• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandoneball

Victini!
Years
Liberty ticket problem.

Ok, so I have a action replay, have liberty pass in my KEY ITEMS, want to get rid of it, JUST THE LIBERTY PASS! I will mail $10 to the person who gives me a not too long working ar code to get rid of it. OH THIS IS FOR POKEMON BLACK

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Spoiler:

You can pay me in Trident Layers, thanks.

brandoneball

Victini!
Years
Too long a code. Try a shorter one, tell me what it does and PM me your address and I will mail that 10 out to you tomorrow (May not get there by tomorrow, obviously, lol.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok, so I have a action replay, have liberty pass in my KEY ITEMS, want to get rid of it, JUST THE LIBERTY PASS! I will mail $10 to the person who gives me a not too long working ar code to get rid of it. OH THIS IS FOR POKEMON BLACK

Okay merged with Quick Questions, but just a note, transactions aren't allowed on this forum, as seen in the rules:

The PokéCommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services. (3 pts / 3 mths)
Transactions, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed in any of our public forums. Transactions include, but are not limited to, selling cards, selling Pokémon over Wi-Fi, or selling goods. This rule is in place to protect you and the community, and so any instances will be removed. In turn, we cannot provide protections for any transactions made on the community.

Meaning you can't actually say you'll give him $10, because you really can't. Giving out personal information like that just isn't safe, and we don't want to be held responsible for anything that goes wrong.

But yeah, if anyone else has an answer, feel free to tell this user but there will be no monetary reward.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2012
Global Trade System Failure

whenever i try to take a pokemon out of gts it isnt deposited into the pokemon storage system. like for example today i traded my zekrom for a shiny mewtwo(good deal) and i didnt get the shiny mewtwo i traded. i just tryed it again with a charmander(i have about 20 of them). i deposited the charmander and took it back to see if it was just a glitch or its happening all the time and i didnt get the charmander back so its happening all the god blanking time.

Molts

Novice Breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
How many runs through the Elite 4 and champion would it take to get a level 1 pokemon to about 50?

if you give it the experience share, and without sending it into battle, you can go from 1-40 on the dark green grass south of kyurem's cave in around half an hour. 1-2 full runs of the elite four should give you a 1-50, thought depending on the pokemon it could be just short of 50.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
whenever i try to take a pokemon out of gts it isnt deposited into the pokemon storage system. like for example today i traded my zekrom for a shiny mewtwo(good deal) and i didnt get the shiny mewtwo i traded. i just tryed it again with a charmander(i have about 20 of them). i deposited the charmander and took it back to see if it was just a glitch or its happening all the time and i didnt get the charmander back so its happening all the god blanking time.

Did you check your team? Because if you had free space there, it would appear there. I only say because I have forgotten to check there before.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
To back up what vaporeon said, I think that your Mewtwo got sent to the PC, assuming you sent your Zekrom to the GTS from there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2012
Did you check your team? Because if you had free space there, it would appear there. I only say because I have forgotten to check there before.

i checked, double checked, triple checked, quadruple checked quintuple checked. not there.

To back up what vaporeon said, I think that your Mewtwo got sent to the PC, assuming you sent your Zekrom to the GTS from there.

i checked everywhere. belive me when i say that ive looked for the shiny mewtwo i thought i was getting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Can't dive

hi guy's, I am trying to get to the abyssal ruins and when I try to dive I go down and before I move I come back up. so any help would be appreciated

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Game Sync won't work on 3ds

A friend of mines told me that dream world doesn't work on 3ds. I looked it up and couldn't find it so i assume it wasn't true. But then I got a 3ds for Christmas and then I tried it and it kept saying connection error. I know my wifi works because I wifi battle but, I even tried the system transfer from my dsi. So does anyone know whats wrong?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2012

so buddy, did you get that fixed?

so buddy, did you get that fixed?

no >.> <,< ,-, <.< asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Where is the Aerial Ace tm? Setebii says it's on the runway in Mistralton, but I've looked all over and found nothing. :( halp plz

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Where is the Aerial Ace tm? Setebii says it's on the runway in Mistralton, but I've looked all over and found nothing. :( halp plz

Go into the house just north of the Pokecenter (and slightly to the left, that one), and talk to the boy in orange first, so he can tell you that he hid it. Because apparently you can't find anything unless you know it's hidden first!

Pokebreeder22

New Breeder
Years
anyone know where I can get advice on breeding or someone that is looking for like assistant or something? I'm really interested in getting into this. I would probably being doing it on 5th gen. Anyone have any info or suggestions on who I could talk to?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
anyone know where I can get advice on breeding or someone that is looking for like assistant or something? I'm really interested in getting into this. I would probably being doing it on 5th gen. Anyone have any info or suggestions on who I could talk to?

There's the Day Care center in Route 3. Talk to the old lady inside and she'll let you leave up to 2 Pokemon with her.

Basics (to refresh your memory just in case):
-There are 16 egg groups. Some Pokemon belong to one of these egg groups, while others belong to two. If you leave 2 Pokemon of the same egg group (one male, one female), sometimes the Day Care man (outside the Day Care) will give an egg to you. You have a higher chance of getting an egg if one of the parents has a different ID number than the other or if both parents are the same species (at the same evolutionary stage).
-Any Pokemon can breed with Ditto (except for the Undiscovered egg group, which consists of legendaries, baby Pokemon and, for some odd reason, Nidorina and Nidoqueen). In that case, the offspring will be the pre-evolved form of the non-Ditto parent.
-If the male has an egg move(s) that the offspring can learn, then the baby will inherit the move (for example, Croagunk is able to learn Sucker Punch by level up. If that Croagunk is bred with a female Pawniard (both Pokemon are in the same egg group), then the baby Pawniard will be born with said move).
-If the female Pokemon has a hidden (Dream World) ability, then there is a 60% chance that the baby will be born with that ability. (won't work if one of the parents is Ditto)
-If the Day Care man does have an egg, leave an empty spot on your team, and take it from him. Now, you have to walk/bike a certain amount of steps. Each Pokemon egg takes a different amount of time to hatch.

Sorry if I missed anything; this is all I can remember at the moment

Pokebreeder22

New Breeder
Years
Platinum Dude,
Thanks for all of your advice, it does help, it at least gives me an idea of where to start lol. Do you know anyone who is looking for someone to help them, I guess like an assistant or something? I really want to learn as much as I can. Also, if you ever think of any other helpful tips, feel free to pm me or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back