• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
Um.... On your list it says you have gene sect and keldeo even though these have not even been released in japan yet therefor they are hacked... Not trying to start an argument but shouldn't you take them off your list?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Um.... On your list it says you have gene sect and keldeo even though these have not even been released in japan yet therefor they are hacked... Not trying to start an argument but shouldn't you take them off your list?

First of all, yes they are on the list, second, they do not have a level or nature, meaning I do not have them, so learn how to read please!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
It's alright, I do not hack or take hacks and we all have our faults at times!!

Yeah... I just had another fault I checked it over with some people here on the community and we have come to the conlusion that my raquaza is hacked (I think) which really sucks for me but oh well. I had to re check all my pokes which was tiring but it seems the raquaza and the gap kyogre might be the only 2...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yeah... I just had another fault I checked it over with some people here on the community and we have come to the conlusion that my raquaza is hacked (I think) which really sucks for me but oh well. I had to re check all my pokes which was tiring but it seems the raquaza and the gap kyogre might be the only 2...

Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude in my post about learning to read!! The Gap gave out a Kyogre?? Also, what king of raquaza did you have that was a hack please??

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
Are you interested in any of these Ev trained?
Swampert
Breloom
Shiny Breloom
Sceptile
Lucario
Salamence
Infernape
Yanmega
Metagross
Ambipom

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
Oh no I didn't think you sounded rude at all as of right now I'm having them checked. What do you mean by king of raquaza.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh no I didn't think you sounded rude at all as of right now I'm having them checked. What do you mean by king of raquaza.
Sorry, I meant "kind"??
Tyranitar (highest HP)
Crobat
Cloyster
Zangoose
Torterra (either)
Gliscor

Are those all non-shiny eved pokes??

Sorry, I meant "kind"??
Tyranitar (highest HP)
Crobat
Cloyster
Zangoose
Torterra (either)
Gliscor

Are those all non-shiny eved pokes??

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
I'm sure most are shiny, but if I may I want to change the pokemon I wanted, so instead of those I want....

Dragonite
Skarmory
Electivire
Donphan
Weavile

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
What are your times on here please and I can set up a trade with you?? Little busy with the holidays and all!! :)

Not sure really I'm on and off all day really. So whenever your available I'll try to make it.

Back