• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Hiya bud long time. I see you're still at the hack, very decent indeed bud. This is looking very good man. Hope to see more of it soon. Keep at it homie.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Hmm, I have Three Badges, taught one of my Pokemon Rock Smash, and I can't break the path on Erizon Path. Anything specific I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Searched the thread, got my answer (End of Alpha XD). Anyways, I must say that is an amazing hack. Keep it up ^^

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
ocean7.png

When do we get to see the use of those trees?

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
Just finished playing it
pretty awsome hack like the owner i'm waiting the next beta with grande impatience!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Hey Cierra, I download the latest Alpha and finished with it and I will say its a good rom hack. I also loved how you can get two pokemon that are good in the early stages of the game and they are "Lunatone" and "Sableye". The storyline is good and I hope you keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next release comes out. Thanks

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
I found a glitch in this game...When I lost to the Rocket Grunt in the fire room and went back he didn't say anything.....

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2015
Well I'm playing beta 1.2 and I saved but then when I loaded it I had to restar! @_@ I'm playing on No$GBA.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Is just me or i see a little mapping error here? :

Thanks, it's been fixed~

Ah, Liquid Ocean. As opposed to a gas ocean or a mineral ocean.

Anyway, quest point system sounds fun, the demo is awesome too. I only got lost a little. :nervous:

The title will be explained late in the game, maybe. I'll try to make CUT easier to find in the next release. :3

Hiya bud long time. I see you're still at the hack, very decent indeed bud. This is looking very good man. Hope to see more of it soon. Keep at it homie.

Hey Treecko. Thanks, I'm trying to keep at it. :P

The alpha does end after the third Gym, right?

Maybe. Or maybe the hack is complete but nobody figured out how to break the rocks blocking the way to continue.

I found a glitch in this game...When I lost to the Rocket Grunt in the fire room and went back he didn't say anything.....

That has been fixed, or should I say, the event was completely deleted. :D

Well I'm playing beta 1.2 and I saved but then when I loaded it I had to restar! @_@ I'm playing on No$GBA.

Try VisualBoyAdvance~

Tackle Trees

trees1o.png
trees2.png
trees3.png

Because Headbutt is old, and more Pokémon can learn Tackle. these big trees can now be tackled. Common, but also rare Pokémon may be hiding in there, so make sure you Tackle any tree you see. :D

Lunaria's first appearance!

lun1.png
lun2.png
lun3.png

Lunaria's Centaur unit! What are the plans of this evil team?

Aeryon Plains

plains1.png
plains2.png

Time to fish? No more Magikarp, though. The ultra rare Pokémon found only in Hoenn, Feebas, is the most common fish pokémon in Soala! But, this is a FireRed hack, you can't evolve it to Milotic... And for Magikarp lovers, you can catch Gyarados and breed it, if you really want one. Once the Lunaria grunts are out of the way, you can advance to Gaea Town, through Oracle Forest.

Siren Tunnel

tunnel0.png
tunnel1.png

The tunnel to Reine City. Sound pokémon can be found in there, but another Pokémon lives deep inside the cave. Is it Mew? Celebi? Regirock? Open the next released version in your favorite map editor and see!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Wow nice. I really like those updates. But what..no more magikarps with fishing? Okay Feebas is cool but will you make it able to evolve it to Milotic ? Siren Tunnel looks really well mapped. I think that the pokemon that live inside the cave is Mew but i'm not sure. Keep Up the great work Cierra!

Also did you maybe plan on changing Titlescreen Logo that i made for you? Because i don't think that it looks pretty good. I can make new one for you if you want of course.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
That's looks great, Cierra! Everything looks mapped really well, and the events and ideas are awesome! The "Tackle Trees" idea is good, but I would rather it be some kind of other move. Tackle is way too common, and it just doesn't seem right, but that's just my opinion. Lastly, are you saying that Feebas is unable to evolve into Milotic because this is a FireRed hack? You can always simply change the evolving conditions, to make it more friendly to players, because that is such an awesome Pokémon!

Good luck with Liquid Ocean. I'm REALLY sorry that I couldn't finish the heroine, but I promise that I'll finish it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2010
So the latest Alpha ends after the 3rd gym?

I can't get through the rocks, so I'm guessing it's...ending there. Either that or, like you said, there's another method no one knows about. Unless that was sarcasm.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Whoa, nice.

I can't say anything except that I'm blown away by the number of deleted posts your mapping and scripting and ideas. I like the Tackle Tree, although Tackle's a bit too common...maybe Body Slam?

Why no magikarp, omgomgomgomgomg i dont like.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
Seems really cooll, i hope to be able to beat it.. if there are any flaws ro glitches(which i bet there's not.. ill tell you on msn or something... [email protected]

Years
wow great update
are you sure tackle is a good move though, it so common. Like majority of pokemon have it
maybe something like skull bash is more suitable
its up to you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back