• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Well, good luck on everybodies hunts again.

I am currently switching over to Rayquaza (so cool!) for a while, I'll probably go to the other every 50-100. As soon as I get to the top of the freaking Sky Pillar! >.<

Updates:
Scyther: 4750
Rayquaza: 12 (You can reset with one hand!)

By the way, on Serebii, does anybody know what sprites they show in the D/P Dex? Are the Sprites from Diamond or Pearl? They show both on PsyPoke, but it doesn't say which is which. I want the Rayquaza that shows its' mouth closed, it looks so dang awesome!

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shiny Legendarys :: 0_0 *Reads over the News* Oh crap... T.T My dreams built up and shattered all in a day... Curse you Nintendo!

King Kobra :: The different Sprites aren't from different Games. The Rayquaza one with it's mouth open it from the Second Frame of Animation. All the ones in Serebii are the First Frames.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
well i am going to sr for shiny rayquaza in my emerald wish me luck
btw nova if you read serebii they had made a mistake manaphy can not be obtained

Ok, that's it.. I am sick and tired of these pokemon that only "lucky" people can obtain. I am a grown woman and I have a mind of my own.. From now on if there is an unobtainable pokemon that I want but can not get because nintendo is a poopy head, I WILL use a cheat to be able to obtain it! (but not to make it shiny) It might not count here (I think it should, I remember back in the beginning it actually did according to Aaryn) but it will count in MY mind. Yes, I would much rather have my pokemon obtained legally but THANKS NINTENDO for making that next to impossible. I have been lucky enough to get a lot of the unobtainables through nintendo events (not shiny though) but how many of you can drive 200 miles to get a pokemon? Like I said, only the lucky ones get certain pokemon. I'm going out to shop for cheating devices this weekend.

Ok, sorry for the ranting, I'm just very frustrated that nintendo does this to it's MOST loyal customers, most of whom are under the age of 16 and can not drive at all! (to get to events) And they do it for MARKETING purposes I am sure!! With all of that said... Good luck to all you shiny hunters, I'm taking a CSI break right now. I promise to be nice from now on. <grin>

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Akidaheart :: I could not have said it better myself. Next time I have to buy an Action Replay for one of my Cousins or Friends I have Half-A-Mind to pick one up one of my own. Just so I can at least get the Normal Forms of all these basically unobtainable Pokemon. Again... Curse you Nintendo! T.T

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ai, i agree, i eman, i don't think there ahs EVER been a nin-event in canada, then again, i don't live too far from NY XD then again, i also don't know whene evnts are going, oh adn my rents' dont like me playing pkmn games.. well my mom doesnt rele care.. my dad im sure you know -_-, and i also know that my mom or dad would definately not drive me to NY just for a nin-event -_- lol

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Updates:
Scyther: 4750
Rayquaza: 73 and rising

I spaced on Rayquaza. It takes really quick to reset for it but I had to do something, otherwise I'd be at like, 300 by now.

Planning on getting another 100 for Rayquaza tonight and maybe 50 for Scyther.

<I>Kobra<I>

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lmao wow cheating has just become the everyday norm apparently . look if u cant get a pokemon so what . now ull cheat to get manaphy and then leave it in ur pc for years to rot and sum of u will actualy use manaphy but only for so long since it will be banned in tourns and even it it wasnt its so incedably easy to defeat ull get tired of losing . the only reason to cheat would be to get it shiny and even then big whoop u had to cheat that sure puts u up there on the respect lader .

btw yesh im very protective of my lovely Darkmoon :)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
lmao wow cheating has just become the everyday norm apparently . look if u cant get a pokemon so what . now ull cheat to get manaphy and then leave it in ur pc for years to rot and sum of u will actualy use manaphy but only for so long since it will be banned in tourns and even it it wasnt its so incedably easy to defeat ull get tired of losing . the only reason to cheat would be to get it shiny and even then big whoop u had to cheat that sure puts u up there on the respect lader .

btw yesh im very protective of my lovely Darkmoon :)

The only reason to cheat, in this situation, is to fill ones pokedex.. If I want a shiny I work for it. If Nintendo didn't do these things there would be no reason to cheat. To this point I have managed to get ALL the pokemon legally.. but as I said, I am a grown woman who drives occasionally, so the over 200 miles I had to go both times I attended an event were doable for me. People in Canada, people who don't drive and their parents don't care enough about pokemon to take a long trip for their kids.. etc... THOSE people are being cheated by Nintendo. I didn't make my "cheating" statement for anyone's approval, it was more like a rant/vent type thing at Nintendo in general. It is within your rights to disapprove but I do not think you have any right to look down on anyone if they choose to use a cheat device to get a pokemon to fill their pokedex.

