• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
so new here and just curious I am assuming there is no way (or I just dont know one) to put this on a wii to play it? I have been playing wii hacks on there via emulator (for gameboy) is there any way to with this?

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
hello can somebody tell me where can i get manaphy and lugia ^_^ LOL..

oh and by the way i found glintch/bug at the mt.earthbound (well i only think that it is really a bug/glintch)

well anyways after i defeated the final four at the chrono chamber i already given the chance to catch the legendaries which i found it very challenging though when i went to mt.earthbound there's a man in green outside the mining house and he said to me that he saw something inside mt.earthbound i cant get to the place he's talking about, at the first floor there was a hole in the wall but i cant get throu cuz there are i think crumbbled rocks blockin it and downstairs where can i check the exp of my mining lvl i try to go behind the tall rock and guess what i pass thourgh the terrain and i actually can do a round trip at the top terrain.

what do you think is thi a bug or what?.

theres more but i forgot where ill just check it again

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Ok once again I am stuck at deoxy's event(4th time now). I have used the version on post #4092 the last 2 times now which several ppl tell me is the correct one. I have NOT tried to continue from a previous save at any time. I have deleted the entire folder, re-downloaded & started from scratch 3 times in the last 2 days now. This is extremely frustrating esp given the grindy nature/low capture rates of this game. Story seems undeveloped/routes r samey imo(though I assume both get better further on). I'm not sold on the forcing trade evos too though the other feature like battling yourself sound cool.

Found a couple bugs too: In any double battle once u defeat all of one the ppl's pokemon the last one will still show up on the battle screen despite being dead. Plus u can see through parts of the roof on some buildings. Also the walkthrough says u get brick break from the rock/steel gym but I always get focus punch. Anyway I guess I'll just stick with hacks for now. I dunno what else to try & I don't wanna start over/ask for saves. Too bad I liked the concepts/freedom these games could provide over them.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
so new here and just curious I am assuming there is no way (or I just dont know one) to put this on a wii to play it? I have been playing wii hacks on there via emulator (for gameboy) is there any way to with this?

No, it's just for the computer hence it being made in Rpg Maker XP.

enxel

x trainer
Years
Ok once again I am stuck at deoxy's event(4th time now). I have used the version on post #4092 the last 2 times now which several ppl tell me is the correct one. I have NOT tried to continue from a previous save at any time. I have deleted the entire folder, re-downloaded & started from scratch 3 times in the last 2 days now. This is extremely frustrating esp given the grindy nature/low capture rates of this game. Story seems undeveloped/routes r samey imo(though I assume both get better further on). I'm not sold on the forcing trade evos too though the other feature like battling yourself sound cool.

Found a couple bugs too: In any double battle once u defeat all of one the ppl's pokemon the last one will still show up on the battle screen despite being dead. Plus u can see through parts of the roof on some buildings. Also the walkthrough says u get brick break from the rock/steel gym but I always get focus punch. Anyway I guess I'll just stick with hacks for now. I dunno what else to try & I don't wanna start over/ask for saves. Too bad I liked the concepts/freedom these games could provide over them.
I have a 1.17 version I thought was the same one on post #4092 and I'm already past the Deoxys event, if you say you're stuck there again then it means I was wrong, I'll try to upload the version I have so you can play it.

Now that I think about it I was lucky, because I downloaded the one from post #4092 and almost two hours later I found the one I'm playing, I started the first I saw because I thought they were the same and just happened to choose the right one.

Anyway, I better start uploading this, I hope mediafire is ok

Years
hello can somebody tell me where can i get manaphy and lugia ^_^ LOL..

oh and by the way i found glintch/bug at the mt.earthbound (well i only think that it is really a bug/glintch)

well anyways after i defeated the final four at the chrono chamber i already given the chance to catch the legendaries which i found it very challenging though when i went to mt.earthbound there's a man in green outside the mining house and he said to me that he saw something inside mt.earthbound i cant get to the place he's talking about, at the first floor there was a hole in the wall but i cant get throu cuz there are i think crumbbled rocks blockin it and downstairs where can i check the exp of my mining lvl i try to go behind the tall rock and guess what i pass thourgh the terrain and i actually can do a round trip at the top terrain.

what do you think is thi a bug or what?.

theres more but i forgot where ill just check it again
I don't know where you find Manaphy but you can find Lugia in Route 21 Underwater. The light is for getting to the Shadowrealm and it's random.

enxel

x trainer
Years
nice job love your work :D
Im a noob when comes to ROMS gonna get better maybe :D
This is not a ROM and it's not a HACK, please read the first post, this is a game made from scratch, be careful because some people get offended with that ;)

BTW, I've tried to upload the game to mediafire and it always failed, then I tried with megaupload and it always failed too, as a last resort I tried with rapidshare and it failed, I don't know what is happening, it looks like the file size can't be read or something, I'll keep trying, if I can finally do it I'll post the link here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
guys? is there only one pokemon raptor ex?

i mean are there other version?

cuz i found a lot of bugs in pokemon raptor ex

1. there are i think 2 bugs at mt.earthbound 1st is that there is a man saying that he saw something weird inside mt.earthbound that makes him not to wonder in (which means there is a legendary pokemon) but when i get inside all i can access is the mining place and the floor before you enter the mining place where there is a hole in the wall but it seems that it is blocked by a crumbled rocks 2nd is that when you go around at the back of the pillar like stone where there are 2 people standing you could actually pass and walk above the terrain which i think it shouldn't be..

