• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
I am in Lavender Town, still can't get inside Ghost Tower. Here is my team

jku05.png

where did you find tailow? i couldnt find it in the document :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
where did you find tailow? i couldnt find it in the document :P

You know that bridge north of Cerulean City "Nugget" bridge. Well when you defeat those five trainers and then that Team Rocket grunt, turn left and go down in that grass. There is only one trainer there i think, that's where i found Tailow. Good luck:)

blue

gucci
Years
Hey guys, my apolgies about the Lavander Town incident, I placed that NPC there as a block from entering the Ghost Tower which was suppposed to be for an earlier Beta but since I no longer need it, just use the Walkthrough Walls cheat to go around him and once I return home I'll remove him and orther errors.

509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Hey Suicune, I just want to say that this is by far my favorite hack/"edit" from you. Kanto is my favorite region, and I loved your Emerald remake, so I knew that this would be just as good, and it is! I do have a few suggestions for the game though, if you're still taking them :P
1) Give the in-game trades an upgrade? a few of them are cool, but most of them are sort of lame.
2) Is it possible to make the pokedex rewards (itemfinder, exp share, etc) based on the national dex? You changed all of the pokemon locations, so even though you do see more pokemon, about half~1/3 of them don't count towards the rewards. If changing it makes it easier, you could raise the required number by 5 or 10 for each.
3) I'm not sure if this is the only case, or if it was on purpose, but now that tyranitar is dark/dragon, its sand stream effect damages him now! could he get a different effect? like intimidate, guts, sturdy, or something like that.

Anyways, thanks so much for all of the hard work!! I've had so much fun playing this game, and I can't wait to see how hoenn turns out :)

blue

gucci
Years
I'll be re-releasing the same beta later today with a couple of updates including the Pokemon Tower fix, Ability change(s) & trainer rematch edits complete.
Oh, and just to my realization I haven't edited any of the trainers in Victory Road either.

Last edited:

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Found a few bugs in the Sevii islands:
In all normal houses in islands 1-2(might be 3 as well,haven't checked yet)you get stuck,once you get in you can't get out using the exit
In addition to that,when you reach island three and exit the port,you end up in those fast water a bit right to it unable to move,you can only move around using walkthrough walls
I'm not sure if this is still the same in 2.1
EDIT:It still occurs in beta 2.1 and houses in island 3 have the same problem with the exit
EDIT2:Another bug that is requied to continue,the warden doesn't give you HM04 Strength which ultimatly makes you get stuck at victory road

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks for pointing that out, I checked and for some strange reason the warps had messed up in the houses on the Islands. I've re-arranged them so hopefully they should work if you re-download Beta 2.1.

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out, I checked and for some strange reason the warps had messed up in the houses on the Islands. I've re-arranged them so hopefully they should work if you re-download Beta 2.1.
Tried beta 2.1,All island bugs are still occuring and the safari zone warden still doesn't give HM04

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I'm before elite 4 and when I go to cave with team magma I can't go out from this cave, I can't use escape rope or fly...

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Before I invest serious time into this hack I'm curious, how far does this beta go?

Also I found a bug, in the house in Cerulean City where the people are robbed if you go to the door of the exit if you stand on the right side of it you can kind of walk through. I would post a pic but I don't know how to on here

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Fixed a couple of errors including the Magma Cave, the ladders are just placeholders but you can now enter and leave the cave with no problems hopefully. (Beta 2.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back