Now, for the purpose of staying on topic I am still fishing in Ruby.. I'll be happy no matter which shiny I get, but I am sort of wishing for a pretty little heartshaped luvdisc. I just think they are so cute shiny.
Kim

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
im not looking down on you at all . granted you might be an adult but mos tthe kiddies here arent and will take what u say to heart and start getting shinnies thru cheat devices . plus making exceptions to cheat doesnt make justfyable in the least (greanted i cant spell to save my life XD ) but still . there are many ways for you to get a pokemon and they wouldnt be rare pokemon if everyone could get them. as far as filling ur pokedex goes pss posh XD if it was just to fill ur dex u could always cheat and get rid of it but that wouldnt be good enuf . when u cheat u cheat for a reason and greed is always tempting to those who cheat in anyhting in life . so ull get the missing pokes and then ull keep them .... well nintendo made it too hard to use the only tms so i guess ill cheat to get more of those and well master ball blegh theres only one also not fair ill cheat to get that too and the list goes on and on untill ur just cheating to cheat . honestly I dont care if any of your cheat or not . your not cheating on my cartridge and its not my name on the line so plz feel free to cheat all u want , what ever your means to get what u want is your choice . I already doubt half of the ppl in this club with their catchs (no not u kim :) ) but thats just me . ive never called anyone here a cheater and never accuesed anyone either . thats the job of the "owners" . far as i am concerned if you cheated then you cheated . you deal with the fact that u had to cheat wether anyone knows or not you know that you gave in and fell victim to tamptation .

WITH ALL THAT DREN being said I caught my second shiny mudkip so ill evolve it into marshstomp and starting looking for my third mudkip to finish the shiny family .

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yes! Somebody else likes Luvdisc! :) If I ever get a shiny one I'm naming it LuvLuvG. (I'm a big Final Fantasy fan, LuvLuvG is an item that raises how much your summons like you, so it really fits don't you think?)

I'm with you, Kim, on finishing your dex that way. (Though I can't unless I get someone who can work the newer cheat devices to do it for me.) I also find it fun to cheat an extra copy that you don't care about just to see stuff shiny, though I can only do this with old Gameboy Color Pokemon Games, because I can't work the Gameshark for Gameboy Advanced. LOL

Congradulations on the second shiny Mudkip shido-koi! :P

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Shido, much of what you say I totally agree with.. (especially the part about your spelling.. :D LOL, just kidding!) In fact I have always been pretty dead set against any sort of cheating.. Folks, don't cheat in real life situations, it's wrong and you only hurt yourself.. what you do in your game is your business unless you cheat and pretend you didn't.. That's just my opinion.. For the record, I would never cheat to make the game easier. Nor for shiny pokemon, where is the fun or pride in that?
We can just agree to disagree on a few points, ok. :cheeky: So in closing.. It's a game, keep it fun, keep it fair.. and stick your tongue out :P at Nintendo and make that raspberry sound because they are big poopy heads for having unobtainable pokemon!

Where is the best spot to find luvdiscs? Like, where they will occur at the highest rate? I am right in front of the entrance to victory road.. At the top of the waterfall. I guess that's pretty much the only area to find them in anyway. (HATE egg hatching, hate hate hate it so no to breeding for one.)

Edit- I knew I was forgetting something, YAYNESS for shido's extra shiny mudkip!! I think their color is so cool.

LDD, now that you mention it, not very many people do seem to like luvdisc.. they are so cute too! I want to catch it with the ball that has the hearts around it when it opens (forget which it is) because I think that will totally add to the coolness of it. I like your name choice too, I usually do something unoriginal like luvvie for my luvdiscs.. I better be thinking of a really cool name though, as a shiny one will need something original.
Kim

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Just to clear stuff up kim i am not attacking you in anyways . srry if it seems that way . I also dont mean to imply that u cheat to get your shinnies I am actualy quite envious of your shiny lati :)

me personaly , i fish at the waterfall that leads up to the elite four cave . just surf to the edge and fish from there .

btw I love water pokes so i third that fandom of luvdisc and would love to add it to my water shiny collection and to the gold shiny collection . which would be awesome cuz i would place it next to my golden karp .

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Just to clear stuff up kim i am not attacking you in anyways . srry if it seems that way . I also dont mean to imply that u cheat to get your shinnies I am actualy quite envious of your shiny lati :)

me personaly , i fish at the waterfall that leads up to the elite four cave . just surf to the edge and fish from there .

btw I love water pokes so i third that fandom of luvdisc and would love to add it to my water shiny collection and to the gold shiny collection . which would be awesome cuz i would place it next to my golden karp .

We are completely and totally cool Shido, if everyone thought just alike there would be a really long line at the hot dog stand. :laugh: Yes, the spot you mentioned is where I am.. just everyone cross your fingers for me ok??
Kim

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I've heard it called weak and an unoriganal design, but it the cuteness factor! I <3 Luvdisc.

Myself I don't care about strong or weak, I raise everything I keep. One of these days I'll have them all on level 100, now to figure out how to win with a Magicarp. :P

And yeah, I always fish there too for them. Top of the falls seems to get more that at the bottom in my game.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yuppers same in my game top of the waterfall gets them more often then not . I might hunt that next along side with my kip hunt .

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lmao heck yeah it is . wish corsola could be found in lg cuz it way easier to fish there . but either way blue corsola or golden luvdis definitly not a bad spot to hunt .

Back