2. at route 20 when you try to go to the platform where you have to push 2 rocks you are still on a whaladon or the whale like pokemon..

3. at freezeday city, at the bottom leftmost house there is a flower outside wherein when you press the confirm button you will be asked if you want to surf LOL T_T

and there are more i think ill post them some other time

hope that omegagroudon read my post so that he can fix some of the bugs

hope i helped.....

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
Hey guys, is it just me or is the download broken?

I clicked on "The Newest Release," and it leads me to another page on this forum.

From there, I click on "Download Link," and it takes me to a MegaUpload page that says the file has been removed.

Any help please? This looks pretty awesome and I really want to try it. Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
to those who wants manaphy i have a clue for you..

uhm i just accidentally found manaphy so ill just share it to you..

well actually you cant get manaphy as MANAPHY you could get him/her as an egg....

just look for a pokeball with an egg inside......

another clue "search for places you already have searched"

goodluck for manaphy hunting ^_^

enxel

x trainer
Years
guys? is there only one pokemon raptor ex?

i mean are there other version?

cuz i found a lot of bugs in pokemon raptor ex

1. there are i think 2 bugs at mt.earthbound 1st is that there is a man saying that he saw something weird inside mt.earthbound that makes him not to wonder in (which means there is a legendary pokemon) but when i get inside all i can access is the mining place and the floor before you enter the mining place where there is a hole in the wall but it seems that it is blocked by a crumbled rocks 2nd is that when you go around at the back of the pillar like stone where there are 2 people standing you could actually pass and walk above the terrain which i think it shouldn't be..

2. at route 20 when you try to go to the platform where you have to push 2 rocks you are still on a whaladon or the whale like pokemon..

3. at freezeday city, at the bottom leftmost house there is a flower outside wherein when you press the confirm button you will be asked if you want to surf LOL T_T

and there are more i think ill post them some other time

hope that omegagroudon read my post so that he can fix some of the bugs

hope i helped.....
Sadly it looks like omegagroudon and wichu haven't been active in this project since april I think, so I don't think the remaining bugs will ever be fixed, but the game is awesome nonetheless.

Hey guys, is it just me or is the download broken?

I clicked on "The Newest Release," and it leads me to another page on this forum.

From there, I click on "Download Link," and it takes me to a MegaUpload page that says the file has been removed.

Any help please? This looks pretty awesome and I really want to try it. Thank you!
That link has been dead since god knows when but the game was reuploaded on post#4092 page 164 of this thread. However, someone reported that version to have a problem at some point in the game where you get stuck and can't continue playing. I reuploaded another version I think is v1.17 since I'm already past that reported part and I haven't experienced any major problems besides some little inoffensive bugs.

I had to use another computer other than mine but I finally was able to upload this. I can't post links yet so just replaces the (dot) part with an actual dot:

megaupload(dot)com/?d=Y0MD0FYX

Also, you can find useful the post I made about important parts on this thread, it's post 4098 on the page 164.

well actually you cant get manaphy as MANAPHY you could get him/her as an egg....

Thanks for the tips bro!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
guyz for those who are still playing this?

do you know what does aura fragment/shadow fragment for?

in description it says it seems like it is a part of a crystal which gives me no idea where to use it can somebody tell me where exactly should i be able to use it?

thnks..

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Egg you're talking about hatches into Phione. If you really found Manaphy, that would be great because I've seen that people can't find it. But if you haven't hatched it, try hatching it to make sure.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Egg you're talking about hatches into Phione. If you really found Manaphy, that would be great because I've seen that people can't find it. But if you haven't hatched it, try hatching it to make sure.

well actually i know that it is phione but i havent hatched it and i actually thought that Phione would evolved to manaphy

well anyways does somebody know what is the purpose of aura fragment?

and how to evolve porygon using up-grade/virus disk?

is it by trading?

oh and where could i get magnet and charcoal?

thnx and sorry if i'm mistaken with manaphy lol T_T

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
well actually i know that it is phione but i havent hatched it and i actually thought that Phione would evolved to manaphy

well anyways does somebody know what is the purpose of aura fragment?

and how to evolve porygon using up-grade/virus disk?

is it by trading?

oh and where could i get magnet and charcoal?

thnx and sorry if i'm mistaken with manaphy lol T_T

You do have to trade to evolve Porygon. For any item like Magnet or Charcoal, a certain man in Daystratis Port will give you one of those for a Heart Scale depending on what type of Pokemon is in your lead. If it has two types, it uses Type-1.

I'm not sure what the Fragment does, and I've never tried to find out. It might not have a real purpose though, but I wouldn't know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Awesome game!

But could someone explain how the Mystery Gift code works? I added it into the trade thread with the file name "Mysterygift.txt", but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
I'm not sure what the Fragment does, and I've never tried to find out. It might not have a real purpose though, but I wouldn't know.

well I think it have a purpose since it says that it belonged to a bigger crystal and after u crack the braille code u get another yellow gem that also belongs 2 a bigger gem xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
In the underground of Krypton City, after chasing away Team Hunter there are still some Team Hunter members standing around in the first part (where you go down the steps from the laboratory).

Just noticed it...

Back