• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
sory for stiupid question but Zel is dead ? o.O
im asking because lot of people says r.i.p at his profile
someone know him ? he quit room hacking forever ?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Could somebody please tell me where to catch Staryu, and also is it possible to get an Electabuzz or an Elekid before Kanto?
Thanks in advance

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
While LaZ is putting LC on a hiatus, it doesn't mean that I won't be working on Liquid Crystal for when he and the project returns. While people may consider this the end of the project, I can assure you that this will be completed when the time is right. Consider this your break before you experience the hack in a much better standard and it'll be worth the wait.

I'm currently working on some music and planning some new graphics. I can't say specifically what songs and graphics you will see in future at this moment in time, but it should be very different.

Music and occasional graphical tests will be showcased on my YouTube Channel.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
Hey guys do you think this team is any good

Typhlosion
Amphros
Gardevoir
Salamence
Tyranitar
Heracross

Years
Could somebody please tell me where to catch Staryu, and also is it possible to get an Electabuzz or an Elekid before Kanto?
Thanks in advance
Yes you can find Staryu on the south of Whirl Islands. They are even inside them on water ponds. Also they appear in the night more (happened with me). As for Elekid I don't remember its location but Electabuzz can be first encountered on power plant in Kanto. I am sure of it

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Yes you can find Staryu on the south of Whirl Islands. They are even inside them on water ponds. Also they appear in the night more (happened with me). As for Elekid I don't remember its location but Electabuzz can be first encountered on power plant in Kanto. I am sure of it

Thank you sir

[Need more characters to post]

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
There is this problem where after completing the pokemon league and credits. The game says that my save file has been deleted... does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
You can find Ralts near MR. Pokémon's House and Heracross in the grass right before Azelea Town, although both of them are extremely rare ;)

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
This is probably a really stupid question, and I guess I'm stupid for asking but is it possible to have rematches in this version? I ask because I know the pokegear isn't complete yet I seen youtube videos of people rematching gym leaders. Is it only for them or for regular trainers too? Sorry if this was asked before, I tried searching

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
This is probably a really stupid question, and I guess I'm stupid for asking but is it possible to have rematches in this version? I ask because I know the pokegear isn't complete yet I seen youtube videos of people rematching gym leaders. Is it only for them or for regular trainers too? Sorry if this was asked before, I tried searching

Well, there is a box in the player's room that will reset all the trainers to being unfought, but they will be at the same level that they would be at when you would first fight them.
I know this because I've seen this question asked somewhere on here before.

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
Well, there is a box in the player's room that will reset all the trainers to being unfought, but they will be at the same level that they would be at when you would first fight them.
I know this because I've seen this question asked somewhere on here before.

This box is accessible from the very beginning of the game.XD Quite funny to find before you have even defeated a single trainer.

Years
Guys what about that VS Seeker feature. Is it changed in 3.3?

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
does anyone know when will quilava learn flamewheel in this game? Coz the last move my quilava learned is ember and he's now level 30 with no other moves...
And i think synchronize ability here don't affect wild encounter coz i have an adamant abra with synchronize in my 1st slot but i can't encounter any other adamant

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
does anyone know when will quilava learn flamewheel in this game? Coz the last move my quilava learned is ember and he's now level 30 with no other moves...
And i think synchronize ability here don't affect wild encounter coz i have an adamant abra with synchronize in my 1st slot but i can't encounter any other adamant

What level is he now?
Cause he should've learned it, according to Gen III moveset rules, at 31.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
What level is he now?
Cause he should've learned it, according to Gen III moveset rules, at 31.

Oh, my bad, thanks for pointing it out it really helped and yeah i leveled it up to 31 and he learned it. maybe what i see in bulbapedia is the genIV moveset.

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Oh, my bad, thanks for pointing it out it really helped and yeah i leveled it up to 31 and he learned it. maybe what i see in bulbapedia is the genIV moveset.

Yeah, it took me a bit to figure a bit to figure it out...

Back