittedly, I got "Baylees" at first, lol.)

Try this one: AEMNOYT

Enigmatic Emolga

abandoned account, pls delete if seen
Years
I'm guessing that's Omanyte.
GRENINJA ALERT

Well, I'd say that's Kangaskhan.

Here's another: CANIDIE can i die lel

Also I just looked back through to see what that censor thing was about. GG, PokéCommunity censoring, GG.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Could it be a typo (S -> A, the keys are next to each other) and be Ursaring? Otherwise it has little vowels.
Sorry if I'm wrong.
This one shouldn't be too hard:
LAMAZAAK

Back