• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Has anyone used the Move Relearned, i just used on my Elekid level 5 to get him Fire Punch and it crashed and gave an error :S :S :S

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
There should be an option to temporarily turn the sound off. It would be nice, don't you think?
If it's possible of course.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
just won the pokemon league

took me 3 tries, very tough, had to even call upon a 6th pokemon, my 5 man team couldnt do it

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010
There should be an option to temporarily turn the sound off. It would be nice, don't you think?
If it's possible of course.

If you right click the taskbar there should be an option for properties, in the properties there are four boxes three of which should be checked by default. To turn off background music and sound effects uncheck the bottom two boxes: BGM and BGS.

Hope that helped.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
If you right click the taskbar there should be an option for properties, in the properties there are four boxes three of which should be checked by default. To turn off background music and sound effects uncheck the bottom two boxes: BGM and BGS.

Hope that helped.
I was hoping for an in-game feature, but that could work too.

If anyone is interested in sending me a Raptor save file up to Kyogre, PM me. I'll make you a Photoshop avatar and signature~

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Okay everyone here is the long awaited (humor me here) latest version of my guide it covers the story line all the way from start to the end of the league and then has some extra things like the location of all 13 plates, and 2 mysterious items.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Ugh... Not having gender displayed is becoming a real hassle... If you are going to keep the gender's not displayed I ask that you remove the move 'Attract', and the ability 'Cute Charm', as it is nearly impossible to utilize these in battle, or to defend against them.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
where do you find a dragon scale
um how do you figure out the perfect move set for a Pokemon

Well, figuring out a moveset for a pokemon is up to you. Bulbapedia and Serebii have all the info you need for every move that every pokemon can learn. Also, Smogon has tons of info on movesets for every pokemon for competitive battling.

-Bulbapedia
-Serebii
-Smogon

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
Okay everyone here is the long awaited (humor me here) latest version of my guide it covers the story line all the way from start to the end of the league and then has some extra things like the location of all 13 plates, and 2 mysterious items.

Thanks ;D I was hoping someone would come out with this.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
The thing about Smogon is that it's based entirely around the Shoddy Battle community (Shoddy Battle is a competitive Pokemon battling server). Literally hundreds of people use the Smogon server for battling, so there are tons of experienced contributors.
I am loving Raptor so far (which isn't really far yet, haven't even beaten the third gym). I can spend a ridiculous amount of time just listening to the different battle music options.

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
i noticed on the first post it says hoenn and johto coming soon, does that mean that more will be added to the game as time goes on once more, such as more of hoenn being accessible, or is EX the end?

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
Aaand... it's done. I had to reupload it, because I forgot to remove a line from the scripts I was using for testing :P

Download Link
Version 1.9 - updated 10/02/10

Also, I've put up a proper Mystery Gift, which can be downloaded in Krypton City from the Pokémon Communications Center. Some of you might find it familiar ;)

Speaking of the PCC, if you want to organise trades or show off your teams, please do so in the special thread in the main Game Dev forum. This thread should be reserved for questions and discussion about the game.

Useful guides, such as an evolution guide and a Pokémon location guide, will be coming soon ;)

aahhh download again? I downloaded 1.6 as the lastest,.. I hate restarting again T^T

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
its a little slow for me is there any way to speed up a battle?

Edit: nvm you can speed up the battles im just stupid >.>

Back