• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi Fallout! Welcome aboard <3

Tell us more about yourself! Of course, if you want to...I understand you're shy and all! You don't have to worry about PC's members here, we're really nice and friendly. The staff here are always nice too, so you can always ask them a question if you need any help!

Hope you have a fabulous time here! See ya <3

Years
Hey there. Guessing you're a fan of the Fallout games then. PC is diverse so whatever your interests are, you'll likely find something you'll enjoy here. Anyway, enjoy your time here and have fun.

Years
Heya Fallout, welcome to PC! Great to meet you. :3

Yeah, why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be easier to find places on the forum you might like and make friends that way. Like Leaf Storm says, we're all friendly here. I know the size of this forum can be intimidating as well at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon! I'm open to being one of your first friends here, if you're interested. ^^

Hopefully you've already read the main forum rules as they're very important. Outside that, I'd also recommend taking a look at our Adoption Center if you'd like someone to help you navigate the section(s) you're most interested in. It's a great way to make a friend here, too!

Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around, all right? :D

Years
Hello i am fallout nice two meet you all

Hello Fallout, welcome to PC.

Like what Leaf Storm and Cirno said, we're all friendly here. And we have loads of boards you can browse and post in, and the Adoption Center is there so you can get help from someone specialized in your favorite board. PC is a big forum, but with lots of help from others you won't get lost.

Also, why not tell us some of your faves, like fave Pokemon, character, games etc. And I'm happy to be one of your friends here, you will need to talk a bit though since I love getting to know newbies better before I friend them.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact Cirno or any other moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10

Back