• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I profoundly apologize, but due to real life obligations, as well as obligations to other RPs on this site and offsite, I feel I must withdraw from PTA. Besides, I felt like I was rushing way, way too much, and kind of destroyed the fabric of my own character. 2 new pokemon, day one. Yeesh. Don't know what I was thinking.

I had fun, though, and once again, I apologize. I am sure that this is what I want, and you may eradicate all trace of Wyatt Donaghue. When I'm not as busy and such, later in the semester, I may rejoin, at a much more relaxed pace, as a different character, should you choose to have me once more.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Sorry to bother everyone but is it still possible to join this? Even though it's like under 300 pages long?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Yellow- i was that far already :) Ruby was in class already too xD and Roxas too, Roxas is just waiting for someone to talk to him and Ruby is going to take the quiz in her class now, seems like i haven't pissed alot ^^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Blues-Music: Alright, well, I'm presuming you are asking me what to have your character do. My answer to that is that in true sandbox form it is only my place to /suggest/ what might be logical to do, and that ultimately you have a lot of control over the destiny of your character and the ability to create and lead mini-plots as well. (I may recommend asking me for permission to do something if you have any doubts over whether it might be against the rules or may step on anyone's toes.)

Right now your character is most likely either arriving at the academy to start their new job, or has already reached the academy. I would recommend seeking out students to interact with, because as a teacher it's your job to encourage the growth of said students in whatever way you find appropriate. (I'm implying that teachers are free to choose their own methods of teaching.)

Of course you could always interact with a teacher instead, but if I'm not mistaken most of them are in their classroom at the moment. At this point it's a tad late for yours to be teaching their scheduled class, but absolutely nothing says that you can't teach students on your character's own time, and in fact that shouldn't be uncommon.

@Baloth: Yyyup, you'll always be welcome back.

@pat20cool: Of course! Feel free to join up by filling out one of the Sign-Up forms on the first post.

@PinkSapphire: ...Hahahaaa, phone typos.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
i am afraid to be pulling out of the RP

if anyone says just say i got hit by a ferroseed's explosion and could not return back to work

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
o.o For some reason I feel like I began a wave of people dropping out of their roleplays...
Not just here...

Anyways, I'm finally pulling my schedule together, and I may possibly, maybe, soon join the RP back, but I still need to check if I'll have enough time to post in yet another Rp...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire

Name: Lucas McGuire

Age (10-15): 11

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Lucas stands at 5 foot being at a decent size for his age. He has straight brown hair which covers his forehead and comes down past his ears, he has pale skin with quite a few freckles. His eyes are a chocolate brown with hints of red shining through. He wears a white and red cap with black goggles. Lucas wears a white waistcoat over a red plain t-shirt and wears blue denim jeans.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
Lucas is a very shy, unconfident boy. He doesn't know how to react under most circumstances due to this low self estem. Lucas is incredibly friendly towards everyone he comes in contact with, although he sometimes he would try to act someone he isn't if it means fitting into a group. He likes to collect stones and examine their different shapes and sizez. Lucas likes to talk with Pokemon, as Pokemon aren't as judgemental as people can be, so him and his Aipom could talk for hours about anything.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

Lucas is from Pewter City. His parents both work at the Museum studying Fossils, which they then bring back to life for the Gym Leader, Brock. As this is a really high-maintinance job it requires them to be away from home for long hours, resulting in them rarely getting to see Lucas. Lucas would get bullied alot by the other kids in the city because of his parents' working conditions. They would also get their Pokemon to pull nasty pranks on him and basically give him a hard time, as they knew he couldn't defend himself due to having no Pokemon. With no one to talk to Lucas ran away from home and found himself outside Mt. Moon where he found an Absol staring intently as him. Lucas stepped back in fear not knowing what would happen. The scythe blade on it's face began creating a wind current as the Absol jumped ontop of a ledge looking down at Lucas. The boy trips over a rock and is stunned with fear. The Absol swung it's head and launched a blade of wind that hurdled towards Lucas. Lucas flinched in fear. Expecting the worst wasn't there yet Lucas looked up again and saw many golden stars crashing into the wind to hold it in it's place. Puzzled, he looked around to see what it was and saw a purle arm with a giant yellow hand tossing the stars at the wind from a largely dug hole. The hand grabbed Lucas and pulled him down the hole. Before Lucas knew it he woke up in his room, surronded by his parents. They hugged him and were so glad he was safe. Lucas asked how he got home and his parents stepped back to reveal a purple monkey with a cheesy grin and a hand for a tail. This Pokemon saved Lucas's life. His father pulls out a letter and some money. Lucas was curious what it was, but his father told him that it was Lucas's Pokemon Academy Fund. This is why his parents worked for so long and it was there only chance to get their son the adventure he needs.

Pokémon:

Species: Aipom

Personality:

Aipom is quite protective of Lucas. They are both like brothers in a sense. Aipom is always there to give Lucas confidence and push him to be adventurous. Aipom was also asked to be Lucas's partner to accompany him to the Acadamy.

Lvl(Max 25): 11

Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Swift, Double Team, Focus Punch, Taunt, Dig, Acrobatics

(Is this okay?)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyr: I was about to say. You should take initiative. It'll produce much more results. |D

@pat20cool: You're approved. Congratulations. :P

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@WolfOfEve- it is isn't it? xD couldn't stop laughing myself, one of the worst typo's i've ever made

I was like, "Is she really mad?" &, "I hope I didn't do anything to offend her." xD But it was the most weirdest, hilarious typo in the history of typos! :P & if you wanna swear, add [insert a swear word of your choice here] as its substitute! :P I should include that on my posts now that I think about it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SD- why would i be mad? O.o and i dont think you've said anything to offend me, atleast, not on facebook xD i'm gonna make Ruby's next post soon, can i incluse Kilik in it? i mean, she'll trow a note to him :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back