• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I'm having a glitch with the latest version released in Linkandzelda website of Liquid Crystal, I'm at Ilex Forest, with my 2 badges trying to take the Farfecht'd to the guy, but at first the Farfecht'd flew to some random trees so I couldn't talk to it, then after leaving the forest and going back in after a few failed attempts, the Farfecht'd appeared as usual blocking the road but if try speaking with it so it moves, it just says "kwaa!" and it won't even move, it just stays there frozen, and now i'm leaving and going back inside so it resets somehow and nothing, it keeps saying "kwaa!" and then it stands there frozen... what should I do? Please someone help me or tell me if this hapenned to you.

Years
I'm having a glitch with the latest version released in Linkandzelda website of Liquid Crystal, I'm at Ilex Forest, with my 2 badges trying to take the Farfecht'd to the guy, but at first the Farfecht'd flew to some random trees so I couldn't talk to it, then after leaving the forest and going back in after a few failed attempts, the Farfecht'd appeared as usual blocking the road but if try speaking with it so it moves, it just says "kwaa!" and it won't even move, it just stays there frozen, and now i'm leaving and going back inside so it resets somehow and nothing, it keeps saying "kwaa!" and then it stands there frozen... what should I do? Please someone help me or tell me if this hapenned to you.
Make sure you are playing the latest version and also kindly replace your ROM and choose another clean one. Check to see afterwards whether this helped?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Make sure you are playing the latest version and also kindly replace your ROM and choose another clean one. Check to see afterwards whether this helped?

It didn't work either with that, but i managed to solve it and finally got through, what I did was restore all trainer battles and events using the box at the Main Character's house, when I did this, and got to Ilex Forest again, the Farfecht'd flew normally, and I took it to the guy and now I'm on Olivine City, thanks!

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
I looked for Zapdos in Rock Tunnel near the Braille looking wall that used to say something about the bird of thunder. Now it doesn't respond when i click it and I can't get to the cave opening next to it cuz there are unbreakable gray rocks in the way.

For the unbreakable rocks use the Walk Through Walls Code (509197D3 542975F4 78DA95DF 44018CB4) unless they're sprites and there is no other way to get in. For the rest I don't know, you're gonna have to tell LaZ himself and I'm no Einstein at hacking either. I personally think that Wak Through Walls is the only way to get past those unbreakable rocks. And also I have a problem that mine doesn't save the game whenever I try to save it. It says something about an error saving. Please wait one minute. But because of that I can't adva.ce through the game and play through the Kanto region, so then again I have to use walk through walls and get past the guard, and to kepp the game fair I go straight to Vermilion City and continue my game. Because of this error, I can't get to Valencia Island because it saves after you beat your rival in Dragons' Den, I can't beat Red or the Champion and I can't save before any big event like catching MewTwo. Which sucks, because I can't do the fun stuff. :-(

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm stuck. Lance called me to the Dragon's Den, but the old man is still blocking it. Yes, I did use the battle reset thing that is in my room. I tried beating Clair again, but she simply said it was a rematch. I'd rather not use the walk through walls thing because I did that in another Firered hack and the game crashed quite a bit and quite randomly.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Okay, I have one more question. Is there a swords Dance move tutor guy in 3.3? If so where is he/she, If not then there should be one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2013
Hey guys!, I need help please. I just catch Groudon, and when i try to get out in the ice part there is no way to pass. in the frozen surface you can only enter, it is imposible to exit. I´m stuck there, whitout scape rope or Dig TM. What do i do?.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm stuck. Lance called me to the Dragon's Den, but the old man is still blocking it. Yes, I did use the battle reset thing that is in my room. I tried beating Clair again, but she simply said it was a rematch. I'd rather not use the walk through walls thing because I did that in another Firered hack and the game crashed quite a bit and quite randomly.
That's what you get for using cheats...

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2014
Hey, question. I'm trying to download on android, but everytime I try it kicks me out of the internet browser on my phone.

Has anyone else ever had that problem when download onto an android phone? If it helps I have an Android Dart. Not sure what version or whatever, but yeah.

It's really annoying since I want to play this on my android for when I'm bored at places.

Well, if anyone could tell me if they've had this problem and know how to fix it that'd be great.

Or, if anyone knows of a place to get the 3.3 ips from besides here? I mean, I would get it from here, but one of the mirrors out of the two I can access on my phone says that it's unsupported. The other goes to an adf.ly link and crashes to my phones background screen. :\

I've played it before on my computer and stuff, but I would like it on my phone as it's a great game!

Thanks again.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hey, question. I'm trying to download on android, but everytime I try it kicks me out of the internet browser on my phone.

Has anyone else ever had that problem when download onto an android phone? If it helps I have an Android Dart. Not sure what version or whatever, but yeah.

It's really annoying since I want to play this on my android for when I'm bored at places.

Well, if anyone could tell me if they've had this problem and know how to fix it that'd be great.

Or, if anyone knows of a place to get the 3.3 ips from besides here? I mean, I would get it from here, but one of the mirrors out of the two I can access on my phone says that it's unsupported. The other goes to an adf.ly link and crashes to my phones background screen. :\

I've played it before on my computer and stuff, but I would like it on my phone as it's a great game!

Thanks again.

Download it on the computer, patch it on the computer, send patched ROM to phone through USB.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
I beat the elite four twice and after the credits and goes back to the home screen it says the saved file was corrupted and it will load the previous one I end up in cerculan city and fly back to new bark town (all my pokemon are the same level after I beat the elite four) but I can't get the ticket! I'm on beta 3.1

Years
I beat the elite four twice and after the credits and goes back to the home screen it says the saved file was corrupted and it will load the previous one I end up in cerculan city and fly back to new bark town (all my pokemon are the same level after I beat the elite four) but I can't get the ticket! I'm on beta 3.1
Make sure you are updated with the latest version and check your emulator settings. Maybe Flash 128 Kbytes is disabled somehow. Also keep save states as file back up

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hello, I'm in saffron trying to take on team static in silph co, I picked up the card key and then got lost in the warp maze and fainted. When I came back to saffron to find I didn't have the card key and that it was not behind the painting either, so I'm stuck at saffron!

Archeops

Pixel artist and hack player
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
This hack looks amazing so far, but I really can't get the emulator to work properly. Is there a tutorial on the emulator?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
Does anyone know of any save editors or other programs that work with this hack to allow me to edit the starters? I've tried A-Starter which changes the starter but causes a black screen before being given the option to nickname, and Enciclopedia Pokemon reports the .sav file is corrupted and any edits made actually do corrupt the file.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does anyone know of any save editors or other programs that work with this hack to allow me to edit the starters? I've tried A-Starter which changes the starter but causes a black screen before being given the option to nickname, and Enciclopedia Pokemon reports the .sav file is corrupted and any edits made actually do corrupt the file.
Edit the starter giving script but... why?
Why would you want to play 2nd generation remake without Johto starters?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
Edit the starter giving script but... why?
Why would you want to play 2nd generation remake without Johto starters?

Thanks, I'll give that a try. As for why, Gen II is by far my favorite in terms of areas and stuff to do but I had a few ideas for solo runs I want to try.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
Just wondering, can you obtain all the Hoenn starters?
I found an old man who gave me a mudkip at route 55 inside a cave but I really want torchic and treecko.

Last edited:
Back