• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarlet

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarleto
Years
I have been playing pokemon gold recently for nostalgia purposes and as you know the mystery egg contains a togepi which evolves through happiness.
My question though is there an easy way in Pokemon gold to evolve a togepi
(for any one interested i am around morty's gym if its help)

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

There's no easy way, but there is one feature that would help. In the underground tunnel in Goldenrod, there's an NPC that appears every tuesdays and thursdays (i think) and he will offer to groom your pokemon for a fee. The "quality" of the grooming is rather random, but either way, they all increase your pokemon's happiness. Note that there are two brothers, one of them could increase your pokemon's happiness greatly.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'll go ahead and close this since it's answered. In the future, if you have a question about something in a game, please use the correct Q&A thread. In this case, you would use the Metal/Color Q&A thread.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back