• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Kills

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Please rate! This is for random match-up double batltles by the way, so, I have two Pokemon that are both fighting to use depending on the foes team, I will not use both. So don't criticize me for having two fighting types or you're stupid.

1. Machamp - Adamant - Focus Sash
No Guard
- Dynamic Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Payback
- Stone Edge

2. Politoed - Timid - Leftovers
Drizzle
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hypnosis
- Focus Blast

3. Toxicroak - Adamant - Life Orb
Dry Skin
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out

4. Serperior - Timid - Light Clay
Overgrow
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Glare
- Leaf Storm

5. Volcorona - Modest - Leftovers
Flame Body
- Heat Wave
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Toxic

6. Rhyperior - Adamant - Leftovers
Solid Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Megahorn

I figured Machamp and Politoed would go good at first, to make sure Hydro Pump hits. As well as Machamp's Dynamic Punch. It seems like it would kill the first two Pokemon on the opponents team quickly. While Croagunk and Politoed seems like it would make Croagunk last long enough to kill one and significantly damage if not kill a second.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Please rate! This is for random match-up double batltles by the way, so, I have two Pokemon that are both fighting to use depending on the foes team, I will not use both. So don't criticize me for having two fighting types or you're stupid.

1. Machamp - Adamant - Lum Berry
No Guard
- Dynamic Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge

Payback maybe used to hit Ghosts but tbh Stone Edge can do that... :x Ice Punch is a great move to deal with Grass Types. Lum Berry for a free heal, especially for Smeargles/Breloom's who think they can Spore you.

2. Politoed - Timid - Choice Specs/Scarf
Drizzle
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Surf/Hidden Power [Electric
- Focus Blast

Specs/Scarf work better on the Politoed your running, instead of putting things to sleep just blast them out. <: Surf is there in case your worried about the accuracy of Hydro Pump. HP Electric is just kinda to take care of fellow Water types.

3. Toxicroak - Adamant - Black Sludge
Dry Skin
- Substitute
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up

Bulk up Toxicroak with Rain Support is just the best, healing with Dry Skin + Black sludge can heal most of your substitute costs. Black Sludge also messes with Trick Users (Except Gengar) who will get poisoned. Bulk up with Sucker + Drain is fun! :3 Especially Sucker with Psychic Pokemon.

4. Serperior - Timid - Light Clay
Overgrow
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Glare
- Giga Drain

Swap with Machamp, since he works better as a lead. <: Giga Drain is to help keep you alive until it's uses are up.

5. Volcorona - Timid - Leftovers
Flame Body
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Rock/Ground]

Standard Volcarona set, Quiver dance to boost your amazing special and speed stats. Boosted Bug Buzz will take out anything that doesn't resist it, and even if it does resist it, it'll dent it badly.
Hidden Power Rock is for other Volcarona's and Pokemon like Chandelure who would resist this set.
Fiery Dance has a 50% (iirc) chance to raise your special attack.

6. Rhyperior - Adamant - Leftovers
Solid Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Megahorn

I figured Machamp and Politoed would go good at first, to make sure Hydro Pump hits. As well as Machamp's Dynamic Punch. It seems like it would kill the first two Pokemon on the opponents team quickly. While Croagunk and Politoed seems like it would make Croagunk last long enough to kill one and significantly damage if not kill a second.

Comments and suggestions are in bold. Few questions though;

1) - Why was Croagunk in place of it's obviously better Evolution.
2) - Ev's pl0x.

Back